Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Previously, I had been able to submit coverart for games on Twitch via a form located on the Twitch support website. This was a critical feature of Twitch to ensure that smaller and/or older games on the Twitch platform wouldn't be left with incorrect or generic artwork. However, as of late, my submissions of coverart via the form have gone unanswered, and the link to the form has been removed from Twitch's support site as well.

For context, the form is located here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHi3k8F8Vmu_uayd-ynHWh0fZ8O5FkAc3Smp4lJrj6r-I5eg/viewform

And it was referenced on this support page: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/adding-a-game-and-box-art-to-the-directory?language=en_US

In the past, similar issues have occurred…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a streaming musician, and someone who just enjoys watching musicians, it’s irritating sometimes scrolling through 20 DJs just to get to one musician. It would be nice to have separate categories for both

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A new release rhythm game for BigHit Ent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a filter for console and pc streams.
    Most console streams are not the same quality as Pc streams. So if we could search between them it would be easier to find a high quality stream. And would be easier to find a good console streamer to support. Note: Twitch should automatically categories the streams because most people whouldn't bother with a tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discover Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a Up and Down arrow to adjust the priority of followed channels in the follow menu on the left, very small and simple. Having a setting that's basically "sort followed channels by relevance" & "sort followed channels by viewer count" & "sort followed channels by stream duration" are great, but the arrows will allow us to customize our follow list perfectly on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Some streamers will always use a certain set of tags to describe their stream. Having to re-select those tags every single time we select a different game is tedious. Please allow us to "sticky" certain tags that will always be present no matter what game we are choosing to play.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Providing alphabetized offline and online lists would make finding followed channels ALOT easier... so many times have I scrolled past an offline channel that I either wanted to go to, to find out the schedule for or maybe watch a VOD that they streamed later on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. For a platform claiming to be about community, only ever seeing the 1% spotlighted for BHM, Pride Month, etc or featured as the PogChamp of the day is very discouraging to us small streamers who feel like we're purely an afterthought to Twitch as a whole because we don't have hundreds of people watching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can we have a way to turn on notifications for when a channel we follow starts streaming under a certain category?

I follow a lot of channels that stream a variety of games and I think it would be a good idea to give viewers a way to get notified whenever any of the channels they follow start streaming their favorite games.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please merge these games under one category (there are SO many) and I feel there is no reason to fragment this series/community, similar to what was done for Pokémon. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There are some games after the consolidation of repeat titles that no longer show up at all! One example is "Fairy Fencer F", the game came out for the first time in 2013, has since gotten ONE other release, and neither show up as a category, they were removed completely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I dont like it, please release me from this experiment Username: Dexota

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi Twitch instead of sorting the followed channels by viewcount or who you watch the most, give people the option on how they want to sort their follow list whether it be watch activity, viewer count high/low or low/high. It'll give each person freedom on how they use this platform.

-Thanks 2C

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There are a growing number of gamedev streams on Twitch, and while there's a tag within Science & Technology for "Unreal Engine", a good chunk of these streams use the just-as-popular Unity engine, and would benefit from having their own tag.
    I'd also suggest adding tags for other somewhat common engines like Godot and others I may not know about (mobile engines?), but Unity is definitely as popular as Unreal and deserves its own tag by now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You recently removed the Darts category. Please bring it back. This community is growing with new home based online dart boards. Now, anyone that searches "darts" wont find anything as we all have to stream on sports now. I understand there have been illegal restreams of the Professional Darts Circuit, but I hope they continue to get shutdown. Please dont removed this category because of a few bad apples. Growth cannot happen without it being reinstated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My suggestion is for the small channels and for those who are starting with Twitch. It is very difficult to start your community and that's why Twitch could implement a system in which viewers would be rewarded for watching channels that are with few viewers like 1 to 5 or 5 to 10...
    These rewards could be an exclusive random emotes or 'Twitch Prime' of short duration (a few hours or days) in which viewers could choose their streamer to give a prime subscription or be able to exchange for bits to send your message.
    Other types of rewards can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discover Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to favorite the streams you are mostly watching at the moment. I for example follow over 800 channels, and from those I watch some streams more than others. I would like a feature, that allows you to favorite by adding a star next to the favorited stream. And the favorited streams would be on top of the live followed channels list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I recently was browsing the twitch front page when i got a rather uncovered girl recommended, that was spinning around in a Jacuzzi wearing see-through underwear.... to me it is rather odd to find such "content" supported on the front page of twitch (even tho i am not even following any "just chatting" focussed streamers)......
    i am curious how this doesnt violate your TOS and why it gets promoted by your algorythm

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A game "Black Mesa" from dev/publisher Crowbar Collective is missing from the game categories.

Would be happy to get a right category to stream to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. there are two Pokémon showdown categories , one being "Pokémon Showdown" and the other being "Pokémon Showdown!". There being 2 separate categories for the game is confusing and makes no sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?