Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1328 results found

1. I've been a Twitch viewer for years and a content creator for a little over a year now. I dont watch regular TV (for lack of a better term), just Twitch. Theres tons of great content creators out there unfortunately every time I visit the front page, its the same 5-10 streamers EVERY DAY getting all the publicity. Not only is it always the same streamers but its virtually all from the 'music' category which isn't a category I'm interested in. So not only is Twitch cherry-picking the talents they want to see succeed, they're not delivering me content that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please get a category specifically dedicated to peeling raw eggs? This would be huge W for all of us, the egg peelers of the Twitch world

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. disabling auto play as an option
    it so i can only see the video i need.
    +save data and bandwige

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A lot of streamers love streaming underrated scary games but they don't have the category to do so.
    I have seen streamers play scary games on the "Just chatting" Category. When i ask them why they say because there is no category for us. Could someone add a "Scary Games" Category on Twitch please?

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I host a retro gaming stream and there doesn't seem to be any category for older systems such as the Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) or the TurboGrafx 16. Putting everything under "Retro" doesn't necessarily help fans of those older consoles find the streaming content they're interested in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. These two programs have largely different viewers despite sharing the same parent game of Magic the Gathering. It would be cool to sort between the two. I've noticed the "nesting" option has been suggested for many other games as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New awareness and fundraising campaign through the Epilepsy Foundation - it would be helpful to be able to find other Epilepsy Streamers to spread awareness across our channels for support.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So, barely anyone plays this game series, there are more than 13 games in it, if you want to search for someone playing any of them, which there is most of the time 0, it becomes a giant pain as it doesn't list the streams based on who is live or by last stream, it tries to search by 2 of the games specifically and then just randomly by title, there are times I found someone live more than 25 games down and the prior 24 were sometimes up to over 2 weeks ago. Can we make it just List…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have a Stream Category for "Warhammer", but why not other miniature figure games? I would be looking for a category for Warmachine & Hordes! We could also use a category for Marvel Crisis Protocol and the other popular miniature figure games!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've noticed that there are some channels that stream under the Music category on Twitch, especially those who are streaming as music DJs, who don't follow a code of conduct I feel fosters a sense of community in the category that I feel exists within the ASMR community (the only other side of Twitch I'm just as familiar with). Therefore, I would like to see the following regulations instituted for all streamers, particularly music DJs, streaming under the "Music" category:

1. You must raid out at least once every four streams. That means if you stream twelve times a month, you…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I opened up the site today and the very first thing I heard was "f this, f that," something of which I do not want my child to hear. Since I don't get the "mature audience" acceptance on these featured streamers, I don't have a way to not have that broadcast until I rotate the carousel or click on a subscribed channel.

Please be more selective in who you are featuring.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hey Twitch Developers and also Twitch Staff i have a few or a lot of twitch category request that i would like to see come to twitch.tv for content viewing

here i have a list of what type of content that i would like to see added to the browse's Tab catalog

Health And Fitness category

in this content the viewers get to watch exercise and Fitness/Health content from cooking to basic exercises to advanced exercises this also include Mini Trampoline Workouts as will and such more

Extreme Sports and Events

this content the viewers get the watch Sports and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There is a growing number of animal channels that would benefit from a separate category - something either like "animal watching channels" or maybe "biology".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. simply said, if twitch wants more non-English speaking viewers, a feature that allow seaching only channels with "caption on" is a must.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I see a lot of musicians stream on Twitch but we should be able to niche down our search to specific instruments ex. I want to find people only playing piano or the ukulele, they would be easier to find rather than go through a list of many general category musicians.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but this PC game does not appear as a category for streamers in streaming apps such as Twitch Studio or Streamlabs OBS.

It DOES appear when editing categories for VODs, but when you save it doesn't stay. It appears as "Maitetsu"

https://www.igdb.com/games/maitetsu

There is another version with a similar name on IGDB, "Maitetsu: Pure Station" , but it never shows up as a Twitch category or in the stream apps. This version is for the Switch and PS4.

https://www.igdb.com/games/maitetsu-pure-station

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It is possible to create two categories: Meditation and Music Therapy

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are 2 games as World of Warcraft Shadowlands and World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic. But two of them in the same panel. I dont want to see anything about Burning Crusade Classic thing. Also it shouldnt be allowed to do 2 different games in same section. Think about Valorant+ League of Legends in the same section because they are both game of same company. Please make them separate so i can watch what i want.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Citizen science (CS; also known as community science, crowd science, crowd-sourced science, civic science, or volunteer monitoring) is scientific research conducted, in whole or in part, by amateur (or nonprofessional) scientists.[1] Citizen science is sometimes described as "public participation in scientific research," participatory monitoring, and participatory action research whose outcomes are often advancements in scientific research by improving the scientific communities capacity, as well as increasing the public's understanding of science.

There are games like zooniverse.org that allows non-scientist to participate in games that help actual scientist speed up research (i.e. classifying images of galaxies, transcribing historical text, etc.) that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A feature that lets u save tag clusters. For example, i play 3 different games and stream and i have to manually write all the tags that are relevant but if i change game then i have to do the whole process all over again but if i could save those specific tags as 'Tags save #1' or 'tags for so-and-so game', it would lessen time in preparing monumentally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?