Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. help on gaining a fellowship or audience very hard as a small streamer, a place were we can go to help each other and spread our channels

820 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch is increasingly seeing success in large, full-time partnered streamers who seem to be growing in mainstream recognition and opportunities, but what is or can Twitch do to help dedicated small streamers get visibility to avoid a YouTube-like situation where it's only for the celebrities.

415 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On the frontpage, feature 1 small, quality streamer, next to the top streamers. Newcomers and hidden gems could be featured there to give them some more exposure. Obviously it has to be a quality stream so they could/should be picked by the twitch staff.

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. when i was a small streamer i found it hard to get followers. i had a good quality stream and a couple of friends who watched my stream. and i think that new streamers are pretty much abandoned, they should get the chance to get bigger instead of waiting months for just a couple of viewers to pop buy

296 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. November is Native American/Alaska Native Heritage month do you have any plans to highlight this or feature Native Streamers?

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to add specific streamers to a "favorites" list that will appear at the top of your followed channels. You would be able to have 5-10 "favorite" streamers and since they're all at the top of your followed channels list, you'll easily be able to see if they are live.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There should be a “recently watched” section, which shows channels that you have recently watched. It would make sense to have this because people are more likely to return to a stream that they have recently watched regardless of being a follower.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When looking for people to raid, it's hard to tell who uses exclusive chats like Sub-only or Follower-only. I think this could easily be fixed by adding a little icon or label that marks ALL streams that are follower-only, sub-only, or open to everyone when browsing for streams.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello, I am a Luxembourish streamer and I'd be happy to be able to choose Luxembourgish as my streaming language. It is difficult for the luxembourgish community to find new Luxembourish streams/streamers, because we can not search for our language.
    I hope you can give us this possibility.
    Thank you for a little feedback.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A lifetime subscription should be available for Affiliates to give to 1 bot account. This would prevent affiliates from having to pay for a Tier 3 sub for their own bot every month.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Implement the existing sorting options found in the default Browse directories into the Following directory, to make it easier for people who follow a lot of channels to sort by "Recently Started" and "Viewers Low to High".

Additionally, the existing Tags-filtering feature could be useful in the Following directory as well.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There needs to be a biannual event where the entire Twitch community can celebrate and help uplift the hard work us small streamers put in when planning something special for our communities only to end up with little to no payoff.

For this, it could be setup a set of benefits that are active to any streamer who has been streaming actively for six months atleast and is currently streaming below an average of 20 viewers:

Outside of any contractual agreements with companies, (i.e, Nintendo Directs, major game reveal streams, etc) the entire Front Page is taken over by small…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to filter/search the followed channels list on the left side of the screen would be really nice. As the list grows larger and larger, it becomes more difficult to remember exact channel names. Often I remember only a portion of a streamer's name (that I know I'm following), but I have no way of finding it in my long list.

Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently it's impossible to find out which categories i've followed unless some of them are live. It's also not possible to see categories that are live if there are too many followed.

Having a way to see every followed category no matter if it's live or not would help with that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch overloads the concept of Followers/Following in at least two separate ways. The first is the streamer progression from a new streamer to Twitch Affiliate and then Twitch Partner. The second is the list of channels that shows up on the left bar under "Followed Channels". I want to be able to support streamers by following them, but I am not necessarily interested in keeping up with the content they create on regular basis because I only have so much time.

TL;DR please make the Followed Channels list customizable by allowing a viewer to control which streams show up there…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For those of us who follow a lot of channels and for whatever reason aren't able to catch up on our favorite streamers, it would be nice to have a section on the front page where VODs are listed of recent streams we missed. It's hard to know who was online while you were away without going through every followed channel individually, but I think this can be streamlined.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When im watching streams im only interested in watching my own language or english. However as things are now if i write Danish and English it will only show streamers who have selected both in their filter. Which i dont think anyone has. Is it possible to make it so that it will find both for me and filter out all the other languages?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My friends (self included) in the Black, Asian, and LGBTQIA2+ communities have been very vocal about adding tags for separate identities, such as a "trans" tag or a "black tag." I agree that such tags would be incredibly helpful in finding streamers who share experience with the viewer, and helps Twitch to feature more diverse streamers in people's feeds/recommendations.

While I will continue to support the fight for these tags (such as this one: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/43152291-black-tag ), I think there is potentially a more far-reaching system that could help everyone all at once. Why not introduce a new page within settings/channel…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For a platform claiming to be about community, only ever seeing the 1% spotlighted for BHM, Pride Month, etc or featured as the PogChamp of the day is very discouraging to us small streamers who feel like we're purely an afterthought to Twitch as a whole because we don't have hundreds of people watching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Retro category can be just about anything. When streaming retro there should also be a 2nd option to add the game title in the category so it can be searched by both retro and the actual game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?