Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. I always have to leave the audio on my homepage deafened so I don't get blasted be LGBTQIA+ club music as a recommended on my homepage. I have never watched any of those streams before and It is frustrating seeing these things recommended consistently on the home page. Or at least create an option to disable it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. please GET rid of BASED ON YOUR VIEWING HISTORY!!!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. During these tough times of pandemic with lot of travel restrictions, it would be great idea to promote IRL outdoor streamers who are providing an outlet of joy to viewers who are stuck in cities and countries stricken with covid-19. Please promote IRL streamers by having them on the main page. Its a category that has been marginalized and ignored ever since its introduction on twitch.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. in the app or website most viewers always see black & purple as the twitch default colors scheme. what if in the app or website when someone views a stream not only do they see their favorite streamers custom panels,icons,emotes and banner but they also see different color combos to make the streamers colors match up even more!!!????

it would give the streamer more room to be creative and give every stream that extra POP it rightfully deserves.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was thinking smaller and affiliate creators have an incredibly difficult time getting any discoverability, so what if we had a randomized featured clip scroll, naturally with a little bias to interest(Perhaps based on tag frequency?) but is not effected by the size of the streamer, such as the amount of views a clip gets due to the streamer in question already being massive. The interaction counted towards the algorithm would STRICTLY be tied to those who RANDOMLY found the clip through the random clip infinite scroll.

Have it so the ratio at which people skipped, watched, followed, and/or liked…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes it gets frustrating that I get suggestions on the front page that are mostly games that I couldn't be exactly interested in. Lacks variety. It would be cool that everything on the front page is different but still interesting. FPS, Fighting Games, Music etc

It gets tiring seeing just FPS in everything on the front page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. my internet it's very slow, and when i open twitch, it loads in 40 seconds just because that stream in 720p loading automatically

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I opened up the site today and the very first thing I heard was "f this, f that," something of which I do not want my child to hear. Since I don't get the "mature audience" acceptance on these featured streamers, I don't have a way to not have that broadcast until I rotate the carousel or click on a subscribed channel.

Please be more selective in who you are featuring.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Maybe dont showcase channels that are marked for epilepsy on the main page. Its kinda hard for me to do anything when strobe lights are flashing at my face. since you know, i might have a seizure.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add more sorting options! When we can only sort by recommended/Highest view counts we only see the same games over and over and that causes us to get REALLY bored with twitch. This will help you guys retain more viewership AND help gamers find new games. It's a complete win-win!

Some ideas: Sort Games by Viewers: Low to High, Sort by Publishing Date (New to Old and Old to new), Trending, etc.
    Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There have been a lot of these requests on here but one thing I've noticed is that they don't gain traction while other things do. PLEASE, can we have an option to mute categories based on tags. Perhaps we can browse tags and click "not interested" on that tag and we'll never see any further channels with that tag.

I ask this because on the front page I always get vtuber suggested channels and I'm simply not a fan of this....yet ever single time that category is down there when I scroll down. There >are< no three dot options to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The suggestions on the main page below the top have the option to add "Not Interested". This is missing from the "Suggested Clips". The channels on the Clips are usually random or weird and the users that I want to remove from my suggestions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Allow users to put their top followed/viewed channels in the carousel
    2. Allow users to curate their own shelves
    3. Add clips with a viable algorithm based on viewing habits
    4. Keep recommended shelf
    5. Keep event shelf (Twitch Women's Guild, Unity Guilds, etc)
    6. Allow users to add shelves based on keywords, categories and/or tags
    7. Add a calendar that references top viewed channels and Twitch events so that users can see a glance of upcoming things from their favorite creators on front page

This will take away the need to rotate people on front page and the excess of people asking for front page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dedicate a week to IRL streamers that primarily focus on outdoor and social content. They are the street team that share Twitch with the public and work to promote the brand in a positive way. It is their every day interactions that teaches people about Twitch and creates public awareness. Give back to the people putting in the footwork!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The purpose of the carousel is to show people streams that they might not find otherwise. The hope is that they will find things they like and then ideally subscribe and make Twitch some money. This is all good.

The problem is that I can't find any way to filter what is shown in the carousel. Today I went to Twitch and every single item in the carousel was "music". I have zero interest in music streams. Other people might not have any interest in sports, art, or even games.

It would be fantastic if we could (at minimum) exclude…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For the the front page, do not have clicking on one of the channels open up another window that just shows even more channels. I have already chosen a channel I want to watch, that's why I clicked on it. There are already nine sections that I counted on the front page with options for streams to choose from. Choosing one and then having to go through yet another screen where I have to find the real button to watch the stream I have already chosen to watch is incredibly annoying, is unnecessarily redundant since there's already multiple sections on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What Twitch needs: random streamers get to the frontpage, 1 per day.

So Twitch is getting the whole 'hype train' nonsense thing to get people on the frontpage, even though most of these are the... ahem... 'female streamers in skimpy clothes in sexually suggestive positions/nude' or already popular streamers, driving a massive wedge for discoverability for smaller yet entertaining streamers.

It wouldnt be crazy for Twitch to simply take one random streamer from the bottom drawers (with some kind of filter to prevent the typical moronic '18+SUPER STREAM !SUPPORT !PATREON !TIPS HYPE FOR FORTNITE!' **** from people with zero viewers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've been a Twitch viewer for years and a content creator for a little over a year now. I dont watch regular TV (for lack of a better term), just Twitch. Theres tons of great content creators out there unfortunately every time I visit the front page, its the same 5-10 streamers EVERY DAY getting all the publicity. Not only is it always the same streamers but its virtually all from the 'music' category which isn't a category I'm interested in. So not only is Twitch cherry-picking the talents they want to see succeed, they're not delivering me content that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Iv been on the platform for almost 10 years now on August 9th of 2023 ill have been on this page for 10 years and i think even if your a partner or not it would be cool to show love to folks that have supported the platform for so long no matter if they are partner or affiliate or not affiliated at all, it sould be across the board a way to show the love off the community and how great this website is over all others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?