Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. Dedicate a week to IRL streamers that primarily focus on outdoor and social content. They are the street team that share Twitch with the public and work to promote the brand in a positive way. It is their every day interactions that teaches people about Twitch and creates public awareness. Give back to the people putting in the footwork!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Most of the recommendation you see on the front page have 40+ viewers, But what if there was a category for small streamers? Of 1 to 20 viewer's?, It's so hard to get noticed on twitch as a small streamer, We're forced to use tik tok or other ways of trying to make ourselves known, They have to put in so much time just to try and stand out to get views, And if the person works as well or has stuff they have to do each day, Rather it be taking care of themselves or someone else, They don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove the top banner that autoplays on the twitch homepage that offers featured, or recommended content that can not be removed or hidden by the user.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I always have to leave the audio on my homepage deafened so I don't get blasted be LGBTQIA+ club music as a recommended on my homepage. I have never watched any of those streams before and It is frustrating seeing these things recommended consistently on the home page. Or at least create an option to disable it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. my internet it's very slow, and when i open twitch, it loads in 40 seconds just because that stream in 720p loading automatically

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please move the Carousel higher for promoted streamers during Black History Month, Women's History Month, and more.

The point of this is to get more eyes on lesser represented streamers and having to scroll down the page defeats this purpose. Above even "Live channels we think you'll like" would be amazing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The purpose of the carousel is to show people streams that they might not find otherwise. The hope is that they will find things they like and then ideally subscribe and make Twitch some money. This is all good.

The problem is that I can't find any way to filter what is shown in the carousel. Today I went to Twitch and every single item in the carousel was "music". I have zero interest in music streams. Other people might not have any interest in sports, art, or even games.

It would be fantastic if we could (at minimum) exclude…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Una categoría personalizada "Camaleónica" que tuviera una categoría fija "comodín" de streamers en crecimiento con pocos números, dividida por países y luego que vaya cambiando conforme temáticas diferentes en base a eventos que pasen en el mundo. Ejemplo: El día de Star Wars en esta categoria durante una semana, juegos relacionados con la saga, el día mundial de la discapacidad, pues en ese apartado solo hay personas discapacitada, streams solidarios o juegos que tengan una alta accesibilidad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've noticed that there is one streamer on the front page getting front page views and then everyone else is kind of hidden behind them, although they still count as being on front page, and it requires an intentional scroll that I personally don't do a lot of unless I get curious.

I do however idle on front page sometimes and I feel like this would help discovery slightly for those streamers who don't load on fp with the site but are still on front page technically...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Highlight IRL fishing on the front page!! Salt and freshwater!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Next time, should feature the streamers on the show floor promoting the event.

There was an underwhelming viewership on streamer channels and even the official /twitchth channel. It would make sense to display the streams that are going out of their way to promote Twitch, a sponsor of the event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Feature directories that match up with top sellers and sale items from Steam. A lot of discoverability can be had from playing sale items as many buyers will want to see gameplay before purchase. Cross referencing the tags on top Steam titles and pushing those to the frontpage will increase browsing and discoverability to those playing such titles as well as allow another avenue for devs/pubs to advertise sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the the front page, do not have clicking on one of the channels open up another window that just shows even more channels. I have already chosen a channel I want to watch, that's why I clicked on it. There are already nine sections that I counted on the front page with options for streams to choose from. Choosing one and then having to go through yet another screen where I have to find the real button to watch the stream I have already chosen to watch is incredibly annoying, is unnecessarily redundant since there's already multiple sections on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Every time I load twitch, I'm hearing music. I've NEVER wanted that. I've never asked for a music stream recommendation. Yet I cannot block it. Allow us to opt out. I don't come to this site for music. I come to look for streams of games/content I've actually chosen to follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What Twitch needs: random streamers get to the frontpage, 1 per day.

So Twitch is getting the whole 'hype train' nonsense thing to get people on the frontpage, even though most of these are the... ahem... 'female streamers in skimpy clothes in sexually suggestive positions/nude' or already popular streamers, driving a massive wedge for discoverability for smaller yet entertaining streamers.

It wouldnt be crazy for Twitch to simply take one random streamer from the bottom drawers (with some kind of filter to prevent the typical moronic '18+SUPER STREAM !SUPPORT !PATREON !TIPS HYPE FOR FORTNITE!' **** from people with zero viewers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've been a Twitch viewer for years and a content creator for a little over a year now. I dont watch regular TV (for lack of a better term), just Twitch. Theres tons of great content creators out there unfortunately every time I visit the front page, its the same 5-10 streamers EVERY DAY getting all the publicity. Not only is it always the same streamers but its virtually all from the 'music' category which isn't a category I'm interested in. So not only is Twitch cherry-picking the talents they want to see succeed, they're not delivering me content that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. November is National Veterans and Military Families Month.
    There is currently no featured front page activation for Veterans. Veteran's day is November 11th and there are amazing vets that are creating amazing content all year long.

Would love to see a feature for Veterans either on Veteran's day, or preferably for the entire month of November. Veteran's are less than 1% of the population and would be an amazing opportunity to highlight creators who fall in this category

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be a good idea if when logging on to twitch that the main featured content inst specifically people that are the most viewed creators live but instead smaller communities that focus on the tags we use on our own streams, and/or even have a cycle that highlights various minorities.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've been using the platform for more than 3 years now, and every time I go to twitch, I keep getting the same thing on the main page. Most of it is from the "Music" category, and I don't see that. I understand that you can put a main event on this page, but why can't you put something that will really matter to me instead of giving free views from people who are not really interested in that category? They could put something on the main page that matches what the user sees, and not the same as always.…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On the front page, there is the section above "Live channels we think you'll like".

Instead of showing random channels that I have no interest in, I think it would be better to show channels that I'm following there instead. Currently, I cannot watch streams of channels that I'm following without going to their stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?