Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Salve, nel corso della live di ieri ho riscontrato che mi è possibile leggere i messaggi nella mia live solamente degli utenti che sono moderatori, vip o utenti amazon prime. Ovviamente i vip sono limitati e non posso mettere moderatori persone che conosco per la prima volta per motivi di integrità della live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello I would like to give a suggestion. you could create in the whisper a tool for people to create groups, so you would help in the interaction of the stremers to call another to participate in the live one of the others also of people who watch can have a good communication between them seeing the same live. thus uniting people without having to use other applications for that.
    thanks for the good work always.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I think it would be cool if we could use 'Escape' on keyboard to exit out of chat, returning focus to the main Twitch window.

This is because, when I click in chat, then want to full screen using 'F', I have to click back on the main Twitch window, then press 'F'; instead of just 'Escape', 'F' which would be much more elegant.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So people could add their own emotes to the service of twitch, but perhaps at a small fee @2.99 or something to have your own emotes and up to 5-10? And use them on anyone's twitch channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maybe adding a way to hide the chat, but not the chat bar where you type/send messages ? i think this would be a good idea because in super fast or weird chats, its kinda annoying to open chat everytime to comment on something . this would also be a good idea because if you dont want to see a chat whizzing by but still want to say stuff, being able to show only the chat bar would be nice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sometimes old messages seems like new messages and stays like this a little bit. This problem is not only for me but also for most users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Trihard emote and other emotes are being used for racial reasons please force channels to moderate their chat or they should get banned

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I had been gifted a sub to a streamer and have been receiving frequent, countless emails promoting a sale on their OnlyFans and Patreon. I would be fine with maybe one or two emails over the course of the month I was gifted the subscription but an email every other day is overkill and should not be happening. I have since unsubscribed from the email replies twice now but still receive them. I believe the amount of emails partners can send to ALL subscribers should be limited and should be filtered to make sure the content they are sending in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. make it where people with only one moniter or multiple can display chat on their full screen game without having to exit out or use their phone to check chat kinda like streamlabs game overlay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Happy new year! I hope that Twitch will be able to take place of alphabet... I don't know what research you have done so it is hard to help you. Applaud (positive enforcement for creator) It would be great, creator could see what part of the show is most popular and the consumers could erxpress themself while limiting spam.

Why I watch YT and not Twitch (when I do) ... I can,t stop/fast forward live video :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If there is a need to ban someone or remove a comment, those should still be seen on the Video on Demand and not edited out as it appears that is happening. It is a good idea to leave these in so that others seeing the repeat will see how strict the mods are on channel, what gets you banned or your comment removed. Then the person can decide to keep watching/sub to the channel. Any viewer late to the stream questioning why a user got banned or a comment removed can go back and see that section on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have IPhone 11 and when I turn my phone sideways for full screen the chat window covers half the screen. Would be nice to minimize the chat window or close the chat window completely. Thank you. Great App!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is times where new people enter the chat and dont know what the game is about or what topic is the streamer currently talking about, etc.

There should be a "Description button" which the mods and streamer could edit anytime or disable and enable easily which would open a mini box when clicked on it ,containing the Explanation of the game, or the the current topic, description, or them of the stream.

This would help newcomers to the stream and also viewers who just enter to know whats happening right away, instead of having to ask , or google…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tutti in live ora k

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I reported many troll / abuser / Guide breaker account via the reporting system with logs, but till now, none were banned from Twitch! Can you please work faster and make better the community with real bans?

It is not too hard probably to collect the information, and do a ban.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yo veo twitch desde chrome en mi pc y no me sale el chat ni para verlo ni para hablar, es como si no existiera

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As thousands of messages scroll in the chat room, unable to read them, I close the chat and come back to it, from time to time, as I'm watching the game. Therefore, I suggest highlighting the replies to my messages when I come back to chat. Thx! Regards,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. so in chatterino you can see banned messages if it goes though and i was hopping yall can also add this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I have provided my OG's in my channel with Moderation privilege's however, it is currently not possible to make a mod also a VIP. There are people who have been with us from the start, I want them to know that they are cared for and are loved. My request is this, please allow us creators, to VIP our MODs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?