Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Hide the main broadcast when you scroll down the page when searching another channel.
    With the old design it was more convenient to search for the channel on laptops with a screen diagonal of 15.6"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Like sorting the channel by the following numbers or the followers How many hours they stream And alphabetically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ok so my idea is that twitch should make a contract of some sort with netflix or some others streaming sites like maybe ADN or crunchyroll and make a category with them like in my title "Netflix And Chill" so known streamers or begining streamers could watch a serie with him. Obiously it wouldnt make sense for netflix if the viewers could watch for free so when you click on the netflix and chill stream you'd have to connect an existing netflix account that have a subscription so you could watch the stream. Its profitable in both way (of course…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please please let us mark someone recommended in the sidebar under the recommended section as not interested straight from the sidebar. It is so annoying to have a recommendation there that you want to get rid of that you can't. You're supposed to be able to find them on the main page and be able to mark not interested that way but today I could not find them there so now I'm stuck with the streamer in the sidebar. Super frustrating.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A lot of games, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger, are spread out across a series. Games within that series share a lot of similarities to viewers and being able to browse by a series would be massively beneficial to discovery.

If I search for "Mega Man" and go to categories, I could see all the individual games; however, being able to see broader categories of "Classic Mega Man", "Mega Man X", or "Mega Man Battle Network" would make that search much easier.

This is not an idea to create whole new categories to stream to, nothing would change for streamers. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Tamagotchi is a series of handheld devices by Bandai. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamagotchi

Since new Tamagotchi devices are made per iteration, it would be fitting to have them all under the umbrella of "Tamagotchi", similar to how IGDB handles the Game and Watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I always have to leave the audio on my homepage deafened so I don't get blasted be LGBTQIA+ club music as a recommended on my homepage. I have never watched any of those streams before and It is frustrating seeing these things recommended consistently on the home page. Or at least create an option to disable it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove Schizophrenia as a stream tag.

Use it properly or not at all.

Mental health tags are routinely misused on this platform to the point of novelty.

For that matter remove Autism.

I am mentally exhausted and I am physically sick of reporting streamers who turn the mental illnesses of me and my family into marginalizing jokes on this platform only to see absolutely nothing happen even after months of waiting.

You do not “promote awareness” of mental illnesses by allowing any idiot with a computer and without a diagnosis to use our disabilities and misrepresent us for their own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This would be a great tag for allies to be able to use to support our friends/families within the community and offer a safe place for them to hangout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be nice if you could add "Yoga" as a category for streaming. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Despite implementing a Missions gamemode and a completely new array of game mechanics along with native widescreen support this game lacks its own category to separate it from its retro versions. Currently streamers don't know whether to stream under Retro, Sonic, or the original versions of the games bundled in this remaster/remake. Please add this in so that streamers know which game to stream under! (category-specific tags such as Classic or Anniversary mode could be included, but that is not the focus of this post.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. there are millions of gamers that actually care about the future of society, because a bunch of awesome people are trying and succeeding in freeing up incredible amounts of time for humanity to use, have a better focus on PG13 and G rated games, to KEEP a better audience, this is my suggestion and opinion, please bring all ignorant opinions to my stream Gralien83.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the the front page, do not have clicking on one of the channels open up another window that just shows even more channels. I have already chosen a channel I want to watch, that's why I clicked on it. There are already nine sections that I counted on the front page with options for streams to choose from. Choosing one and then having to go through yet another screen where I have to find the real button to watch the stream I have already chosen to watch is incredibly annoying, is unnecessarily redundant since there's already multiple sections on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's cute (Pathetic) how you have a 'feedback' section that slowly turns into a 'we only want to really harvest your free ideas and we don't really care about your complaints' section.

You add previews to browsing and give us no control over whether we want it, or not. Give us control to disable that **** or I end giving Twitch any money when it renews. What is wrong with you? smh

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you are going to leave this new browser layout released 21.06 at least give us a autoplay on/off option because its really annoying when start browsing for stream its starts by itself video and audio.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Before the latest change, you had a very neat display of all available channels in the category.

after the change, you only have a tiny bit of the screen to actually browse - overshadowed by a giant preview that can't be removed.
    this makes finding the stream you want so much harder, to the point of dejecting users from even trying.

an ability to simply collapse the preview would solve this without interfering with the change itself - although personally I think it's just not needed at all

EDIT: looks like you even made an "expand" button, but that does…

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently only the 25 most viewed streams you follow appear in the sidebar with no way to display more once that cap is reached.

Desktop has a "show more" button. It would be best if both desktop and mobile just showed all of the live channels you follow right off the bat, but at least feature parity with desktop's "show more" button would be nice. I follow a lot of streams and I always like to check what low viewership streamers are live first. As-is the only way to do that is to go to the following tab and scroll…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wall Street, trading, Mercados financieros, Economia, SP500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I suggest adding stream uptime to the pop-up when a followed channel is highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove the top banner that autoplays on the twitch homepage that offers featured, or recommended content that can not be removed or hidden by the user.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?