Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. Hallo,

könnt Ihr eine Funktin zur automatischen Übersetzung von Chatnachrichten, in die Sprache des Benutzers einführen?

Alles Liebe
    Hans-Jörg Seiler

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can you remove the ability to make ascis drawings in chats with space bars? Literally, they are only used to make **** drawings to send to streamers, a few months ago in the Icelands they sent one to Grefg, do as with prohibited words, if you put X number of dashes or dots the message cannot be sent at all

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. big channels with large chats make it hard to see warnings in chat and you can get a ban without ever knowing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I hope that the chat box can jump out of the chat rules every time. In addition to avoiding inappropriate remarks at the first time, it can also prevent people from forgetting the rules of introducing their live hosts below.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a recent sub to Turbo and notice that the chat turbo icon/id isn't the default when in a chat stream. I have to manually set it for each stream I visit. Is there a way to make it a cross stream default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am trying to select emojis when the chatbox is open and everytime i select emojis when the chat box is open the emoji box keeps on moving can you fix this so the chat box is static and does not move while new chats are moving. it is very annoying it shouldn't be a game or a problem to select emojis and the chat shouldn't make the chat box move. Thank you very much

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Добрый день, хотел бы предложить и продать свою идею системы лайков сообщений в чате. Эта функция могла бы привнести актуальный функционал в привычный чат трансляции.
    Система подразумевает возможность ставить отметки лайк понравившемуся сообщению в чате, один раз от одного пользователя. После чего у отмеченного сообщения начинает копиться счетчик отметок "Лайк". Первая отметка закрепляет сообщение внизу чата на 10 секунд, после чего каждая новая отметка продлевает время закрепления на 5 секунд. Подразумевается функция удаления закрепленного сообщения у ведущего стрима. Идея системы в том, чтобы появилась коллективная возможность выводить наиболее интересные сообщения из чата в "закреп", чтобы ведущий стрима мог не пропускать…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. J'aurais une question ?

Suite a l'arrive en force de "La plateforme verte" .

Envisagez vous à trouver un meilleurs moyen a la répartition des revenues aux streameurs ?
    Car suite a cette nouvelle plateforme de nombreux streameur sont partie de Twitch du aux revenues .
    SI vous décidez de revoir les revenues je pense que éliminer les personnes qui vont quitter serait une idée ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. twitch is removing the @ function to tag people in raids and shout outs and PUT IT BACK!!!! as a dylsexic person, i find the removal of this feature ableist and i have seen it result in several raids to the wrong channel.
    please stop making it harder for moderators?! we do a lot of work for free because it's fun, stop making it suck.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Could you please clarify where you derived this information? How was it removed/when and when was it restored?

I may be misunderstanding, but the mention feature requires the user to already be in chat when trying to use @ in conjunction with the command. With that logic, is the ask here that the mention feature work to suggest user that you would like to raid on behalf of the streamer (even if they are not currently in the chat of the channel you're in)? Or is there also an issue that the you cannot use /command @user when they are present in the chat (as a part of a raid) of the channel you're moderating in? Thanks for clariying!

10. When pressing shift + enter on a message, it should actually skip a line when sending the message (like in discord). It would help so much to make things look more organized when typing a message

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some streamers, including partners, have some rules for the chat which is just ridiculous.

Rules like "Don't be a ****" is disrespectful to the community, since it allows moderators to moderate whatever they want, and then target, harass and further disrespect members for no actual reason. Any rule that mentions "****" or "moron" should be removed.

I'm not being a "*******" I'm chatting with other people. And I reject any idea that this is acceptable in how anyone would treat their own fan base and the community.

Admin audit: Removed specific mentions of people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot find an option to switch off going with raid to another streamers channel. Why should I go there against my will?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For people who don't use it anyway, it's kinda annoying and easy to missclick

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My big issue with the pinning messages system is that it is categorised under Mod Icons and with my moderation experience (since 2014, so almost 9 years as of posting this), I will NEVER use nor recommend ever having Mod Icons turned on for modding a chat due to it being unbelievably awful and I have seen so many mods in the past misclick it which has caused problems and unrest and upset with some viewers, especially with new viewers.

So here is my suggestion on how to improve this, I feel pin messages should be in a separate category…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. this is just a general statement clarifying the neglective nature of twitch towards its viewers, ive forgotten my original complaint because ive spent the last 20 minute jumping through hoops out of spite figuring out how to spread my dissatisfaction, because i abhor twitch this much, skrew twitchs' thirsty problematic lost cause of a system, i only use it cause im bored, congrats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For some reason a twitch partner is shadow banning people in chat. I can't type in a certain chat, I'm not banned but all of my messages get removed because of "Moderation settings". Even messages that are the same as other peoples messages. I don't want any chatter left out. I took a screenshot. I'd Like this feature removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. google translate chrome-extension can't work well when used both alt+t mode and alt+t plus full screen mode.
    more details on https://github.com/twitchdev/issues/issues/719.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The latest update has made it so that you can no longer chat using the Chromecast app, revert this change. Let me use voice to text again, I have arthritis and can't use my phone

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reactions currently have 3 white male representations, one lizard, and a purple heart. It is deeply disappointing to see a patriarchal presence in what could be an integral resource for viewer retention. The ability to participate in stream without making an instant purchase is a great feature that makes viewers feel included. Inclusion leads to buy-in. 3 white males makes me check out, and I'm certain it turns off other viewers, as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch betting.
    With polls already existing a betting system could be brought in. A rough idea on how it could work -
    A and B streamers are in the same team of a call of duty match and they start a poll (bet) on who will finish the match with more kills and viewers can bet on their choice of player ( A or B ). For eg. a 100 people bet 1$ each (preset odds are 1 for both) on this poll where 60 chose A and 40 chose B. B ends up winning the bet hence the voters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?