Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorry for my english i'm french, but can you install an AI who subtitle what the streamer say ?

Je sais que c'est pas une clientèle de folie mais pour une revue de presse ou certains autres streams assez généraux, un outil de sous-titre automatique de ce que disent les streamer aiderait vraiment à développer l'accessibilité de ce site aux personnes souffrant de surdité ou ayant des difficultés à entendre.
    Je ne sais pas si ça existe mais je suis persuadé que ça doit être possible avec un peu de temps et d'argent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is not a idea, This is a Feedback report cause reporting feedback took me here so here i am...
    So i'm watching my friend play SuperMarioGalaxy and he just defeated a really hard Giant Kemek Boss and i commented when they finished and autobot flagged it and said it was being checked by mods even tho it's not even related to enything serious
    heres a screenshot of it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634982858326278154/798451023717990400/unknown.png
    at first i assumed it was just a bot flagging the text but then realized it was one of twitch's built-in bots, not a userbot
    i understand that "death" is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow streamers to set their channel to a bit-only chat mode. Streamers can choose how much a message would cost. For example each time a user would send a message it would cost 5 bits.

This would help reduce channel spam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow moderators to hide their sword like how turbo users can hide their badges

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What if you guys made it so that there is an option for streamers to allow there chats to interact with other streamers chat during a Squad stream. For example the streamers enable it and during the squad stream, a viewer types in one of the chat channels and it is visible to all the other streamers chats. This could add more chat involvement and for communities to bond over the content they are watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please, most of times happen that writing a messages in the chat I write a wrong messages. It can be helpful the chance to edit the messages in the 5 or 10 seconds to correct it and write the right message.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As a moderator I frequently remind people in chat if we are running giveaways or not. I would like to be able to tag everyone knowing that it will popup in everyone's chat instead of it possibly being lost in chat-spam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sohbetde kullanılan komutlar için ayrı bir sohbet penceresi olması fazla yer kaplayan komut yorumlarından arındırılmış olur. Sohbet daha sağde ve kolay takip edilebilir olmuş olur.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a comment section for clips, that would be very nice to be honest ^^

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Changing font type/format should be left to viewer. We have noticed in our communities that the font changed again and it might be something quite useful for us who liked the old style an option to switch it back. Possible lower complaints with being comfortable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When the chat is in emote only it would be great to have whitelisted words so that BTTV emotes can still be used on emote only

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ppl get triggered when they accidentally unfollow their favorite streamer because the precious date on their card, if when you click on someone's or your own name it just said "5y 23d Followed" and counted the total follow time not just the recent segment it would fix this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add option to show off Cheer Badge, Gift Sub Badge both at the same time. There should be at least 2 custom channel badges instead of the just one. Even 1st Founders Badge should show along with instead of either or also. In order- Founders Badge, Sub Badge, Gifted Sub Badge, Cheer Badge and possible Twitch Prime Badge should show for non Mods.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to see Twitch implement a Channel Points command. For example "/cp " where is the name of the reward.

We make extensive use of the Channel Points system and have about 40 rewards. Our regulars have said that it is sometimes difficult to find the reward they are looking for in a timely manner in order to affect what happens on-stream through a 3rd party application called Lioran Board.

Channel Points are a great tool for viewer engagement, but the method of finding a reward needs to be easy and streamlined. Not clunky and inconvenient. Otherwise usage,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When watching a stream, and people keep giving out gift subs, the chat window keeps opening and shrinking the actual video I am watching. Either allow us to turn off gift subscription notifications or let us turn off chat entirely. Otherwise, I will stop subscribing and just watch on YouTube later.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Twitch command aliasing would be a neat addition. Similar to aliasing in .bashrc on Linux.

The ability to set your own aliases for ingrained twitch commands. That way mods dont have to try to remember them, since apparently that is difficult for some.

In this example, it is aliasing the /marker command with /m. In the end both options would work (or as many options as people make).

On Linux it looks like this.
    alias '/m'='/marker'

On twitch, could be like this.
    /alias [new command] [twitch command]
    /alias /m /marker

Scenario:
    If a user did
    /alias /m /marker
    /alias /mark…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A separate chat box that catches @ messages to that specific user, i'm in a chat that move fast at time and i miss a few messages that people have @ me in so i thing a separate box at the bottom to show your own @s from other people would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the non-adjustable font is useless on 3000x2000 monitors in TWITCH DESKTOP APP. Apparently gender appropriate pronoun filters are more important than seeing chat itself. Please FIX the app so we can set the Size of the CHAT FONT

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What's the point of mod or ban if you can't remove disruptive individuals? Especially for small streamers, it distracts from the ability to actually stream content.

The power should reside with the channel owner, not with outside influences.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?