Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

1. Hello,

It seems like the game category „Unreal Tournament“ was removed since it can't be found anymore. I am not sure if this was by accident or based on a conscious decision after the development of Unreal Tournament 4 was stopped by Epic last year.

However, the category „Unreal Tournament“ is still needed. It is in daily use by the Unreal Tournament community that is maintaining and still actively playing as well as streaming the original game from 1999 (usually referred to as “UT” or “UT99”). Besides that, Unreal Tournament 4 (“UT4”) is also still maintained by the community as…

247 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

80 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After I click "Show more", whenever my mouse leaves the sidebar, it scrolls itself down. This is jarring and breaks all sorts of UX norms. Please stop it.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug: The Spelunky HD game is no longer available as a streaming option

Type of Bug: Regression

Expected: Three available Spelunky games as streaming options: Spelunky Classic, Spelunky HD, and Spelunky 2

You can see the bug in the creator dashboard when choosing a game:

https://pasteboard.co/JJcgoM3.png

It seems to me that this is a categorization issue with IGDB where Spelunky Classic and Spelunky HD are incorrectly marked as two versions of the same game (something any Spelunky player would tell you is not true), but when I suggested those edits they were discarded.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The description for the "Godot Engine" tag mentions Unreal Engine instead of Godot.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There seems to be two different tags named 'Finnish'. They have different descriptions. Some Finnish streamers use one or the other. Some use both. This makes it hard to discover Finnish streamers and is an usability issue if you have keep changing the tags.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The category for the game 100% Orange Juice on twitch does not display any live channels. Searching up the game name in the search bar can bring up channels, but the category itself displays no channels even when it says there are viewers in it. Videos and clips can still be viewed, and following the category does not change anything. Tested on mobile, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Checked it with the normal one.

Live Channel page of watched channels only shows 19 channels currently live while 27 should be registered for me

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Randomly I'll lose my Game Category or Tags or sometimes both when I start streaming. And when I even go back to fix them after the stream starts, it either wont save during the stream, or it'll look like it stays but when I check out the video after the stream, the category and tags that arent automatic are just gone. I think that this hurts me and my growth as well as anyone else who suffers from this as it's hard to find someone in a category if the website/app won't allow it without any explanation or troubleshooting tips.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. my suggestion is just to get an up to date list of top domains so things like "panda.exe" don't generate a fake link in chat which can trigger twich's automod when links are disabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The "Followed channels" and "Recommended channels" list on the left side of the screen expands accidentally a lot especially when trying to click the pause button, maybe you can add a short delay like 200ms or move the hover detection more to the left.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Because twice now I've been unable to watch a channel without specified reason (as in: I am NOT blocked nor banned nor ignored by those streamers, as I can still chat, and can verify the messages goes through, and even follow them as usual), I get a "You are not allowed to watch this stream" followed by "Content blocked", and it has only been affecting my account (that I know of), as I can still pop out the stream on a private window or incognito mode, or even log out and watch the stream without that prompt happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently there is no process / documentation / form to update Game Cover art for games not in IGDB. Twitch Categories like Chess, Go, just Chatting, have cover art, but are not on IGDB.

(?) What is the current procedure?

(?) Can the documentation be updated?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. J’ai rencontré un bug récemment, lorsque je lance un live et que je met en catégorie de jeu « Call of duty » ca me propose le vrai call of duty auquelle tout le monde oublié avec plus de 20 millions de viewers, cependant quand je choisi ce jeux ça m’indique que je n’ai pas les accès nécessaires pour y partager du contenu car c’est un contenu classifié comme « jeux adulte » ce qui réduit considérablement mes vues, j’en fais même pas 2 or que d’habitude je suis au alentour de 20/30 par live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are now two categories on Twitch for the game Mega Man X, they can be found here:

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/mega-man-x
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/mega-man-x-1

The first category has 85,000 followers, while the second (duplicate) category has 12 followers. Because of the duplication, it is making it extremely difficult for Mega Man X streamers to stream under the correct category. In the Stream Manager, selecting "Mega Man X" as your category will almost always cause you to stream to the duplicate category, making it much more difficult for followers of the original category to find your stream.

If you click the "Block" button on the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I somehow have 13 tags on my channel most of which are duplicates. Any attempts to remove the duplicates results in the message "An unknown error occurred." being returned.

I assume this is because the tag limit is 10 and tags are handled one at a time, so attempting to remove one throws an error because there are still 12 in the request.

I do have a ticket number where I initially raised this issue if it would be helpful to supply. Would appreciate this issue being investigated and prevented from happening again in future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When searching for my channel name nothing shows up. I don't know where to ask for assistance here in help or feedback, My username doesn't show up on any searches. I see this was a problem in 2020.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Mario 3D All-Stars Collection is Really Buggy, When streaming it Works, But in Clips, as Catagory in the Shedule or as Past Streams it just isnt Selectebale, When searching you can Click on it, But when you Safe twitch says: "You´ve selectet a Catogory that Doesn´t exists" It a Little Strange and Annoying when Planing the Shedule

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I have multiple twitch tabs open all the audio from the different tabs goes through a single tab. And when that tab is closed all audio stops on all the other tabs. To get the audio to work again I have to force close the tab in the browser task manager and refresh it because a normal refresh doesn't work. This is on the web version of Twitch on Chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Game is listed on IGDB but not showing up as a Category on Twitch:

https://www.igdb.com/games/high-speed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Klip aldıktan sonra oyun kategorisi seçemiyorum. Bazen yayındayken farklı bir oyuna geçiyorum ve yayın bilgisini düzenliyorum, fakat klip aldığımda ilk oyunun adı gözüküyor. Kliplerin ayar seçenekleri artarsa harika olmaz mı?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?