Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Someone removed "Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse" from the categories when creating a new stream.

The closest category that matches this game on Twitch is "Akumajou Densetsu", the Japanese version of Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse. Very few people who play Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse in the US and European markets would refer to the game as Akumajou Densetsu instead. However, there are significant changes in gameplay and music in the Japanese version of Castlevania III that players all over the world have been exposed to and would like to find if they searched for “Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse”.

For this reason,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the new tags being added, there is now a LONG list of tags to choose from. This is good.

However, it looks very daunting. It would be helpful to group these under headings (IE 'LGBTQIA+' tags are grouped under 'LGBTQIA+' group, regional tags such as British, American, Welsh tags can go under a 'Regional' group, same with charities, activities etc)

It just makes it easier to browse / find tags we're looking for and might be interested in.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shogi (将棋, shōgi), also known as Japanese chess, is a two-player board game in the same family as International chess and Chinese Xiangqi, and is native to Japan. Shogi means general's (shō) boardgame (gi). In early years, however, shogi was written 象棋 (the same as Xiangqi, "elephant chess").

The earliest predecessors of the game, chaturanga, originated in India in the 6th century AD, and spread from China to Japan, where it spawned a number of variants. Shogi in its present form was played as early as the 16th century, while a direct ancestor without the "drop rule" was recorded from…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There really needs to be a category for the cyberpunk red ttrpg on twitch. It’s been the most popular seller on drive thru rpg since it came out. We’d really appreciate it. Thanks

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The IRL section should be for people who are actually doing something useful. Far too many people just sit there doing nothing, but hey they have ASMR in their title! Can we please clean this up? There are people on IRL who put in actual effort to provide useful and entertaining content, and they're buried underneath a sea of lazy, attention seeking bores. To be honest, the IRL section, because of what's allowed, cheapens the site. There should be a standard, a level of activity or usefulness required to stream in this section. Make ASMR a different section at least,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "Roleplaying Games" as a blanket game that can be streamed to cover all the non-D&D games or ones played that are not using Roll 20. "Board Games" and "Card Games" is available. Tabletop RPG's should be among them!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We recently announced the upcoming launch of the Twitch Discovery Feed: a scrollable feed in the Twitch app that shows users a personalized mix of Clips. Before that launch happens, we’ll be running experiments with limited versions of the Discovery Feed to help test and improve our algorithms and the overall experience. These early experiments do not reflect the final design or experience of the Discovery Feed. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to improve this experience as we build towards the bigger launch.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For Portuguese speakers, it would be great to have a way to find streamers from Brazil, Portugal and other countries separately. As a Portuguese myself, I am often looking to support Portuguese streamers, but they are hard to find when you filter by language, as the bigger ammount of users from Brazil, means I am usually finding only Streamers from Brazil.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Okay, so here's something that happens with me and gives me a lot of frustration in my stream.

Scenario 1:

I love to stream some good ol' PS2 games, like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Onimusha, etc. Those games exist in Twitch Database, so, when I stream them, I put them games on the Category/Game tab. Then, I go for that "tags" section, and add the Retro tag on my stream, because it's an old game.

First issue: This tag will not show my old Prince of Persia stream in the Retro category, BECAUSE my game/category is... Prince of…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to see a site wide discoverability feature that universally lets me or any user "hide streams that are all 18+ content. " With a very simple toggle button to hide those channels.

In addition to this, having all 18+ content not visible in any discovery page if a user is not logged in to the site.

to clarify: 18 plus content may or may not include political or sensitive topics, graphic video games, or catergories etc.

Being able to quickly toggle and categorize these channels either universally help create targeted ads for these channels, potentially turn ads…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Providing alphabetized offline and online lists would make finding followed channels ALOT easier... so many times have I scrolled past an offline channel that I either wanted to go to, to find out the schedule for or maybe watch a VOD that they streamed later on.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My concept is to put more discoverability on the platform by putting a button along side the notification and follow button when viewing a stream and will pop of a side menu of creators that are like the channel you are currently watching. However it is setup that while you are browsing you are not missing any moment from your favorite creator. I demonstrated this concept in a YouTube video of mine: https://youtu.be/4ERv5dqNMZ4

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add/create a data-tree style internal system to keep track of which games are part of which series and/or are remakes/ports/remasters of other games so that if someone wished to browse through, for example, all streamers playing any legend of zelda game, they could. This would also allow people to browse through, for example, specifically streamers playing Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team as well as Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, since DX is a remake of Red/Blue. This could increase traffic to streamers playing lesser-known or less popular games from a series since few people would be looking for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. patrocinios a canales con pocos recursos y mejorar los recomendados a canales con 0 espectadores pero con 50 seguidores

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the "Following" section where i browse the streams I follow to see who's streaming, I'd like to have a top section of streams I have favourited and below that show the rest of the streams I follow.
    As of now it is only sorted by most to least concurrent viewers, but my favorite stream may not be the most popular one that I follow.
    Not a big deal, just a QoL improvement.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Task Manager
    It's legit my favorite game please add it as a category, please
    I am a streamer and will use it all the time
    <3

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Myself and many other streamers do automotive repair, Racing, designing and don't have a category to do so under. I believe a umbrella cat. of motorsports should be added to help people find that content.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please twitch make this platform about gaming again. I am tired of seeing Hot tub, "body painting", and exploitive streams on the front page. I do not even need an account to see this content because it is advertised on the front page. Just think, these streams are not safe for kids who access the website. Please work towards hiding this content behind a category page or remove it from the site all together. Possibly even create a secondary platform for these "content" creators.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When multiple channel point redeems are redeemed many times (by one or more users), the chat should not be spammed with
    "<User> redeemed <redeem name> <cost>"

All the chat messages are getting flooded if theres a wave of redemptions (which can be fun and engaging!). They should be collapsed into a single line eg.
    "<User1>, <User2>, and 6 others redeemed <redeem name> <cost> x15"
    This existing message should update and increment every time a new identical redemption is done in the next minute (probably starting from the first redemption).

This way its only going to be a single line instead…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?