Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

663 results found

1. I would give the possibility to people who stream for longer to finish in first position among the channels that are highlighted when looking for a category, so as to reward the commitment and dedication, otherwise I think that the smaller channels are disadvantaged compared to who has most followed dictated by fame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There is a category for Brewery, however I feel like there would be a larger market for people who home brew and creators that would stream it, than people streaming from an actual brewery.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just as the title says; we have the game category for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly, but we do not get a nice graphic for the category which is disheartening when I'm sure the Anomaly dev team would gladly share one of their source images for their own game logo.

I realize that this is a relatively small category, but it can't take more than mere minutes in total.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need a NATURE categor…

Or Cience-Nature one

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Muy buenas.

Mi sugerencia viene a sugerir canales para poder encontrar y clasificar bien la información sobre inversiones y trading, por ejemplo al buscar trading de futuros no existe ningún canal entonces tengo que entrar en day trading pero daytrading es una modalidad de trading diferente a la que operamos en mi canal aquí detallare diferentes canales para la diversidad de traders que hay.

Trading de futuros.
    Trading sobre acciones.
    Trading sobre criptomonedas.
    Trading sobre divisas.

Se podrían añadir alguno mas pero esos son los mas vistos y mas usados en Twitch por ahora , por lo que he podido…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With comedy clubs across the country being closed many of them have turned to Twitch to keep shows going. I wish Comedy had it's own category.

I have recognized over 50 accounts that would consider themselves either Stand Up, Sketch Comedy, or Improv

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Myself and I know of a good handful of other people streaming want to be able to set a category for Gundam Model building or Gunpla for short. The best we can do is set just chatting and scale model as a tag. We feel for the Gundam community that Gunpla as a category or tag would greatly benefit us and twitch

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Most if not all people know this game as "Jet Set Radio" and when people try to find it they only see "Jet Grind Radio" and that makes some people believe that they're 2 different games leading them to stream in the wrong category. Ever since the HD port of the game released back in 2012 the game has been officially known as Jet Set Radio too. The current name is now outdated and incorrect.

Changing the name to "Jet Set Radio" would make less people confused when they search for the game.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear twitch company, I have an idea for you to improve the quality of life for
    Twitch company and its users. It offers a new solution that allows much more views across all your cams, the new benefit of pay per hour streaming and my idea also offers the benefit of opening up the field of advertising without being intrusive. It also would greatly increase entertainment value by adding a new thing to do while using twitch!

The Twitch trickle feed advertising system

For this idea to work we need a new fun travel category section on twitch

First part…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i dont like that there is no image for the category of pajama sam no need to hide when it's dark outside, It is a game that is streamed quite often and then there is no image and I think that is a pity. I hope you can add an image to this category.

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Pajama%20Sam%20In%3A%20No%20Need%20to%20Hide%20When%20It's%20Dark%20Outside

Kind regards
    Wouter

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please, PLEASE add a separate section for WoW Classic rather than just combining what used to be the WoW Bfa section with Classic. Since Classic launched, the WoW streaming section has become absolutely INFESTED with pretty much just Classic streams and I'd like to be able to find Bfa streams when I want to watch them instead of having to go digging through the entire section for them like I'm digging through the racks at TJ Maxx for a good outfit.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was trying to stream pokemon mystery dungeon rescute team from my switch and it doesnt have an option in the games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I, alongside many other streamers broadcasting animation, noticed recent changes in Twitch — "Creative" was replaced with more specific terms in the creative industry, like Art, Culinary, etc...

Missing from this selection was "Animation", which many streamers, as myself, think differently from an Art as a "game", and it would be greatly appreciated, for both me and for other fellow animators, to have that as an option separate from "Art".

Also considering that Twitch's 2017 Animation Contest was held, it would make sense to have a game dedicated to all the animators that also stream on the platform.

1,106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are some games after the consolidation of repeat titles that no longer show up at all! One example is "Fairy Fencer F", the game came out for the first time in 2013, has since gotten ONE other release, and neither show up as a category, they were removed completely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch Lectures for Students

In light of recent COVID-19, colleges have had to move lectures to online only. We have had to deal with problematic systems like zoom, both teachers and students dislike the quality and lack of security. I request that there be feature that allows verified students in a stream with verified teachers.

This would essentially act be a similar feature to sub-only streams, only difference is that this would have to be a free feature where students are the only people who can access that teachers stream, granted they are in that class. This would likely require…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since there's currently no THUG Pro category people keep streaming THUG Pro in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 category despite THUG PRO being a total conversion mod for Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Having a THUG Pro category would just create less confusion for streamers and viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?