Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop sorting followed channels by something other than current viewers.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a French Canadian viewer, the interface makes it very difficult to find content from my region. I would recommend creating a filter to narrow down the search. In either the form of a regional tag or a French Canadian tag.

A potential filter could take in account the proximity of the content creator.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Simply having one "Music" category isn't not enough. As this area of the platform has gown, navigating though the music section is becoming increasingly more difficult to find the streamers/topics you want.

While I think there could be multiple more categories, I'd specifically request a "Synthesizer" category. While this may not be a popular choice in its current state, there are a large group of active users and streamers that are interested in exclusively synthesizer related music performance streams. We are on religiously every day and the main way we all go about finding new synthesizer performer streams is through…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Twitch on January 12th merged the categories for Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario Bros. 2.

These are completely separate games with completely separate gameplay, streamers, and audiences. The merging seems to be done by mistake as they both share similarities in their naming variants, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels often called Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) as it was the original sequel released in Japan only.

On IGDB, both Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario Bros. 2 have separate categories, so this seems to have been done via manual intervention on Twitch…

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Twitch on January 12th merged the categories for Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario Bros. 2.

These are completely separate games with completely separate gameplay, streamers, and audiences. The merging seems to be done by mistake as they both share similarities in their naming variants, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels often called Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) as it was the original sequel released in Japan only.

On IGDB, both Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Super Mario Bros. 2 have separate categories, so this seems to have been done via manual intervention on Twitch…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This new order in the followed channel list is dog shit ! "based on the viewer behavior" my ass! Lets viewer choose how he wants to sort his followed channel list. It would actualy never put up smaller streamer it would just make us watch the same one over and over again. The only thing it does is messing up your channel list, it's like changing every books order in a library every week or so. It's soooo anoying. When i want to watch some streamers with a lower view count (that i already follow, so I already wanna watch…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You guys for some reason ruined the categories for the Mario series. You removed Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, and instead made it a part of Super Mario Bros. 2. These are completely different games. Honestly a very unusual thing to do? Please return it to the way it was before, when these 2 different games had separate categories.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can we get a Roguelite/Roguelike tag? they are some of my favorite games to play or watch and I feel it would help people find more of the genre and also find more people who enjoy them as well!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I could really use a tag to indicate specifics about technical streams. Currently there is only really an Engineering tag to very broadly cover a range of technical subjects and activities, and adding something like a Science tag for scientific demos, discussions, or applications, and adding something like a Repair or Maintenance tag would cover streams of repair demonstrations or technical troubleshooting which is difficult to represent in tags currently.

There is some room for flexibility in what they ultimately are, but if I want to troubleshoot a broken circuit, for example, I can only call it engineering, which is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug: The Spelunky HD game is no longer available as a streaming option

Type of Bug: Regression

Expected: Three available Spelunky games as streaming options: Spelunky Classic, Spelunky HD, and Spelunky 2

You can see the bug in the creator dashboard when choosing a game:

https://pasteboard.co/JJcgoM3.png

It seems to me that this is a categorization issue with IGDB where Spelunky Classic and Spelunky HD are incorrectly marked as two versions of the same game (something any Spelunky player would tell you is not true), but when I suggested those edits they were discarded.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi. Since in the beginning of december you did some investigation about a list of followed channels. And for some they are just random there and not in a order like before. Is there anyway to change it back into order we had before. I always go to every channel i follow thats live no matter the viewers if it's high or low but for most of the poeple i heard its so confusing how to find the person they can go to. if you wanted other creators be more finded by others it would be more reasonable to put…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tomb Raider: 10th anniversary edition is a never released game by the original Tomb Raider developers Core Design. This game recently was made playable by the fans and is regularly updated.
    It would be great to have it as a special category since more and more people stream it. Right now we have to use "Tomb Raider Anniversary" category which is not relevant to this game as "Anniversary" is a different game by Crystal Dynamics.
    Some proof how popular and important Anniversary Edition is for the gaming community:
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2021/01/09/you-can-now-play-this-cancelled-tomb-raider-remake/

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/7/22219080/tom-raider-10th-anniversary-remake-lost-playable-internet-archive

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-07-original-developer-of-tomb-raider-tried-to-salvage-cancelled-10th-anniversary-edition-with-indiana-jones-and-national-treasure-pitches

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-play-the-newly-resurfaced-tomb-raider-remake

https://www.svg.com/309445/you-can-now-play-this-canceled-tomb-raider-game/

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We need this Categorie for Darts-Streamers that plays "Real-Life" Darts Online against other Players all over the world. This Categorie was deleted last week.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wayfarer is a site where some selected Pokemon Go and Ingress Players can review pokestops and or portal nominations. Is like a mini game and is very addictive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please gives users an option to change how our followed channels are ordered. You should not be forcing algorithm based sorting down the users throats. I personally feel lost every time I try to find a channel I want to watch and it's making not want to use twitch at all since it doesnt seem to be working correctly. Please allow us to change back to highest viewers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add a new, separate category for Performing Arts (separate from "Music" and "Art") and/or Dance. Creators who streamed dance and other performing art forms are left stranded with no category after the elimination of the "Music & Performing Arts" category. These creators now have a much harder time reaching an audience.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As someone who's used the site for a long time I've noticed I go through phases of what I watch. Let's use the Nopixel GTARP boom as an example, during this time I found a lot of people I liked from characters in the server and would seek out and follow their streams. After a while however after I stopped binging GTARP for the time being and started branching out a bit I did what I always do and eventually unfollowed a lot of these streamers because my followers tab became too full of streams making it a harder process…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you're gonna run experiments on me please let me choose to opt out. You've ruined my follow list and i've had to unfollow a bunch of people to clear up the list to a manageble level. you're just hurting streamers by forcing me to to search through a randomized list for people i might feel like watching at that moment. when it's sorted by viewers i know exactly who's streaming based on that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Discover new games to watch easier maybe a tab or a page somewhere to find newly released games

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discover Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It was better and easier when the Followed Channels list was auto sorted by viewer count. Now its stuck on mixed and doesn't look and feel right.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?