Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the increase in available tags, it would be wonderful to be able to pick more than 5 tags.

Could we get an increase in the amount of possible tags, so we don't have to struggle over which tags we want to go with? Like say, 10?

1,679 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

109 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Many people in the world i believe mostly at least bilingual, or even rarely some people speak Trilingual and Multilingual, so in the dashboard let us for streamers to choose what language are we broadcasting. For example "English" and "Chinese or "Korean" and "English" or even rarely maybe? "English" + "Korean" + "German"

954 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

96 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Though we have not yet added support for multiple language tags, we have added more than 350 new options that we think may help out with this particular ask.

For more information, you can take a look at our blog post at https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/26/celebrate-yourself-and-your-community-with-350-new-tags/. Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

We will leave this topic open for now for further discussion around whether this meets the needs of the request.

3. Please can we have a Drum and Bass tag for DJs of this genre? It is not House/Trance or Techno and it's so hard to find streamers specifically in this genre.

Many thanks Twitch team.

681 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

235 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When switching category to a game that gives an epilepsy warning, could the auto-tag system also add in an "Epilepsy Warning" tag to be able to filter through.

553 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow streamers to set their identity tags & accessibility tags (captions etc) and forget about them without them resetting after the time period.

These can then not count towards the 5 tag limit which can be used to describe the content of the stream. Identity rarely changes, so allow them to be toggleable by the streamer. Most people who will use these tags will want to be able to show off their entire identity as well as their other content tags so this would be a great way to do that! It also allows streamers to show off their accessibility…

489 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Already at launch we are seeing how the new 350+ identity tags can fracture communities. Streamers who used to be able to be found using the "LGBTQIA+" tag are opting to use the more specific tags within that spectrum making it harder to find them if you don't know which specific tag to look for.

If a user applies a tag like "trans", "********", "gay", etc their stream should automatically have the "LGBTQIA+" tag applied to it. This change would allow streamers to represent their content through their identity while maintaining the strength of a larger community and increase discoverability…

436 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Most average Twitch streams are not necessarily sensory-friendly for neurodivergent folks or just folks who prefer chiller spaces. I know we currently have a "cozy" space but cozy and sensory-friendly are not necessarily aligned.
    Sensory-friendly looks like no loud alerts, no shouting, calmer visuals, etc.

I would love the opportunity to be able to communicate to other neurodivergent humans that my space will be safe for them and less likely to cause over-stimulation and I'm sure that other sensory-friendly creators would as well!

205 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Went to stream and usually I will use Blind Playthough to note that a game i'm playing for the first time. This does two things, first I personally like to watch people who are experiencing a game for teh first time, and relive the journey i had through them. Second, It lets my audience know that I'm exploring a game at my own pace, and thats part of the journey and for them not to backseat game.

So its weird to me the sudden removal of it, When its probably one of the more useful ones.

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I think no one use the Map filter on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive channels.
    Filter by language I think it's the best solution for all streamers. (Like all other games)

134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Given the growing number of streamers who use the Esperanto language actively, perhaps it is time for Twitch to provide an Esperanto tag for the benefit of learners and native speakers who wish to identify such streamers quickly.

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There is a whole sections on Twitch with streamers using Eye-Tracking as well as Head-Tracking hardware which is integrated with many games.

Having a "Eye-Tracking" Tag would greatly allow me and others to search for people using this feature.

Most notable hardware I have seen is the Tobii Eye and Head Tracker. I wish we could search for a tag so I can find people using it!

Some games which have Eye-Tracking Support built in.
    Bus Simulator
    Assassins Creed Valhalla
    Watch Dogs Legion
    Star Citizen
    Elite Dangerous.

Please make this tag!

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I find so many recommended channels in languages I do not speak nor understand. It would be literally better than sliced bread to be able to eliminate all recommendations by tags. No Russian. No French. No Spanish. I'm not going to watch these channels anyway, regardless of the game they're playing.

Please eventually work in a way to eliminate recommendations by tags.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There are a lot of us who are from healthcare background stream games to have some chill, relaxing time away from work. Some study stream with chill vibes to create an environment where we give each other company.

We aspire to include everyone who is related to healthcare such as medical students, nurses, public health personnel, doctors, psychologists, physician assistants, physiotherapists, dietician, medical/paramedic technicians and so on.

We need this tag so viewers can find us easily without having the hassle to search or get disappointed for not able to find one of us.

Please add this tag so we…

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ace Spec folks deserve representation too!

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm an art streamer who carves realistic pumpkin portraiture all year long on foam and organic pumpkins. I also make a lot of other spooky themed art content. However, there are no useful tags that apply to my medium or the style of my work.

The Vibe of the art that I'm creating would fit under a "Spooky", "Halloween" , or even "Dark Art" type of tag. There are a ton of folks on twitch that enjoy playing spooky games and many art/maker and crafting streamers whom could benefit from adding this or similar content description tags.

Thanks for your…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In Music and Live Performance you cannot add a tag with your specific musical instrument, nor can you search the Music and Live Performance area for a specific instrument that you’re interested in seeing performed. I’d love to see Twitch add tags for instruments like drum set, guitar, piano, violin, etc. This will help viewers narrow their searches as well as allow streamers to more easily find others playing the same instrument.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a Bigender tag.

Please add a Bigender tag for individuals who consider themselves to be Bigender. This will help keep twitch inclusive and keep users educated.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Some content creators on twitch are unable to / don't want to use their voice on twitch and opt to use subtitles, chat, and TTS to communicate.

It would be amazing if twitch would create a Mute tag for these creators to help improve the visibility for these streamers and help viewers see what kind of content they are going to be watching so we don't have to put MUTE STREAMER in our titles every time!

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The demoscene is one of oldest and most respected subcultures in software development. Demoscene events (AKA Demoparties) showcase some of greatest works in real-time computer graphics.

I mean, there's a Demoscene "team" leftover from days of Twitch yore. Frankly though I think there should be a category too. Demo showcases would utilize this, but it's useful to the entire pipeline. Just as you develop a game, you can make a demo production (not to be confused with game demos).

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Well i think we femboys should get our own tag too, we do exist and should be able to show us better too <3

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?