Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. Give the non-affiliate seeds to plant their view growth organically. Keep pushing affiliate streamers too so they have a much better chance at hitting partner if it's even possible as well.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi Twitch!

I would like to recommend or suggest that you add a category and/or tag that is just for reruns.

Additional information regarding this request has been sent to feedback@twitch.tv

All the best,
    Dragon

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With the new tag system, streamers can have up to 10 tags and can write custom tags, while the old system only allowed for 5 tags picked from a list. This a huge improvement, however this change also brought a lot of downgrades that overall makes the system less useful for streamers and viewers.

With the old system, a new streamer or viewer can type keywords and Twitch shows suggestions from the list of preset tags. For streamers, this helps them discover what they could do to make their stream stand out and know what viewers may search for. For…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can we possibly get a category for steamers that read/narrate books? Topics like "Storytime" and "Storytelling" are both linked to obscure video games, and ASMR is linked to far too many whispering & synthesized ear licking channels.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The autofill is utterly useless because it shows pretty much every iteration that anyone has ever used. This means misspellings, multiple different versions of what should be one tag, anything you start to put in brings up way too many options.
    The tag suggestions need to be a smaller set so that people end up using the same tag as each other and are actually searchable once again. The large list of tags that we had is a great place to start, especially as we can still ignore the suggestions and type our own things.
    Otherwise, these suggestions really don't…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I saw that this got recently updated, and now has a "Recommended for You" option which just seems to be random (probably yet another dumb algorithm for streamers to figure out.) And there's an option to sort "Viewers (High to Low)" as it was before this feature was introduced. Why can't we sort Viewers (Low to High) though? If you can sort High to Low, why not the opposite? I'm still going to have to scroll down to find smaller streamers I want to support anyway, and the "Recommended" sorting order just makes them harder to find, if anything.

It…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy was a category on Twitch, then it was removed for seemingly no reason. This is the second time this game has been removed from Twitch and all it does is make things super annoying as NST players have to put their game as the original which just isn't correct. Add it back. Thanks.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. browsing filters should allow options to browse from less view channels to higher view channels. Scrolling multiple pages to reach the bottom of the viewership is time consuming & less advantage for new content creators.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch has been really receptive to adding tags that represent many communities, especially in the mental health space. I feel it would be worth considering adding another to expand that representation.

Currently the Depression tag doesn't mention the word community in it's description, and that's understandable, considering it can range from a symptom to it's own disorder. Depression does, however, have a chronic form that can last throughout a person's life, in the form of Persistent Depressive Disorder (PDD), previously known as Dysthymia.

I think it would be a really beneficial tag to have to extend the mental health representation…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would love to see a graphic design category, rather than just a tag. The design community on Twitch is growing and it would be great to see those streamers stream under their own category, rather than under Art or Just Chatting or what-have-you. I think it would help discoverability by consolidating design streams into one area.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. everytime i go to check out some nice science streams i have to scroll through more and more streams featuring animals chilling.. it just does not belong in that category and is getting annoying

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am having a hard time to find a streamer playing Minecraft: Bedrock Edition by entering "minecraft bedrock" it's because it keeps showing streamer who plays on Java Edition but not on Bedrock Edition. Besides that, people might stop asking "this is java or bedrock?" or this kind of questions.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee should be the same category on Twitch again. I am unsure why the change occurred but given the series it is no different than Pokémon Sword/Shield being one game. I think the split loses visibility on these games that still get a decent amount of traction on Twitch, thus hiding the streamers that frequent them.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Idk why Just Chatting category don't have L-t-H sorting, i don't know if is necessary but i need that.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tabletop Games - A good category
    We are a streaming channel which does a variety of tabletop games.

We live play Dungeons and Dragons and other TTRPGs, but we also want to focus on live plays of board games, miniatures games, various card games, and also provide tabletop gaming news, reviews and interviews.

It is a niche that we cannot set as a category and so its harder to gain traction or attention in that niche audience on twitch.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For those of us who follow a lot of channels and for whatever reason aren't able to catch up on our favorite streamers, it would be nice to have a section on the front page where VODs are listed of recent streams we missed. It's hard to know who was online while you were away without going through every followed channel individually, but I think this can be streamlined.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hey All! I'm just wondering if anyone agrees with this, and hopefully will become a Site Feature.

Right... Twitch... Please... I'm loving the new changes you've put in Place with the most recent UI... but you're missing one thing.. Searching for titles. As meaningless as it sounds, it'd be a great feature.

For example if i went to twitch now and typed "Horror" in the search bar, only peoples past Vods would come up. Same for if someone went to go search up "[PC]".. wanting to watch a specific Platform.

Someone who's currently live with "Horror" in their title (Which…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I know I'm probably a singularity, but I am starting off my live beekeeping twitch channel, which would greatly benefit from a more specific/custom tag. There are a small community of other people on twitch that also participate in beekeeping and would benefit from this. Thanks for any input or consideration!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the community guidelines, it's pointed out that streaming under the wrong category is against the rules of the platform as quoted here:
    "You are expected to accurately label your content to the best of your ability." (...) "Deliberate or extensive misuse of titles, tags, games/categories, or other metadata are prohibited."
    Since sleeping has become a part of the content people are making, a new problem has become apparent. Years ago when the community asked Twitch, which category you could stream sleeping under, the community was told, that you should remove your streaming category when you're asleep on stream.

Recently…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Amateur Radio, or ham radio is still a popular world-wide activity involving communications, electronics, public service, engineering, and other fields.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?