Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

652 results found

1. Today, it isn't easy for generative artists to chose category between: Art / Software and Game Development / Science and Technology : none really match for what we do.

It would be great to have a dedicated space for these artists to be able to stream under one same category.

another possible naming would be "Creative Coding".

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please, PLEASE add a separate section for WoW Classic rather than just combining what used to be the WoW Bfa section with Classic. Since Classic launched, the WoW streaming section has become absolutely INFESTED with pretty much just Classic streams and I'd like to be able to find Bfa streams when I want to watch them instead of having to go digging through the entire section for them like I'm digging through the racks at TJ Maxx for a good outfit.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. KeyForge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KeyForge) is not a recognised game in Twitch. It's a physical card game, not a video game, so it can't be added through IGDB. But it's played a lot online too, specially since the pandemic, through thecrucible.online and tabletop simulator.

We have daily streams, and some popular streamers such as:
    https://www.twitch.tv/tabletoproyale
    https://www.twitch.tv/critcamp
    https://www.twitch.tv/kfpl_jupiter
    https://www.twitch.tv/keyforgeonlineteamevents

It would be awesome if we could find them all together, inside Twitch.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What else do we need in our Nerd Life? Correct, the new Category from Digimon 2020 TCG.

Please vote this Up guys <3

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The mobile game F1 Manager was recently rebranded to F1 Clash. The game is still exactly the same as before as it was only rebranded but the game category for the game on Twitch is still named F1 Manager, a game which no longer exists.

Can the game category F1 Manager please be renamed to F1 Clash.

The game information also refers to a completely different game produced many years ago by EA, and not the current F1 Manager/F1 Clash mobile title developed/produced by Hutch.

Information about the rebrand can be found here - https://www.hutch.io/news/introducing-f1-clash/
    https://www.pocketgamer.com/articles/086641/hutchs-f1-manager-has-been-renamed-f1-clash-with-new-season-and-content-update/

Store entries for the…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Once you're following what I think is around 80-100 categories, they stop showing up on your list of followed categories, even if they have live streams. I like to discover streamers by following a bunch of my favorite games, but I'm running up against this limit constantly, and have to keep unfollowing and rotating out games. Would love this limit to be increased.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The FF TCG has been going since 2011 (and was rebooted in 2016, thriving ever since).

Currently when real life events are streamed, there's no category for this to be streamed under. The closest thing is for the Final Fantasy Digital Card Game, which was something entirely different for Yahoo customers that closed down in 2020.

Other TCGs have categories to use for real life events or event for players to stream their webcam practice or online simulator games. For example there's the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game" category alongside all it's actual games that Konami use for events and stores…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would love to see Pixel Art -> Diamond Painting / Cross Stitch / Embroidery added as categories. 'Makers' category is very broad

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi I have been actively streaming a blockchain based trading card game called Splinterlands and I am struggling to get viewers because there is no category for the game. I see that you have other blockchain games with their own category IE Axie Infinity. Right now I'm basically forced to use card games as the category for my stream but no one looking for a Splinterlands stream will be able to find me. Splinterlands has tens of thousands players and there are already several people aside from myself that stream it daily. Please help us struggling streamers out by adding…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When streamers improperly tag MSFS but stream these lower quality sims it deters potential new users of MSFS because they associate the poor quality of those older sims with the new sim.

This also puts streamers who are exclusively streaming MSFS at a severe disadvantage for growth when streamers take advantage of tagging MSFS just for the views.

This practice of tagging MSFS and then streaming P3D, XP, FSX, or DCS is also against Twitch's TOS and needs to be addressed.

[edited by admins to remove usernames]

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. These categories are all part of the same games.

Neverwinter Nights:
    * Neverwinter Nights
    * Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
    * Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
    * Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker
    * Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide

There is also Neverwinter Nights 2:
    * Neverwinter Nights 2
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate

Combining these categories would mean it would be much easier for viewers to find streams of the game they are looking for. The extra categories are just dlcs or an enhanced edition…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are a lot of scambaiters on Twitch and that list keeps growing. It would help scambaiters in getting exposure as well as assist members of the scambaiting community in finding new scambaiters to watch if there were a scambaiting category. This is something that would be quick and easy to implement.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tomb Raider: 10th anniversary edition is a never released game by the original Tomb Raider developers Core Design. This game recently was made playable by the fans and is regularly updated.
    It would be great to have it as a special category since more and more people stream it. Right now we have to use "Tomb Raider Anniversary" category which is not relevant to this game as "Anniversary" is a different game by Crystal Dynamics.
    Some proof how popular and important Anniversary Edition is for the gaming community:
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2021/01/09/you-can-now-play-this-cancelled-tomb-raider-remake/

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/7/22219080/tom-raider-10th-anniversary-remake-lost-playable-internet-archive

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-07-original-developer-of-tomb-raider-tried-to-salvage-cancelled-10th-anniversary-edition-with-indiana-jones-and-national-treasure-pitches

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-play-the-newly-resurfaced-tomb-raider-remake

https://www.svg.com/309445/you-can-now-play-this-canceled-tomb-raider-game/

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let's get Mini Painting added to the Categories list!
    I'm a full time Mini painting streamer, and I know tons of fellow painters would love to use this category.
    We've got a really awesome, engaged community on Twitch, and it would be perfect form of outreach to connect with fans of D&D, Warhammer, and countless other miniature producers. This tag would allow us to use it as an umbrella category to engage many other users looking for content like ours.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Imperivm RTC - HD Edition "Great Battles of Rome" is the new HD Edition of the Imperivm III. Imperivm fans need to merge "Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome" and "Imperivm: Great Battles of Rome - HD Edition" categories.

It is also necessary to correct the name of the merge to Imperivm RTC - HD Edition "Great Battles of Rome"

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello, there are an increasing number of video artists using twitch, but no good category to bring them together. Some use 'Art' but tend to get lost in the sea of traditional artists (painters, drawers etc). Some use 'Music' since their video art is often accompanied by music, but again the focus of that category isn't really right for what they're doing.

Most of the video artists I'm aware of are either generating artistic moving video patterns from scratch (like '70s-style psychadelic music videos, but moving far beyond that with modern technologies) or curating, reshaping and modifying pre-existing video (glitch,…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Condense all versions of RPG Maker (MV, XP, VX etc.) into just 'RPG Maker'. This will mean that RPG Maker streamers get more traction & exposure if everyone points to one singular, all-encompassing category.

If that's not possible, even just an 'RPG Maker' tag would be enough, so that people can just stream into Science & Technology with that tag attached.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. would like to add call of duty : dmz as a separate category on twitch to help discoverability for dmz creators so we aren't all lost in the warzone category

have had multiple people stop by saying they are looking for dmz content but its hard to find

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Summed up, for the new directory buttons that are being experimented with to supposedly help adding discoverability to the platform, could there be a fifth button that exclusively shows streamers who has been streaming consistently for atleast six months, but average less than 10/15 viewers?

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,

I would like to add "Disney's Lorcana: Trading Card Game" to Twitch, as this is something I am streaming. It's a fairly large game coming soon, so I imagine a lot of people will be streaming this.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?