Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Website updates

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX The video download was cancelled. Please try again. (Error #1000) ERROR

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to recommend Zerto services to maintain high resilience abilities for downed and fail servers.
    Twitch experience more than once a problem with DDoS problems like when a streamer is having a massive amount of viewers like shroud had multiple times.
    Zerto will give Twitch the ability to recover as fast as seconds.
    Please contact me for more information, as I work there.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Start one in Israel. one in pakistan/india. and one in saudi arabia. so there would be an end to end coverage of servers for middle eastern content creators. making their ping normal and watchable. so many have such a hard time providing a quality stream and this could really help us.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put a box that when people tie a message to the player and they can read it on screen stay on the phone and fix the bugs cuz mine will not work with a mic and the camera

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When downloading a highlight video with multiple sections, the file that is exported or whatever is corrupted at certain sections. Please fix!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow us to set the buffer on a per stream basis, say to 6.33s. The video player would slightly speed up or slow down to compensate. Since the buffer fluctuates constantly, maybe over a 5 second average.

This would be useful mainly for syncing multiple streams and keeping them in sync.

I know this is already possible and very straight forward since the player already speeds up high delay streams. It simply needs to read the current buffer and adjust accordingly.

This is such an easy thing to implement and would reduce the frustration of out of sync streams completely.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sometimes when using the play/pause media key on my keyboard to restart playback on a paused video, the video will play but the large play button (the triangle in a circle in the center of the video) with the semi-opaque gray overlay will remain on the screen. Clicking on this button removes the overlay, but completely negates the ease of using the media keys.

I am using the latest version of Chrome, though this issue has persisted for several versions now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. it would be nice if I could turn the resolution of the Clipping tool down. Right now, it is lagging because it is on 1080p and my Laptop is not the best. This would make that the Tool also runs smoothly for weak Laptops and PCs. The final uploaded clip will be in full resolution.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After a network disruption from another bandwidth-intensive application,(s) please allow the error #2000 message to retain the video's progress via cookie when logged-out.

I have concerns about open sessions of my accounts on multiple domains where my active sessions are not displayed and able to be manually closed. (Google, Twitter, Instagram, and Microsoft all display active session history)

Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Jashlem

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Jashlem

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. what: let us rewind about 5,10,15 Seconds

when: when i see a live stream

why: let rewatch an section

then: speedup a little the video to go back to sync with the live stream

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. what: let increase the video speed

when: when its behind the live stream after network problems or when i hit pause

why: to get in sync to current time of the live stream

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When watching any stream, the video is always scaled by an arbitrary amount - on my browser in a maximized window, streams display at 1340x754 as can be seen in Video Stats.

When watching a stream with fine details, particularly games with pixel graphics, this slight amount of scaling causes blur and loss of detail/sharp edges.

It's possible to pop out the player and resize it as you see fit, but it would be much more convenient to have an option to keep the player on the page without scaling it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When listing to live DJ music often times it will skip and cause the sound to stop. I suggest adding buffering on the download so it has a latency and prevents the skipping in the sound. It is rather annoying. Love twitch. Hope you guys fix the skipping.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. go ahead and let the users begin streaming more than full hd and selected frame rate videos like 720@244/120fps let the user choose resolution and frame rate above 60

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would be nice to have for mobile app users, because 160p is too bad and 240p is still good for data saving, also phone screens are usually small, so high quality is not necessary and 240p seems just right on such small screens while still saving data.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?