Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

61 results found

1. Actually i would like to sort my "recommended" session by the less viewers, i am a person who like small chats, small streamers and give more attention for who is a small streamer than someone who is already big or already have a more "populated" chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. before twitch was the best site ever i could very easily find great new people to watch because my friends and the people i follow like what i like and I could see new people that they were watching and find lots of great new people to watch but now I can just get a list of people and i click on 100 of them and 100 of them suck its terrible now I don't have the time mental stability or patience to find new people before I would click on 5 people that people were watching and 5 would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am a family friendly content creator. I do not allow people to give their real names in chat, I do not allow profanity, sexually suggestive actions or behavior, do not wear revealing clothing etc. I mainly stream using the ASMR category, unfortunately there are many sexually suggestive ASMR videos performing very explicit actions within that same category (the complete opposite of what I am doing)

I have noticed after my streams & on my channel twitch is suggesting “other people to watch” after my video ends. Every time I have seen the suggestions its 18+ Content creators within the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be preferential to be able to choose which categories I want to have displayed, and what types of streams I want to see (like being able to toggle and set my defaults to show small streamers with 2-10 viewers, or in some bracket like that).

I do not enjoy watching the larger streams, unless they're tournaments or musicians. I'd also like to be able to completely remove just chatting and politics from ever showing up but I shouldn't have to toggle to say "not interested" I should be able to declare my preferences up front.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As much as I like going onto the homepage for recommendations it would be nice if Twitch offered me recommendations from categories that I follow but don't necessarily see a lot of people playing.

If someone I follow streams Red Dead Redemption ONCE (which I'm not super interested in and haven't watched them stream it), then it's instantly on my suggested categories list but I won't get recommended a game like Bioshock that nobody I currently follow has streamed though will have sudden spikes in popularity.

As well as helping out the smaller streamers who maybe don't get the biggest…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. nbcolympics is a recommended channel. I am in Canada watching twitch and This channel says it is not available in my region when I try to watch. My idea is not to recommend channels for those in a region that cannot watch the channel.

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. nie ma opcji usunięcia sugerowanych kanałów

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This idea has been presented in the past but has not been fulfilled entirely, there are certain channels on Twitch which might conflict with someones views or have a negative impact on society. You can block a person currently and they can't interact with you, but presently on Twitch you can't block a channel from being in view. I understand that Twitch is a company and these streams provide revenue but I feel like overall this is a quality of life issue which will most definitely help in the long run.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Modo Zapping, una forma en la que puedes buscar canales mucho más rápido y casi instantáneo que lo que se hacía en el pasado. Que puedas ver cualquier tipo de canales y puedas descubrir un nuevo canal que esté haciendo algo interesante. La interfaz es un canal normal pero tienes la opción de hacer zap y cambiar al siguiente, y también tienes la opción de entrar al canal y seguir viéndolo si no después de 1 minuto cambia al siguiente o al canal que estás La visualización se activa automáticamente (es decir, la interfaz normal fuera del modo zapping).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Il n'est pas mentionné les trois petits points afin de gérer le contenu (ex: Pas intéressé) dans les résultats, à ma connaissance, ils apparaissent uniquement sur une catégorie de page, exemple : https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Software%20and%20Game%20Development et n'existe pas sur https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=test lors d'une recherche général de contenu.
    Pourquoi ne peut-on y accéder sur toutes les pages ?
    Pourquoi ne peut-on pas ajouter une chaîne dans la liste des non recommandation sur la page du compte https://www.twitch.tv/settings/recommendations ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Everytime I open Twitch and before I select a channel to watch (Home Page) at the top section I get multiple recommended channels screens that are mostly region based (recommended other sections are ok as they are based on your followed channels).. My Idea is that I can have a (NOT FOR ME) button that prevent unwanted channels to be featured on home page, basically helping algorithm showing a featured channels that are really to my liking and not just region related

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove from suggested/recommended channels when blocking someone.

When blocking someone on twitch, at least for the moment, the person you blocked won't be able to send you private messages, host you and you won't be able to offer subs on their channel and also read their messages.

But I think that adding the fact that this channel won't be recommended to you anymore is a must have, when you can't bear someone, seeing their stream and maybe their face may be really annoying and get you to a bad mood !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Browsing through the homepage today, the "Recommended smaller communities" section had six channels in it. None had less than 20 viewers and all had at least 3.5K followers. These are NOT small communities. I generally hang out in streams with 10-20 viewers at most and they generally have less than 1K followers. The streams in the section now may not be large, but, compared to the vast majority of channels on Twitch, they are HUGE. If the goal of this section is truly to promote small communities, you can do much better than this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I really don't care about all these irrelevant channels that appear BEFORE the channels I follow an watch actively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rather than raiding a select few streamers time and time again, wouldn't it be greet as a streamer if Twitch could somehow recommend us streamers who play the same games as us, not just 1 game, however Twitch matches the streamers whom have the closest selection to what we have, if not everything however by a select few. This would open up opportunities to meet new streamers and their communities not just by 1 game category however by multiple game categories and allowing more opportunities to find like minded streamers and content creators. If recommend channels can be shown, I'm…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Regarding the Promoted/Boosted streams, given the clear preference Twitch has on new partners and content, can we atleast have some diversity on which streams are picked to show on our sidebars, based on personal preference? Because I often get streams with good-looking girls and a certain specific appeal and I never get streams with good-looking guys and that same exact certain appeal and while I'm certainly interested in both, I'd like in a balanced way, in the right doses, because some of us, let's say, play for both teams! And I'm sure there are others with preferences that are different…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have had my twitch account for some time and I am honestly extremely confused how things work with recommended channels. I log in and all the channels recommended to me are a)In languages I do not speak, b) games I do not play, or have never played or searched for on Twitch.

Is there not a way to select say, a preference for primary language, game genres, etc? Also, navigating to this page was a nightmare.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A menu you can click on with the top 5 streamers from every country.That would be cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The "Videos recommended for you" and "Based on your viewing history" sections sometimes stop showing new recommendations and right now there's no way to refresh or dismiss them.

As it is now, the recommendation algorithm seems to favor videos that don't necessarily match what you've actually been viewing recently. For example, instead of the broadcasts I'm in the middle of watching I see videos that have high view counts but are months old.
    ->It would be great to have a way to show a new list of videos or/and even a way to dismiss videos you're not interested in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?