Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. Twitch does an excellent job curating teams and featuring marginalized creators on the front page during identity based pride months. However, I've never seen one of these happen for disabled creators which I believe is a big missed opportunity.

Being a content creator as a disabled person adds a whole host of additional challenges, such as navigating algorithms that favor consistency with inconsistent bodies. Finding games and programs that are accessible for us for streaming, etc.

I would love to see Twitch uplift the hardworking disabled creators by also hosting a Disability Pride Month and highlighting disabled creators the way…

1,584 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I went to the main page of Twitch and automatically, on the main screen, they began to show me a stream of a certain "buster" who was shouting deafeningly. How can you turn off autoplay of such junk content?

1,133 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch has done many front page features to celebrate its marginalized creators such as Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, and AAPI Heritage Month. I am proposing the addition of a front page feature to celebrate Nonbinary and Gender-Nonconforming people.

In what was most likely an attempt to be inclusive, Twitch's decision to lump "nonbinary and marginalized genders" into the Women's History Month front page feature in March 2022 was actually a huge misstep. While some nonbinary people may identify as "women-aligned" and be okay with inclusion in women's events, it is dismissive, frustrating, and disappointing to assume all nonbinary…

493 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Greetings,

I don't know if this is the right contact for this. But I wanted to suggest something that would be very beneficial for channels from different regions to grow.

I have communicated this via twitch surveys before.

My suggestion is:
    It would be very beneficial for channels to grow if the Twitch homepage displayed channels from the regions the users are from (e.g: if a user is from Saudi Arabia, the homepage will display Arabic channels ..etc)

I have been streaming on twitch for 4 years now and have been a partner since 2015. However, I need to grow…

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every year twitch celebrates diversity on the platform with AAPI heritage month, Hispanic heritage month, Black history month, woman's history month, pride month, etc.

I as well as other Arab streamers were really looking forward to celebration of Arabs or Muslims this year because Arab American heritage month lined up almost perfectly with Ramadan this year!

I was really hoping to be able to discover other Arab streamers on the platform in April or have at least one of Muslim's only two holidays (Ramadan or Eid) or Arab's heritage month to be recognized and celebrated on Twitch's front page.

I…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The front page of Twitch is overwhelmed with "recommended channels" and is great at face value but, what if a viewer could customize the front page of Twitch to there liking? To only see discovered broadcasts they customized with tools provided on the main page. For example, Viewers would click on a cogwheel per se and filter out broadcasts with a multiple choice of boxes that can be changed at will and stay like that until otherwise. If I only want to see Twitch affiliate streams with webcam that have less then 10 viewers and only playing FPS games a…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Within the Twitch Front Page Carousel Rotation, I've noticed a couple of instances where creators have been featured within the "I'm Only Sleeping" category without actively being present and entertaining an audience. While I recognize that there is a substantial viewership out there for channels where creators are sleeping, this doesn't seem like a good use of Front Page slots when you have so many creators charity streaming, hosting events, and simply creating amazing active content every day. It can feel a bit devaluing when a creator doing just about nothing is getting featured over creators that are actually doing…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch supports Autism Awareness using Game On but if we had streamers on the spectrum featured on the front page that might help encourage and empower others with similar experiences and struggles.

Featuring our lovely streamers that are on the spectrum on the front page for Autism Awareness Month or, at the very least, Autism Awareness Day, would pair perfectly with charities and with helping boost those that do have Autism and prove that we love and support our neurodivergent streamers!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give the non-affiliate seeds to plant their view growth organically. Keep pushing affiliate streamers too so they have a much better chance at hitting partner if it's even possible as well.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You should create a twitch channel that is kinda like a talk show. Where you bring streamers on big or small. They can come on describe their twitch experience as well as how they got started, the games they play, their schedules, etc. I believe that will help up an coming streamers as well as give streamers an Avenue to get discovered by new viewers. I also believe it would be a good mix with the streamers on the front page. You could do like a daily show or weekly and highlight said streamer with a raid and spotlight after…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Il faudrait mettre en place un systéme alétoire de mise en avant des streams, cela créera une dépendance plus grande des streamers à twitch car espérant gagner le gros lot " mise en avant " mais aussi cela permettrai aux viewers de découvrir des streamers talentueux et de récompenser les personnes vraiment douées et méritantes.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please move the Carousel higher for promoted streamers during Black History Month, Women's History Month, and more.

The point of this is to get more eyes on lesser represented streamers and having to scroll down the page defeats this purpose. Above even "Live channels we think you'll like" would be amazing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If it's your birthday have a chance to appear at front page

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i have no interest in watching sports I'm not a sports nerd and seeing sports in the main feed immediately turns me of the webpage, I have blocked these channels in the past but that doesn't even seem to work anymore make it so we can directly block channels if your going to keep pushing sports which i have zero interest in watching or memorizing stats or watching someone on their couch talk about sports

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In dark mode, it is fully black making anything over it over contrasted. Light mode is fully white and too bright.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove the top banner that autoplays on the twitch homepage that offers featured, or recommended content that can not be removed or hidden by the user.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be a good idea if when logging on to twitch that the main featured content inst specifically people that are the most viewed creators live but instead smaller communities that focus on the tags we use on our own streams, and/or even have a cycle that highlights various minorities.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've been using the platform for more than 3 years now, and every time I go to twitch, I keep getting the same thing on the main page. Most of it is from the "Music" category, and I don't see that. I understand that you can put a main event on this page, but why can't you put something that will really matter to me instead of giving free views from people who are not really interested in that category? They could put something on the main page that matches what the user sees, and not the same as always.…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Console challenges are relatively niche on Twitch but I think this comes from a lack of exposure and not from a lack of interest from the majority of Twitch viewers. There are many console challenge streamers dedicating years of their streaming careers to play entire video game console libraries on stream that use the "ConsoleChallenge" tag. I propose a slot on the front page that cycles through streamers that use this tag consistently.

Console challenge channels each have their own set of rules, their own creative approach to tracking stats and logistics related to their massive projects, and of course…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?