Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1321 results found

1. There should be a way to nominate educational apps as categories. igdb currently only accept "games" so more gamified educational apps like Duolingo can get easily added and become categories, but less gamified apps like Memrise are rejected. The distinction isn't well defined. If igdb won't accept an educational app, could we directly submit it to twitch?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Pourquoi ne pas créer une catégorie Modélisme et Maquettisme ?
    Voilà,bonne continuation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. mobile streaming has evolved tremendously since twitch added the ability to stream the screen of your mobile device. The Stream Games option has created a new type of mobile streamer.

the new mobile streamer presents their stream using only their mobile device. From gaming to chat to everything in between, the whole stream is done using a mobile device.

Pioneers have spent the past 6 months streaming from the twitch app in search of the best way to present their show. It’d be nice if a mobile streamer like myself had a place to see how others use the twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cleaning & Organization & Budgeting

It is not a gender role ; it is a life skill.

Sub Category as follows

Cleaning House. Dishes , laundry , vacuuming , and such alike.

Organize your life. Clearing the hoard and sorting what you have .

Budgeting for the Future. Financing Bill paying to checkbook balancing ( Applied Math)

Scheduling. Journaling and Calendaring to make your life run smoother

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are many good posts in this section that try to address the issues with highlighting relevant content for viewers and support discovery of channels where viewers will be engaged in a way that leads them to support the content creator and platform. The problem is that Twitch has become increasingly solely depended on a cornerstone of viewer count which provides little to no value and detracts from the actual value and outcomes of engagement on the platform.

Channels are often avoided or attended because the primary metric is focused on viewer count. This is basic psychology at work and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Puppet Combo needs to have his all his games under one category instead of looking up murder house...or whatever, it would be nice to combine all his games into one category, he has like 12 games. This would help streamers and also help get his name out. and on top of that help players find something new from him.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be able to use the "tags" system in the search bar to avoid certain streams. For example: I live in Spain but im not native of this country and i really hate having Spanish streams flood my main page the moment i open up twitch. Just give me the option to use tags to avoid certain streams. #spanish, #cosplay, #depression, etc. These are for the ones i want to avoid, and the longer i stay on twitch the more "#" i will ban

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For some reason when I stream PokerStars VR i need to put it under another category like VRChat. From what I can tell PokerStars VR is in the IGDB database. Can this please be remedied? Id like to stream under the correct title. https://www.igdb.com/games/pokerstars-vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey Twitch,

I suggest you guys ad a feature, what streamer you would like to switch to once the one you are watching ends stream. While most people watch twitch as a show some people also watch it as a background 'podcast' while playing a game.

It would be neet that you atomaticly get transferd to another follwed streamer instead of complete slience of you wating or your game match to end so you can put on a nother streamer.

This could also be done in a list of which stremer you pefer to switch to who is online from
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch has been really receptive to adding tags that represent many communities, especially in the mental health space. I feel it would be worth considering adding another to expand that representation.

Currently the Depression tag doesn't mention the word community in it's description, and that's understandable, considering it can range from a symptom to it's own disorder. Depression does, however, have a chronic form that can last throughout a person's life, in the form of Persistent Depressive Disorder (PDD), previously known as Dysthymia.

I think it would be a really beneficial tag to have to extend the mental health representation…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. have a tag for Colony builder games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For those who like to watch & Chat within multiple streams (often via team up situations or watching fave streamers online at the same time) instead of forcing people use sites like multistream/multitwitch, where the embedded streams get interrupted by a notice telling people to watch the stream on the original site, why not build a page where viewers can do just that, watch several of their favorite channels (2-4 or more) side by side where every view will be counted, channel points will be earned, ability to chat in any is accessible, and best of all, no interruption (with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Since there are more and more people streaming their work, our community over at Trucker_Dylan feel it would be beneficial for both streamers and viewers to have a "Just Working" category.

The IRL and Just Chatting areas have become too varied and vast, and it would really help viewers find what they are interested in, as well as help streamers who broadcast their work to attract viewers interested in the Just Working category much faster.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Game category for the new apex mobile game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. www.sketchguess.io is a multiplayer pictionary game for phone, tablet and desktop, running in the browser, available on both Danish and English.

Players alternately choose between three words to draw while the rest may try to guess the word.

Points are given by how fast a player guess the word. The artist's points are calculated by how fast- and how many players guessing correct.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deberían poner alguna etiqueta que tenga relación con la filosofía, debates, discusiones, temas de interés intelectual. Estaría muuuuuuy padre.
    Gracias, Twitch!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Its really simple, people follow a lot of channels, and sometimes a channel you want to watch is burried in the following tab. The solution is quite simple. Add a way to favourite a channel, and add a section on top of the following list where those channels appear. Many 3rd party browser extensions already do that, so it really shouldnt be that hard to implement. Help us deal with the UI that was provided.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch is always asking what they can do better to help elevate and support their bipoc/marginalized creators, but also if they do a good job growing them. My answer to that question has always been a strong no. It feels like there are no means for bipoc/marginalized creators who are not white or white passing to get opportunities such as often being on front page or even marketing unless you know someone who knows someone, or in general are favored by someone within the company. When I contact support as a partner how to be on front page more frequently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. November is National Veterans and Military Families Month.
    There is currently no featured front page activation for Veterans. Veteran's day is November 11th and there are amazing vets that are creating amazing content all year long.

Would love to see a feature for Veterans either on Veteran's day, or preferably for the entire month of November. Veteran's are less than 1% of the population and would be an amazing opportunity to highlight creators who fall in this category

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a family friendly content creator. I do not allow people to give their real names in chat, I do not allow profanity, sexually suggestive actions or behavior, do not wear revealing clothing etc. I mainly stream using the ASMR category, unfortunately there are many sexually suggestive ASMR videos performing very explicit actions within that same category (the complete opposite of what I am doing)

I have noticed after my streams & on my channel twitch is suggesting “other people to watch” after my video ends. Every time I have seen the suggestions its 18+ Content creators within the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?