Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Make the stream preview not lag

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When users view their followed categories, often times less active categories will display with "[x] viewers" - this is often misleading when there are no active streams, as when navigating to the category there will be no streams.

It would be nice to be able to see something more like "[x] streams live" from the followed category view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A way to view a specific type of system i want to watch people play on. Like if I want to find more xbox streamers I can click that option and when i go to browse streamers for a specific game it will only show me streamers streaming on the system I selected. PC, Xbox, PS4, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Checked it with the normal one.

Live Channel page of watched channels only shows 19 channels currently live while 27 should be registered for me

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. List all games in a series under a single listing, with sub-categories for each version. So "Pokemon" would be the game listing with sub-categories for OR/AS, X/Y, etc. Then all streamers playing any Pokemon game would be under the Pokemon listing as well as the specific game version listing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There have been a lot of these requests on here but one thing I've noticed is that they don't gain traction while other things do. PLEASE, can we have an option to mute categories based on tags. Perhaps we can browse tags and click "not interested" on that tag and we'll never see any further channels with that tag.

I ask this because on the front page I always get vtuber suggested channels and I'm simply not a fan of this....yet ever single time that category is down there when I scroll down. There >are< no three dot options to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BEAT EM UPS STREAMERS UNITE! twitch should have a Beat'em ups Category where we can share with the community so many old and new games of this genre PLEASE LETS MAKE OUR COMMUNITY STAND OUT !
    we have a beat'em up category for a single game, why?
    we need for all the games!
    So a Beat'em Ups Category!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There was once an option for users to remove a streamer from their 'Recommended' feed (via the "⋮" icon). This icon/feature has since been removed.
    Currently, the only way to remove a streamer is to manually block them by opening 'Whispers', searching for their channel, creating a whisper for said channel and then blocking them. To be blunt this method is unintuitive, obtuse and it should be revised.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the new guidelines regarding sexual content streamed on Twitch, and the green light to twerk and pole dance, it is safe to say that it is time to add a separate category for this type of content. At the moment, channels are streaming twerking videos under the art category. Viewers expect to see people drawing or painting when they click the art category, not twerking/dancing. This type of content just doesn't go in the same category as Drawing/Painting. It would be nice for streamers providing twerking and pole dancing as part of their content to have a category of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are better places for that type of content, and I do not want "stepbro" and "stepsis" rub their parts in my face on the "following" page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow mouseover browsing from PC of followed channels while currently watching a channel.

This will allow people to check in for a snapshot of what's going on in additional channels, and give a viable reason for people to stay on site without having to jump stream to stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reruns have been killing the asmr section to the point where everything is now reruns. There are a plethora of issues with this one problem, still there are far more than what meets the eye.

The ASMR section was once filled with new live channels (when I started viewing this content was 2 years ago and now it has gone from pretty much all live to less than around 10% live)

This trend has done catastrophic damage to the potential of new creators, I believe there needs to be a major signifier of what is a rerun and what's a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unattended streams are expanding. This includes anything where the streamer is never there or away for an extended time and there is little to no interaction with them. Some examples are: reruns, sleeping, AI powered, CCTV & scenery cams, traditional TV & radio stations, and anything else pre-recorded outside of Twitch. These streams need to have their own place so that viewers know what to expect. For those interested, to be able to find them easily, and those not interested, to know they can move on. There are a couple dedicated categories for this, Always On and Twitch Plays, but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently each directory shows only recommendations. Not everyone is interested in them. It would be helpful if we were able to browse directories if we so wanted to. We can only browse all categories and live channels. We need to be able to browse directories by only showing categories and live channels within them. When we click one of the directory banners (Games, IRL, Creative, etc.) instead of only showing recommendations, show three tabs: Categories, Live Channels and Recommended. On the first tab show all the categories part of that directory, on the second tab show all the channels within…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Self titled, why is "Hitless" banned from being used as a category? I'm certain this is a bug, because if it isn't, then it was just an incredibly poor decision.

Team Hitless is an entire group of no hit runners, and have a Twitch Team established. Damageless is allowed, NoHit is allowed, Deathless is allowed, even "Hitlesss" is allowed which further leads me to believe it's a mistake.

I think if somehow on the very off chance this isn't a bug, Twitch should really consider what they were thinking when making that decision.

(Edit 9/8 15:44 punctuation)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Seeing as the related "Mystery Science Theater 3000" has their own category, it feels only fitting that RiffTrax (whom have had an active Twitch channel for close to six years now) would get their own.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A category that is defined for the study, discussion, training and demonstration of martial arts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add an option to change the time format to 24h on the Upcoming Streams section on your Overview page.

Having only american time format on a global site is just dumb.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to watch/find normal art streams but most of the art streams that are listed under the Art category have artists drawing "adult" "questionable" content. There are way to many channels that produce "sexual" content and just because it doesn't violate the terms of service, doesn't mean that it's appropriate to have. Please have some way of either filtering out these channels or strengthen the terms of service. (Also, it's not just the art it's also the streamers themselves. How can you allow streamers to have their chests be somewhat shown to get views??)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like the ability to Show or Hide streams that are Verified or Follower Only chat modes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?