Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. If we post an idea/request there is currently no way to come back and see if anyone has commented on it. Currently we must slog through a confusing interface of trying to find it again in order to simply land here. Then I can find no way to view my previous ideas....probably including this one. How is this not tied to our accounts? Please give us an updated dashboard that includes topics we've created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I believe 18+ belongs on Twitch; I have no problem with it being there. But, as a smaller streamer, to find me, you have to navigate tons of 18+ content.

There needs to be an explicit tab or easy setting to turn off an on that content (and "off" by default if you're not logged in). 18+ doesn't need to be hidden or harder to get to, but I do feel like it needs its own section. Right now, the art section shows up as "Baking Christmas cookies" "making a sculpture" and "how many **** can fit in this ****"…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reruns have been killing the asmr section to the point where everything is now reruns. There are a plethora of issues with this one problem, still there are far more than what meets the eye.

The ASMR section was once filled with new live channels (when I started viewing this content was 2 years ago and now it has gone from pretty much all live to less than around 10% live)

This trend has done catastrophic damage to the potential of new creators, I believe there needs to be a major signifier of what is a rerun and what's a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Essentially, a lot of streamers playing games during Variety periods, and this applies a lot to old games, tend to improperly setup the respective games (due to their age or certain things that have to be worked out). Not only that, a lot of streamers don't approach older games correctly, resulting in frustrations, chat backseating and overall an incomplete experience.

For example, Max Payne 3 is a very fickle game:
    - It features controls that aren't explained to the player directly (G to roll, Ctrl to sprint, 1 2 3 4 for gun controls, H to switch shoulder),
    - The…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I noticed a lot of streamers like to use tags to describe things like their identity, community, shared values, etc. to bring like-minded viewers to their stream. Even though the maximum number of tags allowed on a stream at the moment is 10, sometimes that number isn’t enough for a streamer to properly convey what to expect from their stream. If we could increase the maximum number of tags allowed to even 15 or even 12, that would help so much in streamer discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i so think it would be a nice change for twitch to have a special tab like ''recomended smaller comunities'' and ''people recomended for you'' but one for people celebrating their Streamer-versary to get that extra push since even getting shown at ''recomended smaller communities'' takes quite a decently sized community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the Category Suggestion section of the Overview page. It would be nice if we could set certain permanent filters and excludes.

For example, a setting to exclude games which are exclusively on platforms the streamer doesn't own, like a Nintendo Switch. This could further help in refining suggestions to only games the streamer could actually be able to play.

In addition to platforms, certain category of games could be added to the exclude list. For example, if the streamer doesn't like racing games and would never consider playing one, or horror games, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be great to be able to see how long a streamer has spent streaming in their current category. This would give a browser an idea of whether a streamer might be just starting out with a game, or whether they are well established in that category. Different people look for different things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just a setting where i will no longer see any channel with active drops. The idea is to avoid the fake hype/exploitation, while seeing more of the legit creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use twitch streams to learn some languages, but just like youtube and another platforms my way to find content was just messed up. The profile need to have a reference for languages to search or something like: on mondays i want to search for just spanish streams, and that kind of content will be on the top searchs for me.

I know that we already have tags for that, but what if users can make some "tag presets" for searching and/or "For you" navbar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just stopping by to let you know I have moved it to Discover > Feature Requests. Thanks again!

14. Streamer cards (like twitch ambassador dangheeseling does) but across the entirety of twitch, so you can collect cards from your favourite streamers for gifting packs and be able to exchange and collect cards with other communities across twitch. Would also be a great way to showcase supporters of your community by unpacking their cards and showing how has supported. Could be generated with a small clip (like moments) of their support at that time or a screenshot rather than needing lots of custom art, or a showcase of the channels emotes which make up the cards which can be collected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. That's it. I'm in the US and I want to see streamers in the UK playing games or game genres I'd like to watch. Tag searches do nothing. Typing "UK games" into a tag search obviously provides nothing useful. This is a specific example for me, which is very subjective, but this is a general suggestion for others in similar situations. The current search filtering is laughably bad and sadly underdeveloped. This is an area that needs serious refinement and expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So there are a select number of people that have a lot of people following and watching them as noticed... How about having a popup or banner as there is on the front page of the website or sidebar to check out content from other people to whom use Twitch as they might want more people to watch them. Glad Twitch is still around, my brother working closely with Mark Cuban to whom was the first business to put video and audio streaming on the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not everyone likes the same things, but some topics are being treated as if they're ubiquitously enjoyed by absolutely everyone. Each time I encounter a specific topic that's being pushed through the front page, I immediately exit the site. Marketing these streams to me does nothing to improve my opinion of them, and only serves to reduce my opinion of Twitch. Allow me to customize my feed in a way such that I can avoid content that I know that I will never like.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yes, I am aware there is UnwantedTwitch extension for Chrome and Firefox.

No, we should not have to rely on a third party extension to have this feature to allow hiding a streamer/game/tag/category whom someone is not interested on.

Allow viewers more control on what gets displayed at any given time to them anywhere in the site. Can even put the data this would provide to some good use internally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think you should add a sub-category that says (playing with viewers). I specifically like to watch streamers when i can play with them. (modern warfare, superautopets, etc.) whatever game idfc. It would be nice to filter out streamers who are just playing games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide a filter to sort by languages. I'm tired of seeing 80% of the content not be accessible to me because I don't know the language of the stream.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?