Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a French Canadian viewer, the interface makes it very difficult to find content from my region. I would recommend creating a filter to narrow down the search. In either the form of a regional tag or a French Canadian tag.

A potential filter could take in account the proximity of the content creator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This new order in the followed channel list is dog shit ! "based on the viewer behavior" my ass! Lets viewer choose how he wants to sort his followed channel list. It would actualy never put up smaller streamer it would just make us watch the same one over and over again. The only thing it does is messing up your channel list, it's like changing every books order in a library every week or so. It's soooo anoying. When i want to watch some streamers with a lower view count (that i already follow, so I already wanna watch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You guys for some reason ruined the categories for the Mario series. You removed Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, and instead made it a part of Super Mario Bros. 2. These are completely different games. Honestly a very unusual thing to do? Please return it to the way it was before, when these 2 different games had separate categories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we get a Roguelite/Roguelike tag? they are some of my favorite games to play or watch and I feel it would help people find more of the genre and also find more people who enjoy them as well!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi. Since in the beginning of december you did some investigation about a list of followed channels. And for some they are just random there and not in a order like before. Is there anyway to change it back into order we had before. I always go to every channel i follow thats live no matter the viewers if it's high or low but for most of the poeple i heard its so confusing how to find the person they can go to. if you wanted other creators be more finded by others it would be more reasonable to put…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wayfarer is a site where some selected Pokemon Go and Ingress Players can review pokestops and or portal nominations. Is like a mini game and is very addictive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As someone who's used the site for a long time I've noticed I go through phases of what I watch. Let's use the Nopixel GTARP boom as an example, during this time I found a lot of people I liked from characters in the server and would seek out and follow their streams. After a while however after I stopped binging GTARP for the time being and started branching out a bit I did what I always do and eventually unfollowed a lot of these streamers because my followers tab became too full of streams making it a harder process…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 트위치 플랫폼에서 항상 추천채널이 메인 화면에 뜨는데 방송을 시작한지 얼마 되지 않은 스트리머도 추천채널에 보여지는 것이 필요하다고 생각합니다 그리고 추천채널이 뜨는 기준이 무엇인지에 대해서 궁금합니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discover new games to watch easier maybe a tab or a page somewhere to find newly released games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It was better and easier when the Followed Channels list was auto sorted by viewer count. Now its stuck on mixed and doesn't look and feel right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gostaria que na aba a esquerda ''canais seguidos'' pudessem colocar um modo de selecionar os streamers favoritos para ficarem em primeiro, as veses perdemos streams por os que gostamos estarem la em baixo ou acabamos esquecendo por não estarmos podendo saber que eles estão on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This game was removed as a category last year, with the justification that it is technically a remake of Kirby's Adventure. This game is extremely different from the "original", sharing no underlying code or game feel. This is similar to (and arguably more clear than) how Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen are different from Pokemon Red/Blue, and those games have been correctly reinstated as their own category after previously having been merged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Slots (gambling) category should be hidden from unregistered user and minors. Also users should be able to hide this category.

Almost every slots streamer is advertising gambling sites and providing affetiliate links to the sites. These kind of streams are extremely harmful for people that have gambling problems and minors. Legislation in many countries also prohibits the advertising of gambling to minors.

Currently Twict promotes this kind of streams to all users. If streaming slots is not forbidden there should be atleast ability to hide them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, could you stop recommending me streamers that the only thing they do is show their * and ** to fool their viewers, thanks. This is not CHATURBATE, I just want to enjoy twitch without having to worry about girls who just show their bodies without creating any content and nothing else. EXAMPLE gonsabellla USER

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bonjour

Je souhaiterait que l'on puisse changer le Tags Anglais Espagnol Francais etc comme on veut parce que woula ca me pete les boules eft donc vraiment faut le changer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Motivation: Having 1/3 of the user's frontpage recommending unwanted items is not cool.

Current situation:

While there is the feature "Removing recommendations you are not interested in", the "3 vertical dots" menu is not provided for the topmost recommendation made in the frontpage.

It is also the only way to blacklist recommendations too, which is insufficient to capture user's intention, despite of how crucial recommendation is to UX.

Proposed solutions:

• Add the 3 vertical dots to the topmost recommendation

• Allow manual blacklist input in the settings page. Considering the team has already forgot to add the 3 vertical dots to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Its very annoying when you have to scoll down for like 10 minutes straight to get to the low viewer streams. Get rid of this infinite scrolling garbage, use pages or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There are awesome moments that happen on streams, which are clipped by users. However, since there's no way to add these clips to favorites, for the user, it becomes difficult to revisit those awesome moments of your favorite streamer.
    Please add the feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?