Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The last game of series is Under Night IN-BIRTH:Late[cl-r].
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is the 2nd iteration of the game and the last one is the 3/4th one.
    Can you correct it please.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot sort followed channels by viewcount, they are all out of wack and makes me want to unfollow everyone I haven't watched in the last week. Don't force us to use 1 sort option, allow us to sort by how we want. Viewcount, recently watched, not watched recently, new game or w/e, sure theres a few more options that could be sorted by, but don't force us to use a type (other than viewcount since everyone is use to that already).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IT ISN'T OK THAT TWITCH USES OUR ACCOUNTS ONCE WE ARE SIGNED OFF.
    OUR ACCOUNTS ARE USED TO PROVIDE VIEWS TO CHANNELS WE DON'T FOLLOW WHILE WE ARE AWAY TO ALLOW FOR THAT USER TO GET THEIR WORTH IN ADVERTISING.

THAT ISN'T OK IN ANY MANNER

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DECEIVING THE PEOPLE PAYING YOU FOR ADVERTISEMENT, BUT YOU ARE MISLEADING ALL USERS.

ITS BAIT AND SWITCH AND I HOPE YOU GO DOWN FOR IT.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: The Spelunky HD game is no longer available as a streaming option

Type of Bug: Regression

Expected: Three available Spelunky games as streaming options: Spelunky Classic, Spelunky HD, and Spelunky 2

You can see the bug in the creator dashboard when choosing a game:

https://pasteboard.co/JJcgoM3.png

It seems to me that this is a categorization issue with IGDB where Spelunky Classic and Spelunky HD are incorrectly marked as two versions of the same game (something any Spelunky player would tell you is not true), but when I suggested those edits they were discarded.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I was suggested a broadcast that had content of the content creator in a bikini in a bathtub. I do not want content recommended to me. I then clicked on the three dots and selected 'not interested.' On the left side panel I could still see that channel highlighted bc it was live. So i clicked on it and then reported the content. After reporting, you have the option to block the channel, which i clicked on. There is a message that confirms the blocking. After closing the reporting pop-up, I am redirected to my twitch homepage, but the stream…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Every time I click on 'Sort By' to change the sorting function it instantly closes the menu down. Why is it like this? Why even offer the sorting function if you can't even click on any of the options in time before the menu closes?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When performing certain searches rather than returning the "No results found for..." message, for certain searches the message "An error has occurred, please try again." is displayed.

The GQL error that is received for the search request is "graphql: got nil for non-null "SearchForItem"

An example of this is when searching for "Pretend You're Xyzzy", but it's not specific to that search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?