Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. everytime i go to check out some nice science streams i have to scroll through more and more streams featuring animals chilling.. it just does not belong in that category and is getting annoying

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Shogi (将棋, shōgi), also known as Japanese chess, is a two-player board game in the same family as International chess and Chinese Xiangqi, and is native to Japan. Shogi means general's (shō) boardgame (gi). In early years, however, shogi was written 象棋 (the same as Xiangqi, "elephant chess").

The earliest predecessors of the game, chaturanga, originated in India in the 6th century AD, and spread from China to Japan, where it spawned a number of variants. Shogi in its present form was played as early as the 16th century, while a direct ancestor without the "drop rule" was recorded from…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Zero Hour has an incorrect description that describes a game I cannot find that exists. The Zero Hour described, and the one that streamers have been using, should say something like:

"Zero Hour is a tactical FPS with online team-based gameplay that takes place in a variety of fictional locations interpreted in Bangladesh with Real-life scale & resource management. It brings a grounded, close quarter combat experience to the game."

Images are on Steam but the devs would probably supply the logo in a heartbeat to correct the current misrepresentation of the game on Twitch as streamers have been using…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Even if a channel is marked "mature," users can still see whats going on in the stream when browsing through Twitch. I would like a toggleable setting that allows users to hide the thumbnails or previews of streams marked as mature while browsing on Twitch for the sake of privacy and better compliance with ToS and Community Guidelines.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please oput a corn tag available for streams id like to catgoetohziriae mine as corn

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dear developers, I come from this forum to suggest the creation of the category "Reading Books" and/or "Reading", which can be any book theme, since there is no specific category, making the streamers that do the sprint readers have to categorize their livestream as "Just Chatting", thus being a little out of step with what they actually do livestream.
    With this new category being suggested, it is to help those who read books and the like to be able to categorize correctly and facilitate their audience and, why not, new people discover and create appreciation for reading, which brings numerous…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Creating more relevant categories so streamers can be discovered easier and grow faster
    Categories to ADD: Charity streams, awareness + events, I want it to be easier for viewers to support charity events and help with big causes that need help and fast. 2 Examples being the australia fires in 2020 and BLM.
    -Cosplay, we have an art category so could we also have a cosplay one instead of using a tag and sitting in just chatting?
    -Singing, we have many singers on here and I think they deserve a section
    Also create clearer IRL categories to prevent people incorrectly…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. With so much gambling streams showing up on twitch, I found myself addicted to not just watching, but gambling in it of itself. Please give an option for users to hide certain categories on twitch so people that don't want to see a certain type of content can hide it on the categories page.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When people have their birthdays their stream could be in a separate birthday section so that people can easily find them and say happy birthday. Could just be a small tag the same as like raid content is for example.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Simply read above. Instead of putting artist into IRL, allow them their own category.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think this would be a huge improvement especially for music producers and people who are searching for music production on Twitch.

In my experience, the music category is mostly crowded with music performances (DJs, live performers, etc.) This makes it harder for music production streamer to get discovered and it makes it harder for people who are searching especially for music production.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Most if not all people know this game as "Jet Set Radio" and when people try to find it they only see "Jet Grind Radio" and that makes some people believe that they're 2 different games leading them to stream in the wrong category. Ever since the HD port of the game released back in 2012 the game has been officially known as Jet Set Radio too. The current name is now outdated and incorrect.

Changing the name to "Jet Set Radio" would make less people confused when they search for the game.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. we hold tournaments for irl fishing streamers. and all we have right now is just chatting and travel outdoors. so folks have a hard time findings us since their really isnt a category for us.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I change the game and the activity of my stream quite regularly and it is becoming a nuisance to have to change those categories.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I know this has been suggested here before, but I'd like to put my take on it. The pokemon categories are kind of screwed up. Firstly, there are no categories for pokemon fan games, which people wind up playing a lot and streaming. Secondly, it doesn't account for people who shiny hunt across multiple games on the same stream. It happens a lot, and ive seen it every time i go on twitch. Thirdly, many of the existing pokemon categories are dead. No one touches them aside from a few brave souls. This leads to my last point. Finally, and…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add the category for the game of Tumbleweed. We already have multiple streamers in our Tumbleweed community that use Go as a category, but it is inaccurate, and we would love to be able to officially state that we are streaming Tumbleweed by selecting a category.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello

I noticed that there are so many Minecraft categories but none from the Minecraft Bedrock edition.

In general, this is my suggestion. An extra category for the Minecraft Bedrock edition. I'm from the Minecraft Bedfrock edition scene and because there is no category for which many of my colleagues stream Minecraft Bedrock edition only on YouTube and not on Twitch. It is even often said that the Minecraft Bedrock edition would not be wanted on Twitch and something like that. And I think something should change so that another community can find its place on Twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Currently people use "retro" when talking about old games, but this isn't accurate. "Retro" means something new that seems to be old, not something old. Since I'm sure you won't actually get people to use Retro correctly, can you please add a general "classic" category, or some other accurate way to describe playing an older game?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Twitch has to create space for so-called models who make adult content and use Twitch as an advertising platoform. They should be separated from "browse all" section of Twitch. Also previews of this streams should be hidden all time. There's huge difference between game with fictional +18 content and real models who wiggle their ***** IRL, so it needs to be additionally regualted and limited.

Reasons:
    1. Primitive poor content (just chatting without actual chatting, because chat is fullfilled by "this message deleted" lines).
    2. ****** suggestive content (in 1-2 clicks using links on streamer's channel you can find real…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?