Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Idea to add a Networking category, I am a full-time artist that quite the corporate world to find my calling. I like to connect the dots.

I also am impatient and barrel through things, working on that.

I'm just that passionate about connecting folks. You know, I've found that the right combination of folk really brings a room (or a community) together and I'd like to dip my toes in helping out this platform with the art realm.

Just now diving in and would like to share this idea with the team to see if it's something we could have…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Like how Warhammer and DnD have a category, this would be a place for fans of Infinity to watch people paint and play.

More about Infinity: https://infinitythegame.com/

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to see Twitch stick to their word when it comes to being a community for all and not just for the "Top" streamers.

I believe by turning off the viewer count for the public however maybe leave it in our panel, we would see a range of viewers going to new channels they never visited before. It would also help to see Twitch shift around the top streamers or channels from the bottom to the top to allow more visibility.

Twitch could call it a Twitch Black Out and I believe it would help to bring the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the Stocks And Bonds category art to be more modern and include women and BIPOC on the cover (or feature no people at all).

It is currently all men in suits, and perpetuates the traditional idea that finance is only for men. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every console and platform should have its own category, especially older ones.

If you look at Retro right now, you'll find over 20 years of games represented because "Retro" is a poorly-defined term- it means something different to everyone. For many people that makes it fairly useless for discovering new interesting streamers.

Conversely, people generally know what Atari 2600, SNES, PSP, Dreamcast, etc. are, so it would be nice if streamers didn't need to resort to the punt category and getting buried in the noise (which sucks to sift through as much as it sucks to be stuck in). This…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to purchase promotion of your stream, being placed higher in the section that you are streaming in.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a category for Brewery, however I feel like there would be a larger market for people who home brew and creators that would stream it, than people streaming from an actual brewery.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. click on a button that say "rotate". what this does is, every 5 minutes (or whatever is decided) you automatically switch to a random channel that you follow continuously.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Me and my cousin want to bring LIVE paranormal investigations to Twitch with THE HAUNTED LAIR. would love to see "paranormal" "haunted exploring" "paranormal investigations" ect on those lines as a category to choose from when setting up a broadcast. None of the existing categories really fit it to say what we are trying to show.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. During these tough times of pandemic with lot of travel restrictions, it would be great idea to promote IRL outdoor streamers who are providing an outlet of joy to viewers who are stuck in cities and countries stricken with covid-19. Please promote IRL streamers by having them on the main page. Its a category that has been marginalized and ignored ever since its introduction on twitch.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add more categories so people can find streamers doing things they are interested in, try and break up all the just chatting streamers so they have more specific things to say what they are streaming. I’d like a Graphic Design category personally.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Category pages should provided an RSS or JSON feed (see jsonfeed.org) for users to subscribe to in feed aggregators such as Feedly or Inoreader.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. in the app or website most viewers always see black & purple as the twitch default colors scheme. what if in the app or website when someone views a stream not only do they see their favorite streamers custom panels,icons,emotes and banner but they also see different color combos to make the streamers colors match up even more!!!????

it would give the streamer more room to be creative and give every stream that extra POP it rightfully deserves.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the stream preview not lag

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When users view their followed categories, often times less active categories will display with "[x] viewers" - this is often misleading when there are no active streams, as when navigating to the category there will be no streams.

It would be nice to be able to see something more like "[x] streams live" from the followed category view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A way to view a specific type of system i want to watch people play on. Like if I want to find more xbox streamers I can click that option and when i go to browse streamers for a specific game it will only show me streamers streaming on the system I selected. PC, Xbox, PS4, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Checked it with the normal one.

Live Channel page of watched channels only shows 19 channels currently live while 27 should be registered for me

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. List all games in a series under a single listing, with sub-categories for each version. So "Pokemon" would be the game listing with sub-categories for OR/AS, X/Y, etc. Then all streamers playing any Pokemon game would be under the Pokemon listing as well as the specific game version listing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At some stage the "Fear & Hunger" game category has disappeared from twitch.

it's sequel, Fear & Hunger 2 : Termina is an available category, but not the first game.

Fear & Hunger still exists in IGDB ID: 114110

https://www.igdb.com/games/fear-and-hunger/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I was thinking smaller and affiliate creators have an incredibly difficult time getting any discoverability, so what if we had a randomized featured clip scroll, naturally with a little bias to interest(Perhaps based on tag frequency?) but is not effected by the size of the streamer, such as the amount of views a clip gets due to the streamer in question already being massive. The interaction counted towards the algorithm would STRICTLY be tied to those who RANDOMLY found the clip through the random clip infinite scroll.

Have it so the ratio at which people skipped, watched, followed, and/or liked…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?