Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

1. a button that i click and that removes all consoles streams from view.

or

a button that i click that shows only PC games streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi
    The scroll bar goes to the top and the down itself , since few weeks ago , is there a fix for this annoying issue !!!
    WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT EDGE

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I go to the clips page of a game category I want to see the "most relevant" section arranged by viewcount and all time. Thing is you can't do this since you have to scroll past the entire featured clips category before you can see the beginning of the most relevant clips category and the page will crash before you ever reach it due to having to scroll and load every single featured clip until the 0 view ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. One day per month, turn off viewer counts on all channels and randomize display on category searches.

2. Allow viewers to cast votes for what a channel has to offer (fun, chill, hype, etc). Use these to allow viewers to align their viewing habits based on these types of streamers for those that don't want to view by category

3. Enhance search ability for vods/clips allowing to find based on machine learning of what is being talked about, and eventually roll out AI integrated algorithms to deliver content that aligns with viewing habits

4. Allow a "I don't want to see this type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When visiting Twitch, you need to select a broadcast to watch, and to switch to other broadcasts, you need to go back to the suggestions table and select again.
    This method is inconvenient for new users; it forces them to return to the list of suggestions again and again, which is annoying.
    It is much more convenient to have toggle buttons on the broadcast player to simply switch broadcasts, as is implemented on some streaming sites.
    With this method of switching broadcasts, audience retention of new viewers will increase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello friends. I hope that all are fine. Technology have played an important role nowadays. It has many advantages and disadvantages. Typically, everything which is new to the world is taken in with caution. Big Data and AI are relatively new technologies that disrupt industries. I want to know about what are AI and Big Data Hype? I need a professional company that their professionals and experts tell about AI and Big Data Hype. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, I am here. JavaScript is a cross-platform, object-oriented programming language used by developers to make web pages interactive. It allows developers to create dynamically updating content, use animations, clickable buttons, control multimedia. I need Javascript software development services. That's why I am asking you. Advise me a best company that provide me these services.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hallo,

leider habe ich schon des Öfteren bemerkt, dass manche Kategorien für Spiele etc. grundlegend falsch sind.
    So ist z.B. die Schlagwort-Bezeichnung auf Twitch für eines meiner Lieblingsspiele "Space Engineers" als "EgoShooter, Shooter" eingestuft, was einfach nicht das Spiel richtig widerspiegelt.
    Das finde ich persönlich sehr schade, da es ein echt tolles Spiel ist und die Grenzen des Spiels eigentlich die eigene Vorstellungskraft ist.

Die Suche nach einer neuen Kategorie wird negativ beeinflusst, da Worte wie Shooter einfach niemanden ansprechen, der etwas Komplexeres, Herausforderndes sucht. (Ich selbst z.B. mag gar keine Shooter und hätte das Spiel aus Prinzip nicht angeschaut,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i saw that twitch has while browsing games only High to low viewer count but i would like to browse from low to high based on viewers, would be interesting to see

Ty

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. also your new video preview of showing a random channel at the top of the page is annoying taking up half the screen. yes i can click it off, but it doesnt save that setting after i log off and then back on again, so have to do it every single time.

Admin audit: Removed unnecessary negativity and condensed title for ease of discovery.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Are you browsing with "Recommended for You" sorting applied? It is only with this view, that you can mark a channel as "Not Interested" on the Browse page. This is because that list view is based on recommendations, whereas sorting by viewers does not have this capability (because it is not based on recommendations). To confirm regarding the blocked users, are you are seeing channels that you have in your Blocked Users list via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/security popping up in your "Recommended for You"? Thanks.

10. Add a new filter or search function beyond the custom tag which allows the user to find streamers under X viewer count.

Example:

Under 100 Viewers
    Under 50 Viewers
    Under 1000 Viewers
    Under 10 Viewers

Amounts can be decided by Twitch, but I figure the key numbers like 10, 100, or even 75 for those pushing for partner can be highlighted and that filter can be placed on top of the category filter.

Example:

Apex Legends -> Under 75 Viewers -> [Insert other tags]

I've been enjoying finding other smaller streamers to watch on occasion and the stream interaction is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It's cute (Pathetic) how you have a 'feedback' section that slowly turns into a 'we only want to really harvest your free ideas and we don't really care about your complaints' section.

You add previews to browsing and give us no control over whether we want it, or not. Give us control to disable that **** or I end giving Twitch any money when it renews. What is wrong with you? smh

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To get to the low video games you have to browse downward for twenty minutes to half an hour and then by the time you click on a game with just one stream and finish with that one stream to find another one the streamers have often already logged off forcing you to waste another 20 minutes scrolling down to the bottom while it all loads. I just want a way to filter to the lowest viewed video games so I can discover new games and the streamers that love a game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When browsing categories and channels on Twitch the results are sorted by the current viewer count. While this is one way to sort things, it doesn’t facilitate connecting viewers with the content they are most likely to watch. When looking at other content platforms such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc… none of them present viewers with content based solely on how many people are currently watching it but instead use algorithms to present them with recommendations based on the viewer’s previous behavior and the viewing behavior of other viewers. I believe Twitch should have all of the data…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Who else thinks Twitch should add a shuffle button 🔀 on each game (Fortnite, Overwatch, etc...) so that viewers can just hit a button and it will randomly join you to a random streamers stream 🙂

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As the title suggests, just seperate the two or have a way to sort it all out that way you're not having to dig through hundreds of PvE to find the PvP you're looking for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This was also suggested back in 2020 but clearly no twitch employees have cared to even check it… Let us hide specific tags already, I absolutely do not enjoy watching vtubers at all and I’m so annoyed when 70% of what I see are just vtubers. I truly despise it when people use fake voices and an anime avatar, please let us block tags!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The landscape of streams on Twitch is dominated by a small number of large channels, leaving little visibility for smaller ones. Removing the display of the number of viewers during stream searches would encourage the discovery of more diverse content and support smaller channels.

For streamers, retaining the number of viewers during a raid through the designated menu would allow them to promote other channels, thus fostering community growth.

Introducing a TAG for special events or charity livestreams would maintain visibility of the number of viewers, promoting these initiatives and encouraging community generosity.

With the exception of specific cases like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It is currently not easy to navigate through so many pages/streams when using Sort by either High to Low or Low to HIgh. in [ all directory ] , or within a category or within a tag.

I've recently found myself enjoying smaller channels as it is easier to connect with everbody in there

It would be nice to have an option to sort by high to low but with a set amount of viewers. Example High to Low, below 100 viewers [ The set amount of viewers should be within a blank box we should be allowed to type…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?