Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. We should be able to see recently online channels in the followed channels list.

Currently it just shows online/offline but when you follow so many people you can't watch them all live, which means checking for VoDs when you miss people who recently went live.
    However this is difficult when you don't even know who even actually went live in the first place, which if the most recently live offliners where categorized as such and put at the top of the offline list then it would become much easier.

Otherwise without this feature I am (and probably many) left wondering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Prefacing this by saying that this isn't an attack on the trans community (I'm also a Chinese trans girl). I'm posting this because of anti-Black racism in channel tags.

I've been searching for trans creators by searching for trans in the "Search category tags" box. But one of the results returned "Trans Lives Matter", which is anti-Black. It coopts the Black Lives Matter movement, and erases anti-Black oppression.

I'm proposing that any tags that coopt the BLM movement should be deleted (so any "___ Lives Matter" tags that are not explicitly about Black people/lives should be deleted). There are other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Gostaria de sugerir a criação de um novo jogo para colocar em categoria: Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. Atualmente só existe Call of Duty: Warzone.
    Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 é um outro jogo diferente!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Until a few days ago the "following channels" sidepanel has also shown channels that are offline, just with a greyed out version of their profile picture. But now that those are not shown anymore, there is no more visual clue on whether there are more channels live that you follow than there are shown on that sidepanel when it is not expanded.

To fix that issue I would propose the follling approach (but I'm also open for other suggestions):
    Once there are more channels you follow are live than fit on that list, instead of showing the last one of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Upcoming Streams section is mostly always inaccurate and therefore unhelpful. For me, on average, more than half of the streams listed as scheduled, the user hasn't been active for over 6 months. If there was a way to hide a user from that section or to auto disenroll them from that section if they haven't streamed in a month or missed multiple scheduled streams. Otherwise it's just a big giant inaccurate unhelpful section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see an actual category devoted entirely to only Veterans. We could provide our proof of service to be given access to stream in the channel and everyone, whether they are a veteran or not could interact and participate. It would allow millions of veterans to connect and interact with those that support our veterans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Small business is the backbone of a successful economy. I would like to see you create a Business, Technology, and Innovation category for the entrepreneurial community so they can help mentor and guide people that want to build a new or better an existing business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A big issue with discoverability on Twitch, especially with retro or niche topics, is through how Categories are currently handled. When categorizing what the stream is doing, there is only two extreme options of the exact, specific game ("Pokémon Scarlet/Violet" or "Final Fantasy XII Remake") or the broadest topic of the game ("Retro" or "Games + Demos"), with no middle ground to help summarize things and no choice to have more than 1 game in your category. Along with this, retro titles (Such as older Final Fantasy games), are basically screwed into being a part of the extremely broad categories…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be useful to include separate tags for the two main Portuguese dialects: Português (BR) and Português (EU). There appears to be a lot more Brazilian streamers than European Portuguese on Twitch, but it would help to have separate tags to identify the two.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a few suggestions as a content viewer.
    Followed Channel tweaks
    The Followed Channel Text section is too large.
    The New sorting option is pointless as I have no idea its logic. Not knowing its logic makes it HARDER to find the stream you are looking for.
    Add a low to high viewer count sorting option. Some people follow large streamers that they hardly watch.
    Show every live streamer followed in the section WITHOUT having to hit Show More. Make it scroll if you have to.
    Add a custom order sorting option so I can tier my favorite streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've noticed that with the new "Followed Channels" update all offline channels now seem to be sorted completely randomly. This makes it difficult to find offline channels with new streams and usually I just give up on watching the VODs on twitch and watch them on another platform instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think you should add a sub-category that says (playing with viewers). I specifically like to watch streamers when i can play with them. (modern warfare, superautopets, etc.) whatever game idfc. It would be nice to filter out streamers who are just playing games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE put the Following list (on the left side of screen) back to number of viewers at the present time, NOT whatever this new order is from. It makes NO SENSE whatsoever!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to view streams with low or no viewers. Currently I do not know of a way to find a stream to view based on the game they are playing and then the number of current viewers. It seems like the only ones I find have hundreds or thousands of viewers. I find it hard to believe there aren’t people streaming that have no or few viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regarding this page: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following/games

It would be nice to be able to mark certain categories as Favourites, for easy access. Yes, I can follow individual categories and they will show up here, but they're just in alphabetical order.

What if, for example, I'm going to be hopping into the Terraria category a lot because a new update just dropped? I have to scroll down to row 4 out 5 then click Terraria. Other people might follow a lot more categories and they might have to scroll a lot more.

Favourite categories would show up at the top and when you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The left sidebar that displays icons of the channels one is following, it would be great if it was expandable to show full channel details or at least the name. The icons are not "iconic" enough to know who's behind each one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently on the left panel of streams/following channels/recommended channels scrolling down makes the collapse button scrolls off screen. Keeping the button locked at the top would allow the user to collapse this panel without having to scroll the panel all the way back to the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why aren't favorite categories displayed?
    For example: If you have marked software & development as a favorite, it will be replaced by other uninteresting categories, because Twitch thinks that they are more interesting due to the number of users. Why am I not shown my own choice in Categories, each time searching takes a long time...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Una categoría personalizada "Camaleónica" que tuviera una categoría fija "comodín" de streamers en crecimiento con pocos números, dividida por países y luego que vaya cambiando conforme temáticas diferentes en base a eventos que pasen en el mundo. Ejemplo: El día de Star Wars en esta categoria durante una semana, juegos relacionados con la saga, el día mundial de la discapacidad, pues en ese apartado solo hay personas discapacitada, streams solidarios o juegos que tengan una alta accesibilidad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 跟隨頁面底下請不要再多顯示建議頻道

要不請在建議頻道旁邊可以選擇忽略