Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ballistic Overkill is a game with a small community but nonetheless twitch acts as an outlet to give content to that small community. Users can no longer search nor stream the game as a category, it would be awesome to see it come back to the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello. I am a variety caster with the record for most live streamed scary games, at well over 4000 horror titles. The problem I have as well as other streamers ; is the game category. Many of our games are independent horror titles that no one has ever heard of, student, personal projects and or small studios. Most titles can be found on itch.io, gamejolt and the like.
    When we stream these games we have no official game category to list them under. Example last night I streamed 10 of these games, and have to resort to placing the stream…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I was trying to stream pokemon mystery dungeon rescute team from my switch and it doesnt have an option in the games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't really like Gardenscapes but add pic to it and to Gardenscapes 2

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Help creators be more comfortable connecting with people safely and ability for personal streams. We already lost too many great artists

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have "Just Chatting", "Gaming," and "Art" as main categories and the respective subcategories in their drop-down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Missing fitness and health channel to stream irl on my channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IGDB will not add it until you give the go ahead. Digimon TCG currently has 3 indie online games and one app on mobile for the tutorial, and a dozen tournaments every weekend. The problem is, streams are spread across, just chatting, card games, irl, tabletops ect. It currently is the 4th most popular TCG and quickly about to take top 3. Just by giving me permission here as a comment I can add it manually to IGDB. Please and thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Virbela Technology is a leading innovator in Virtual Offices, Classrooms, and Conferences. They also offer Virtual Boat Rides, Soccer Fields, Speakeasy with 100's of Dancing moves and also a great place for people to connect. Virbela.com and Virbela.com/download is Free to play. Vote Yes!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A new release rhythm game for BigHit Ent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wayfarer is a site where some selected Pokemon Go and Ingress Players can review pokestops and or portal nominations. Is like a mini game and is very addictive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Pic for Just Dance Wii U, Slots, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, Big Brother Basil, slot!, Games + Demos, At Dead of Night, TypeRace, and all other games that don't have pics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Fnaf Pizzeria Simulator Pic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Pic to Ultimate Custom Night

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Pic to Fnaf Help Wanted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add pic to Homescapes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change Bitlife to BitLife and add a picture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would look nicer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?