Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. There have been a lot of these requests on here but one thing I've noticed is that they don't gain traction while other things do. PLEASE, can we have an option to mute categories based on tags. Perhaps we can browse tags and click "not interested" on that tag and we'll never see any further channels with that tag.

I ask this because on the front page I always get vtuber suggested channels and I'm simply not a fan of this....yet ever single time that category is down there when I scroll down. There >are< no three dot options to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Within the Twitch Front Page Carousel Rotation, I've noticed a couple of instances where creators have been featured within the "I'm Only Sleeping" category without actively being present and entertaining an audience. While I recognize that there is a substantial viewership out there for channels where creators are sleeping, this doesn't seem like a good use of Front Page slots when you have so many creators charity streaming, hosting events, and simply creating amazing active content every day. It can feel a bit devaluing when a creator doing just about nothing is getting featured over creators that are actually doing…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The suggestions on the main page below the top have the option to add "Not Interested". This is missing from the "Suggested Clips". The channels on the Clips are usually random or weird and the users that I want to remove from my suggestions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was thinking smaller and affiliate creators have an incredibly difficult time getting any discoverability, so what if we had a randomized featured clip scroll, naturally with a little bias to interest(Perhaps based on tag frequency?) but is not effected by the size of the streamer, such as the amount of views a clip gets due to the streamer in question already being massive. The interaction counted towards the algorithm would STRICTLY be tied to those who RANDOMLY found the clip through the random clip infinite scroll.

Have it so the ratio at which people skipped, watched, followed, and/or liked…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch should not weaponize discovery like they did with the Mountain Dew Exploitathon™ this week.

Telling us we might maybe have a chance at getting on the front page, if we advertise for Mountain Dew™ for hours, is Twitch admitting that not only do they have pretty granular control over discoverability, but that they withhold it from us so they can use our desperation to get a quick check from a soda company.

It erases all the fragile trust you've built with us, it exposes Twitch as a blatantly rigged game, & it undermines all the effort you've put into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Allow users to put their top followed/viewed channels in the carousel
    2. Allow users to curate their own shelves
    3. Add clips with a viable algorithm based on viewing habits
    4. Keep recommended shelf
    5. Keep event shelf (Twitch Women's Guild, Unity Guilds, etc)
    6. Allow users to add shelves based on keywords, categories and/or tags
    7. Add a calendar that references top viewed channels and Twitch events so that users can see a glance of upcoming things from their favorite creators on front page

This will take away the need to rotate people on front page and the excess of people asking for front page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Iv been on the platform for almost 10 years now on August 9th of 2023 ill have been on this page for 10 years and i think even if your a partner or not it would be cool to show love to folks that have supported the platform for so long no matter if they are partner or affiliate or not affiliated at all, it sould be across the board a way to show the love off the community and how great this website is over all others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the top of twitch.tv where you can scroll left & right to view the Featured Streamers . Add a Featured Affiliate Streamer Section. For low viewer growth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On left side bar, in France, the number of viewer on a channel tooltip is displayed as NaN when exceeded thousand peoples. Typically a parseInt js function issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most of the recommendation you see on the front page have 40+ viewers, But what if there was a category for small streamers? Of 1 to 20 viewer's?, It's so hard to get noticed on twitch as a small streamer, We're forced to use tik tok or other ways of trying to make ourselves known, They have to put in so much time just to try and stand out to get views, And if the person works as well or has stuff they have to do each day, Rather it be taking care of themselves or someone else, They don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop featuring streamers that don't game on the front page. I joined Twitch before the garbage that is Amazon bought it. Back then it was just about gaming. Now every time I get on Twitch the front page has little to no channels gaming on it. I'm tired of it. If I am not taken seriously I will do my best to cause a mass exodus of the platform even if I have to make my own platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Una categoría personalizada "Camaleónica" que tuviera una categoría fija "comodín" de streamers en crecimiento con pocos números, dividida por países y luego que vaya cambiando conforme temáticas diferentes en base a eventos que pasen en el mundo. Ejemplo: El día de Star Wars en esta categoria durante una semana, juegos relacionados con la saga, el día mundial de la discapacidad, pues en ese apartado solo hay personas discapacitada, streams solidarios o juegos que tengan una alta accesibilidad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Console challenges are relatively niche on Twitch but I think this comes from a lack of exposure and not from a lack of interest from the majority of Twitch viewers. There are many console challenge streamers dedicating years of their streaming careers to play entire video game console libraries on stream that use the "ConsoleChallenge" tag. I propose a slot on the front page that cycles through streamers that use this tag consistently.

Console challenge channels each have their own set of rules, their own creative approach to tracking stats and logistics related to their massive projects, and of course…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If it's your birthday have a chance to appear at front page

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometimes it gets frustrating that I get suggestions on the front page that are mostly games that I couldn't be exactly interested in. Lacks variety. It would be cool that everything on the front page is different but still interesting. FPS, Fighting Games, Music etc

It gets tiring seeing just FPS in everything on the front page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Highlight IRL fishing on the front page!! Salt and freshwater!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dedicate a week to IRL streamers that primarily focus on outdoor and social content. They are the street team that share Twitch with the public and work to promote the brand in a positive way. It is their every day interactions that teaches people about Twitch and creates public awareness. Give back to the people putting in the footwork!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Next time, should feature the streamers on the show floor promoting the event.

There was an underwhelming viewership on streamer channels and even the official /twitchth channel. It would make sense to display the streams that are going out of their way to promote Twitch, a sponsor of the event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?