Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch Reels

It isn't a secret that discoverability on twitch is not the best. Every social media that exist has already jumped on this trend and integrated reels onto their platform.

Imagine a world where Twitch is not just a streaming site but the center of all gaming content. Adding a reels feature would take Twitch to a whole new level. It would be amazing for creators and consumers. It would single handedly fix the the clear discoverability problem Twitch is dealing with today.

Although Twitch would have to put in time to create a working algorithm that doesn't just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So lately, one of the top streamed content(from what I've seen) is streamers reacting to YouTube videos. What if you could do business with YouTube to have it when Streamers watch these videos, the viewer count from the stream is contributed towards that 1 view from the streamer. Also maybe you could imbed some way to have an Ad play on the side that one would've seen if they clicked on the video themselves.

Then again, idk all of the legal stuff and such that would have to take place. Also it's probably way more complex to have done than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a toggle for all areas of site to filter content by total hours watched to give preference to users watching history.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Seeing as Twitch already has Tags for streams, we should be able to curate our list of streams using said tags.

I want to straight up block certain categories from ever being shown as I'm not interested in many of them.

Why have tags if we cannot use them to curate our viewing experience?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you please make it a category and a tag so people can follow ideas lurk Watchalongs for example champions league final NBA finals Stanley Cup finals etc or movie night

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Being new to twitch is very daunting, there is so much invisible content that you would never discover unless you knew it was there. Why don't you have a twitch channel that new users can join and the channel goes on a raid journey whereby those in the channel can be exposed to content they would otherwise not have seen, and on the way those who like the channels they visit on the journey can drop a follow or even subscribe or even jump onto the channel they find and like. Like a guided tour bus that you can get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it so that trolls cant watch streams under the tags that they specifically troll, so they cant continually troll those type of streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since only Partners can run a Stream team, and since "communities" can't be shown on the stream page easily anymore. It'd be really good to have something like "Guild" or "Guild Play" or "Guilded Gaming" something along those lines to be able to denote a stream featuring Players from the same guild doing things. This would also allow guilds to showcase their gameplay and let people look at streams in a game that are featuring such gameplay to find guilds that they would mesh with personality wise!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are many streamers that have their breasts partially exposed, with an excessive amount of cleavage, which is not appropriate for all end users.

The feature request involves a Blurred Preview for these streamers, and the enforcement of the "Mature Content Filter".

This would allow Twitch users to be able to choose the type of content they are exposed to, instead of the select few streamers forcing this content upon all users. It should also enable other streamers, that offer more 'wholesome content' greater success on your platform, and as part of the Twitch Community.

• I am not opposed to…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On a Game category page, there's a description of the game, but there's no easy way to find out more about the game.

It would be great to have a link to the games website! For example, on the Valorant page, if I've been watching a streamer and decide I want to play the game, I want to just click a link to go to https://playvalorant.com.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have an idea for increasing Discoverability on the platform. Twitch already tracks what channels users already watch which then is used to recommend viewers to new "similar" channels that they might enjoy, but from my experience very few people actually take the initiative to go into their channel and watch. I think that for this approach to work you need to brute force people into trying out new streams by having a sort of "reward" system where you get rewarded in either bits or subs to the creator by watching for longer periods of time. This will make more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would love to see a site wide discoverability feature that universally lets me or any user "hide streams that are all 18+ content. " With a very simple toggle button to hide those channels.

In addition to this, having all 18+ content not visible in any discovery page if a user is not logged in to the site.

to clarify: 18 plus content may or may not include political or sensitive topics, graphic video games, or catergories etc.

Being able to quickly toggle and categorize these channels either universally help create targeted ads for these channels, potentially turn ads…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Creo que sería una buena idea premiar con alguna recompensa extra dentro del panel de control del canal si un streamer utilizar su enlace de Twitch para que usuarios de otras redes sociales accedan, como por ejemplo Twitter, Instagram, etc..

Es probable que algunas personas no hayan accedido a la plataforma nunca, y con ello se genere nuevos usuarios que se afilien a Twitch y comiencen a visitarlo con más frecuencia y vea mayor contenido.

Con ello no me refiero a una recompensa económica, si no logros como los que tenemos ya disponibles, y en este caso sería algo como:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Due to many games getting significant expansions, I think there should be a way to sort between DLCs/Expansions of a game.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a great example here. This game has three seperate expansions (one of which is coming out next week). For some reason though, when selecting a game to stream there are only two options; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.

Due to Twitch's name rules, the other expansion The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ did not get a twitch game name. The final, biggest and most impactful expansion, The Binding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am watching GTA. The guys is imprisoned. His lawyer after talking to him, went to talk to a judge.

Idea: Give a link to the lawyers' page, so I can click on it and continue watching the narrative

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. darle la oportunidad a streamers pequeños a aparecer en las recomendaciones de inicio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There needs to be a biannual event where the entire Twitch community can celebrate and help uplift the hard work us small streamers put in when planning something special for our communities only to end up with little to no payoff.

For this, it could be setup a set of benefits that are active to any streamer who has been streaming actively for six months atleast and is currently streaming below an average of 20 viewers:

Outside of any contractual agreements with companies, (i.e, Nintendo Directs, major game reveal streams, etc) the entire Front Page is taken over by small…

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My suggestion is for the small channels and for those who are starting with Twitch. It is very difficult to start your community and that's why Twitch could implement a system in which viewers would be rewarded for watching channels that are with few viewers like 1 to 5 or 5 to 10...
    These rewards could be an exclusive random emotes or 'Twitch Prime' of short duration (a few hours or days) in which viewers could choose their streamer to give a prime subscription or be able to exchange for bits to send your message.
    Other types of rewards can…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Voces podiam ter um algoritimo parecido com o do Youtube para ajudar novos canais a crescerem recomendando de acordo com a preferencias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've been using this site since J.TV and holy shit you guys have really been dropping the ball as of late. Solid idea letting Amazon buy you out btw. Anyway, please let me change my fucking followers list back to most views to least views. I don't want to be a fucking guinea pig for your test, I did not sign up to help you awful site runners imput another shitty idea that 7 people asked for. Let me change my followers list back to how it has been for the past OH I DONT KNOW FOREVER SINCE IT'S BEEN…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?