Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I really liked the idea of the "Starting Soon Shelf" i had it for a good moment and i want it back.

The only thing i would say about it is, it would be cool if we could configure the size of the avatars in it, and if we could choose to move it above or below another categorie on the main page.

Other than that, i really like it !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Starting Soon Shelf  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The three dots described here

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/Removing-recommendations-you-are-not-interested-in

are missing. There is NO way to remove unwanted recommendations from your /directory/following page. Plz fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. j'aimerais pourvoir faire des Stream sur ce jeux quel tag choisir
    war of Survival qui es un jeux multijoueur sur Facebook en temp réel aidé moi svp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow viewers to add personal tags or notes to each stream the ways include options that show stats working like chat features, examples like:
    +Star or 🌟
    +art 🎨
    +funny
    +community
    +friendly
    +constructive
    +interactive
    +!Viewtime (shows hrs viewed)
    +subscription

I feel these would remind you what you Liked about the stream. Feedback for the streamer. Even what you disliked. Especially if they change their original topic.
    Algorhythms. Can group (similar) topics and recommendations based on these. Users can organise who they follow too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I keep clicking "Not interested" on these tiddy streamers every time, and every day you find more tiddy streamers to push on my front page. Stop doing that. I only watch music and gaming on this site, so this must be some hypocritical way for you to milk money from simps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The number of study/co-working streamers has increased dramatically over the last few months and co-working is likely to become a very popular niche on twitch! Many people now work or study from home and the co-working community is a very welcoming and friendly place. Please add a tag so we can identify ourselves and make it easier for like-minded people to find us!
    Thank you
    ~AndRumpleteazer

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The number of study/co-working streamers has increased dramatically over the last few months and co-working is likely to become a very popular niche on twitch! Many people now work or study from home and the co-working community is a very welcoming and friendly place. Please add a category or a tag so we can identify ourselves and make it easier for like-minded people to find us!
    Thank you
    ~AndRumpleteazer

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Just give the option to choose how followed channels should be sorted.
    Set the default as "Sort by: Viewing Behaviour" or whatever to help smaller streamers.
    Personally I prefer many of the smaller streamers that I watch, but not having it sorted by viewer count is just making it harder for me to find the ones I'm looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Instead of relying on a decent thumbnail or title to notify us of what the streamer is playing, it would be nice to have a filter option to do all the work for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Now that Twitch has in-platform scheduling, can we also have upcoming scheduled streams show up on the Browse page for specific games? This might require the initial development/implementation of the Calendar Schedule system being discussed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. One thing I noticed while streaming some fan games or lesser known games is that a lot of them don't have any Cover Art which (in my opinion) makes their visibility worse bc they are more difficult to notice between similar named games.

My suggestion is that instead of waiting for a game developer, that might never bother to check whether Twitch has a Cover Art for the game or not, we could use the Cover Art that IGDB already has until further contact with a developer.
    After all, we are already getting the game list from there.

That way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be a place to offer yoga classes or meditation classes. I also do a lot of calming improvisation music and I think it’d be great in this setting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. An official category that broadcasters can stream the popular Dragon Ball Super Trading Card Game. Streams available would be discussions, box openings, strategies, matches, tournaments, and so much more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make clips searchable by keyword. As it is, clips can only be sorted by top views. This is really clunky and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Retro category can be just about anything. When streaming retro there should also be a 2nd option to add the game title in the category so it can be searched by both retro and the actual game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hi Twitchers

I already read why you organize, for some users, the Followed Channels bar. Im totally agrees with your option, but in my opinion, the best way is out a filter to sort by what the user wants. Trust me, I use twitch for long time, and I'm still mad with my menu.

Thanks
    Tiago Barata

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add gaming as a category so my followers/ viewers can search for my streams more easier instead of Talk shows/podcasts because it is not a correct category for my streams and I'm not doing a podcast for my streams. I'm only gaming for my streams.

Thanks for your understanding and try to add this streaming category as a gaming category in a next update . Btw, I stream on Twitch Mobile App on my Iphone 12 Pro.

If anyone can vote for this, it'd be very appreciative so Twitch can know that this can be considered or added as a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi,
    I would like to request an Ally or Accomplice tag for the LGBTQIA+ community. I consider myself an accomplice, but am not LGBTQIA+. I want to make sure people know that my space is a safe space.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Portuguese people can't find portuguese streams,
    There's no way to filter only portuguese portugal streams, people find tons of brazilian streams because there are simply more people streaming in brazil (because they speak portuguese as well).

It's unfair that the browse page does not work to us. Twitch should already addressed this. The website stays the same, there's nothing new to reach to new audiences easily.

Do you believe that portuguese people should remain happy by searching brazilian channels? Of course we want to search people from our country, we feel closer to them and we want to support them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey, so, there's a category called Pokémon Trading Card Game, which is the name of two different things. It's both the name of a Game Boy Color game popular in speedrunning, as well as the name of a physical card game. It is unclear to me if the category is intended to represent the GBC video game or if it represents the real life physical card game, but it is used by both, which is very confusing and makes streams difficult to find. Could this category be split into two separate categories, one for the physical card game (booster pack…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?