Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

1. It would be nice to have an option to filter streams based on follower count. I just wanna find small streamers like myself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include a filter mechanism, can be simple #hashtags, to allow for filtering within a game. i.e. PvP, PvE, Modded, Official, Map etc

This would make searching for exactly the type of gameplay a viewer is seeking, so much easier. Bouncing through streams asking about the gameplay is not viewer friendly, especially in a larger directory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ever wanted a break from popular titles like LoL, Overwatch, CS? What is the most popular channel which broadcasts anything but the most popular titles right now?

Emm... Option to exclude specific games from (channel) search is what im saying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Having an option (even if it's not the default one) to sort the list of broadcasts in the game category list by session duration time allows smaller but more dedicated streamers to rank higher, leading to more traffic!

Completing a 12 or 24 hour marathon and staying at the bottom of the list can be really discouraging. Give these smaller streams a chance to get noticed!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is around 7,800,000 streamers a month on Twitch active and only 0.01% are I'd say personally prioritised.

If you have;
    5 viewers on your stream, you are in the top 30%.
    10 viewers on your stream, you are in the top 15%.
    250 viewers puts you at the top 1%

How come there is still no way of someone with 5 viewers or around that number to grow organically?

I'd love to see a program that incentivises small streamers to grow, ways to get more reach, someone can sit at 2 viewers for 5 years but can become so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes you may want to see streams or videos of a certain game/category only from channels you follow. Currently, browsing a category displays all channels that are streaming it, regardless of if you follow them or not.

The only way to watch streams or videos of the game/category from people you follow is scrolling through their individual channels in search of it, which can become cumbersome.

Adding this filter will save viewers time and help them more easily connect with streamers they follow who also share their interest in the game/category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. on every stream can we have a next stream button to help find new streams and also a featured shelf of streamers below streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add swipe function to mobile app to swipe Through live channels in the same categorie so its faster to find other people to follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch used to save "High-Low" once I set it up once in any category, it'd use that for all games. Now, when I open a category, it keeps forcing "Recommended for you", which is SUPER annoying. And it seems to keep going to that even after I switch and come back to that game.

I have not reset my browser history or anything. I get they want to add visibility to smaller streamers, but it's annoying that the setting is being overwritten it seems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you click into a game, you get 3 possible tabs.
    "Live Channels", "Videos", and "Clips".

Now, I know that tags exist already for this sort of thing but if we're being real.. nobody uses them. Or at least a small amount of people do.

You could expand on this idea and add categorized tabs inside the game you wish to watch.

Take Speedrunning, Modded, First Playthrough, Achievement Hunting, very common types of content you find for example.

This will allow the viewer to separate the content they want from the content they don't. And at the same time for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why are you making website worse? Why when i open new game its automatically sorting to recommended not high to low even after i change it few times. Its frustrating and unclear to me why cant i change it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Add a filter in IRL Just Chatting category. Add filter "low to high view" mean sort by views.

2. Add another filter "most recent" live videos started. Mean sort by "most rect" live videos in just chatting category.

Advantages:
    So it is very easy to find small communities.

It will help new streamers.

It will help viewers to find new streamers and low view videos mean small community.

It will easy for viewers to communicate fast because they can find less views videos so streamers can communicate with everyone.

Email: sohaibahmad614@gmail.com
    Name: Sohaib

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This new layout is worse in every possible way for desktop users. When I'm on the Browsing page, I'm looking for a stream to watch. I don't need the first stream on the list shrinking the visibility of that list (because the layout is clearly intended for portrait format, not landscape) OR autoplaying and causing potential lag. I ALSO hate that you can no longer see tags without clicking. I only know English. It was hard enough searching through various asian-speaking-only streams to find the English speaking ones when the language tags were changed/ruined. Now I can't see those tags…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. At some point, I noticed a dramatic decline in the number of live channels in a certain game category under “Browse” despite my not using any tags. I thought it was very strange as it was and has always been one of the most viewed categories on Twitch. Just before, I had noticed that one of my followed channels was live. The channel is small and I should have found it when I sorted by “viewers (low to high),” but I didn’t. Please do not randomly exclude channels from the “Browse” tab. If users feel overwhelmed by the number of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I could care less about your new entry to "browse games". The "recommended games" are a waste of time, limiting, non-productive, and restrictive. It's not as important that someone change things that are not broken to just to make themselves seem relevant... An "all games" heading at the top would be way more useful to everyone with a pulse, than the way it is now.
    I won't use the browse as it is now because of it's inefficient limits. Every single person I have asked about it doesn't like it at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to view streams with low or no viewers. Currently I do not know of a way to find a stream to view based on the game they are playing and then the number of current viewers. It seems like the only ones I find have hundreds or thousands of viewers. I find it hard to believe there aren’t people streaming that have no or few viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why aren't favorite categories displayed?
    For example: If you have marked software & development as a favorite, it will be replaced by other uninteresting categories, because Twitch thinks that they are more interesting due to the number of users. Why am I not shown my own choice in Categories, each time searching takes a long time...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In my opinion, gameplay is so much more interesting to watch when the streamer has a webcam. Their reactions are what make me want to tune into their stream. Of course it's fine if people don't want to use a webcam, but I'd like to be able to filter by those that do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you browse through a category on twitch, it first gives you a list of streams in your selected language and then simply a list of all active streams in the category, sorted by viewers.
    However, as of recently, this is no longer working correctly and it instead just gives you two lists of all streams all the while still claiming to be filtering for your language.

I was going to make a proper ticket for the bug report, but quite frankly, the ticked system is a hot mess and there is no option to report bugs pertaining to filter…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Place Browse results into page breaks. Currently, when scrolling streams under the Browse section, after scrolling a while, the page starts to become super laggy until it becomes impossible to scroll anymore. Apparently the content is filling up memory or something. The results should be shown on pages that each have a customizable set limit of results on each one so that this doesn't happen, with a Next Page and Previous Page button at the bottom. Why this hasn't already been done, I have no idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?