Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1328 results found

1. I play the Beta game called Kiraverse, website: https://kiraverse.game , and I would like to request it officially be added to the Twitch.tv Category List so I can properly categorize it when I stream it.

Thank you,
    R333LOAD

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently it's difficult to find certain kinds of creative works and it would be nice to add some of the major categories to help find exactly what I'm looking for.

Some of the most prominent ones I've noticed:

• Needleworking: Knitting, stitching, sewing, leatherwork, etc
    • Mechanical Keyboard: Assembly and modifications of mechanical keyboards
    • 3D Printing: Streaming their 3D printers or discussing them
    • Woodworking: Carvers, lathe, Guitar Makers
    • Metalworking: machining and forgers
    • 3D Design: CAD Design work and modeling
    • Model Makers: Lego, scale models, and miniatures

The Art Category could also be split up more:
    - Painting
    - Drawing/Sketching
    - Sculpting
    -…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So, a bit of context is needed for this. Back about 3 months ago when I didn't really watch twitch, my account was hacked by a random Russian. This person followed a LOT of people, i contacted twitch support and asked if they could clear my following list. They couldn't. So, here i am asking for an unfollow all button OR a way to mass unfollow.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Animal Cam
    Co-Working
    @work (Baker, Driver, etc.)
    Replays (it sucks, that replays appear in the first category you have streamed)
    React
    Roleplay (GTA, Arma, etc.)
    Fishing
    Interviews
    3D Printer

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey there!

Thank you so much for reaching out about these categories. I just wanted to make sure that you were aware that we actually have an animal category now and co-working, roleplay, fishing, interviews, and 3d printer tags on Twitch. You can find out all the tags we have at Twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags

5. Add a game - "World of Warcraft Classic"

Hello'
    I would have liked to have added a game which I imagine must have already been requested.
    But since this is a completely different game than 'Retail' I would have really liked to be able to filter the category in question.

----- World Of Warcraft Classic -----

Is it possible to add this game?

Who has nothing to do with the current game in which some streamers are featured ?
    Please :relieved: :pray:

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter by max quality allowed (e.g. 720p), so we don't have to waste our time trying to watch what we can't see because of buffering/slow internet connection.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Motivation: Having 1/3 of the user's frontpage recommending unwanted items is not cool.

Current situation:

While there is the feature "Removing recommendations you are not interested in", the "3 vertical dots" menu is not provided for the topmost recommendation made in the frontpage.

It is also the only way to blacklist recommendations too, which is insufficient to capture user's intention, despite of how crucial recommendation is to UX.

Proposed solutions:

• Add the 3 vertical dots to the topmost recommendation

• Allow manual blacklist input in the settings page. Considering the team has already forgot to add the 3 vertical dots to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to disable the preview thumbnail for a recently released title. Often when a new game comes out many streamers that I follow play it. For some games (particularly story driven titles) the preview thumbnails might contain spoilers.

So what if you had the option in your setting to disable the preview thumbnail for a period of time around a games release? For example any time before the official release and for 2 weeks after. It could be replaced with just about anything really, the streamers profile pic, the game's logo, a black screen, etc...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Project FC to your Twitch category for an immersive journey into urban exploration gone wrong. Engage your viewers with the suspenseful storyline as Jack and Michael's adventure takes a dark turn in an abandoned restaurant. Navigate through chilling encounters with iconic characters like Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Puppet, and Foxy, offering your audience a thrilling and suspenseful gaming experience.

The game's mix of puzzles, survival challenges, and uncovering mysteries creates an engaging atmosphere, making it a perfect fit for the Twitch community. Invite your viewers to join you in solving the puzzles, share their thoughts on the unfolding story, and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subcategories for Fortnite.

With how many games are tucked into Fortnite now, this almost seems like it shouldn't even need to be suggested but here we are.

Many people don't like Battle Royale but are dabbling in Lego Fortnite or Save the World, and as a Twitch viewer, I don't want to sift through the 20183k people streaming a generic topic of "Fortnite."

Please separate the categories. This allows streamers to fine tune their content to the crowd they're seeking, which increases visibility for them and assists in searching for the content the viewer wants to see. Win win.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The #TogetherForGood event where you could get a badge for donating has ended, yet the collection page still exists with misleading text, suggesting you can donate to get a badge. We see lots of donations on the channel I am modding for, thinking they can still earn it.

"All of Twitch. All together. All for charity. Join us and make a difference by hosting a charity stream from 11/28-12/3. Donate to earn an exclusive chat badge!"

Please immediately fix the wording or remove the page. Twitch support did not do anything.

The wording is wrong as it seems like the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know that a post for this has already been made, BUT...it didn't grab NEAR enough traction as it should have! Graphic Designers NEED their own category, because the Art category is WAY to broad to even get Graphic Designers the attention from viewers that surf the Art category! Very few people think of 'Art' when they think Graphic Design. PLEASE!!!! We need a change!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On sidebar i suggest to put above the "followed channels" section a favourites one and/or those channels that we moderate coming live, to see them easier and get into them faster in a more accessible way
    If you get graphically warned with for example an animated image of the mod sword symbol when a channel you moderate comes live would be great too

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There's a category for every game but not ones more granular than "Science and Technology"?! An Electronics category would be one that could be broken out from this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm watching twitch for the streamer and will never watch reruns, although they bloat my interface and are difficult to distinguish from real live streams. I'd like an option to hide them / make them less noticable when scrolling my "FOLLOWED CHANNELS".

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When people have their birthdays their stream could be in a separate birthday section so that people can easily find them and say happy birthday. Could just be a small tag the same as like raid content is for example.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Some streamers will always use a certain set of tags to describe their stream. Having to re-select those tags every single time we select a different game is tedious. Please allow us to "sticky" certain tags that will always be present no matter what game we are choosing to play.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think we should split Reaction Streamers from Just Chatting Streamers! I sometimes want to join a Just Chatting Stream to talk with people, but its hart to find, if 50% of the streams are Reaction-Streams.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch Lectures for Students

In light of recent COVID-19, colleges have had to move lectures to online only. We have had to deal with problematic systems like zoom, both teachers and students dislike the quality and lack of security. I request that there be feature that allows verified students in a stream with verified teachers.

This would essentially act be a similar feature to sub-only streams, only difference is that this would have to be a free feature where students are the only people who can access that teachers stream, granted they are in that class. This would likely require…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?