Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Le développement personnel étant une thématique en pleine expansion, beaucoup de nouveaux adhérents à twitch pourraient faire des recherches sur ce sujet.

Le développement personnel englobe l'ensemble des domaines de vie, de nombreux tags (#bienetre, #amour, #entrependresavie, #mindset, etc...) pourraient y être associé.

Ainsi cette balise permettait aux téléspectateurs de trouver facilement tout contenu basé sur le développement personnel sans avoir à tester quantité de mots et finir déçus.

Ajouter cette balise permettrait à la communauté de partager sur le bien-être et représenterait de nombreux domaines.

Merci,
    MauriceM7SecretAttraction

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The viewer count has been replaced on the sidebar under followed channels with a gift sub icon whenever you have an active gifted subscription to a channel. Currently the only way to restore the original functionality (viewer count) is to remove all gifted subscriptions that have been received. Please restore the original functionality, make this icon optional, or add a setting to block ALL gift subscriptions so they don't have to be repeatedly removed manually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Based on previous editions, Escape The Ayuwoki: Horror Night explores multiplayer asymmetric horror, in which one player will embody the hideous creature known as the Ayuwoki, while the rest must solve puzzles, and use their skills to evade the monster and escape from the mansion.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right now if I go to a game directory section and click on the Videos tab, it will show All Videos by default.

The problem is that its not All Videos, Its like only recent videos from the past 30 to 90 days.

Change this to show All Videos, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Category for the game " EXIT 2 "

Hi, I have an game on steam called " EXIT 2 ", but it seems like there is another game called exit 2 and its category is being used to stream " EXIT 2 ".

would be nice if an seperate own Category for " EXIT 2 " could be made :D

Link to the game if you need further information.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1816880/EXIT_2/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hallo,

Ich würde es gut finden wenn man seine Kanäle denen man folgt, für sich selbst Kategorisieren kann. Eine Art Favoritenliste. Sprich wenn ich 10 Kanäle habe auf den nur FIFA gestreamt wird das ich die für mich selber in eine Gruppe eingliedern kann, genau so mit CoD Content usw. So brauch ich als Dropmenü nur auf den von mir erstellten Ordner klicken und kann da dann für mich den Kanal auswählen, den ich schauen möchte.

Denn so wie ist es jetzt ist, ist es viel zu unübersichtlich und voll gepackt. Diese Liste würde mehr Struktur und Übersicht auf die…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've been a Twitch viewer for years and a content creator for a little over a year now. I dont watch regular TV (for lack of a better term), just Twitch. Theres tons of great content creators out there unfortunately every time I visit the front page, its the same 5-10 streamers EVERY DAY getting all the publicity. Not only is it always the same streamers but its virtually all from the 'music' category which isn't a category I'm interested in. So not only is Twitch cherry-picking the talents they want to see succeed, they're not delivering me content that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would recommend creating a new category inherent in the crypto gaming world. There are a lot of people streaming on the wrong category. If it were created it could be called 'Crypto Gaming' where people could stream gameplay and chat about this new game-based trend.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've noticed on my laptop that every now and then the Followed list disappears and the Recommended list and Friends list moves up where the Followed list should be. I don't know if the Followed list is a little broken on displaying, but this has happened a few times now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the ever growing amount of tags (thank you!), it can be difficult to keep up with new additions and find the most applicable tags.

In order to help creators/editors utilize the most relevant tags, it would be very helpful if the initial list that is populated when searching for tags is recommended based off of the Stream Title - since many may not be aware of all of the tags that are available.

An example title of "Celebrating 1 Year on Twitch" would show Anniversary, Hyped, and Chatty tags first in the list - without having to type anything…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Celeste Classic, or Celeste 1.0, has a thriving speedrunning community and I feel that separating the full release of Celeste and it's demo predecessor would be a much-needed edition to Twitch's category list. Also, there's a category for Celeste Classic 2: Lani's Trek. Having a category for a sequel and not the original almost worse than having a category for a sequel that hasn't even released yet (looking at you, BOTW 2).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. IRL is growing on twitch but doesnt have its own defined category. We are spread between "Just Chatting" or "travel and outdoors" so it would be awesome if there was one place just for this type of streamer. So many good streamers making IRL content and showing the world

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Space for alternative wellness practices and activities. Including but not limited to: meditation, yoga, breathe work, movement, discussions,diet/cooking, fitness, energy work, and spirituality. Different tools and activities to help live and create healthy lifestyles while in the safety of a virtual community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The category for the game 100% Orange Juice on twitch does not display any live channels. Searching up the game name in the search bar can bring up channels, but the category itself displays no channels even when it says there are viewers in it. Videos and clips can still be viewed, and following the category does not change anything. Tested on mobile, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have the image of a quill and paper morphing into a keyboard computer screen. since there is a lot of people who are using Twitch to stream their writing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A few of us cover motorsport related events (news, watch alongs, highlights, discussion), but we don't fit in well with Sports or Just Chatting. Since the 'Racing' category already exists, why not give it an icon (plus any other info, search terms, etc that is the standard)?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For Portuguese speakers, it would be great to have a way to find streamers from Brazil, Portugal and other countries separately. As a Portuguese myself, I am often looking to support Portuguese streamers, but they are hard to find when you filter by language, as the bigger ammount of users from Brazil, means I am usually finding only Streamers from Brazil.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently the Faith game directory has its thumbnail from the 2017 horror game (https://airdorf.itch.io/faith), which is probably correct. However it has tags like "driving" and "racing" in it, presumably because of the bullet **** set to release this year (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1196990/Faith/). Meanwhile most of the time when I see someone stream in this directory it turns out to be actual religious worship.

The people actually practicing their faith should perhaps have a directory of their own as suggested by TheWorldAsWeSeeIt here https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/44079120-create-a-religions-faith-and-beliefs-category

How to split up the Airdorf game Faith and the unreleased bullet **** I couldn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This a recommendation to broaden the Music category. I do a live sow on a internet station every Monday called NuBreaks.com. And just posting it to music seems to open. Thanks for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we please get a category specifically dedicated to peeling raw eggs? This would be huge W for all of us, the egg peelers of the Twitch world

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?