Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

61 results found

1. Hello everyone, I'm facing a frustrating situation with debt collectors.

A few months ago, I fell behind on some bills, and soon enough, debt collectors started calling me incessantly. And the calls turned from persistent to downright harassing.

They started calling me multiple times a day, even after I explained my situation and requested a bit of time to get things sorted out. What's worse, they began contacting my friends and family, making false threats about legal action and damaging my reputation.

I stumbled upon a useful article that shed light on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am a recent sub to Turbo and notice that the chat turbo icon/id isn't the default when in a chat stream. I have to manually set it for each stream I visit. Is there a way to make it a cross stream default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. J'aurais une question ?

Suite a l'arrive en force de "La plateforme verte" .

Envisagez vous à trouver un meilleurs moyen a la répartition des revenues aux streameurs ?
    Car suite a cette nouvelle plateforme de nombreux streameur sont partie de Twitch du aux revenues .
    SI vous décidez de revoir les revenues je pense que éliminer les personnes qui vont quitter serait une idée ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some streamers, including partners, have some rules for the chat which is just ridiculous.

Rules like "Don't be a ****" is disrespectful to the community, since it allows moderators to moderate whatever they want, and then target, harass and further disrespect members for no actual reason. Any rule that mentions "****" or "moron" should be removed.

I'm not being a "*******" I'm chatting with other people. And I reject any idea that this is acceptable in how anyone would treat their own fan base and the community.

Admin audit: Removed specific mentions of people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I cannot find an option to switch off going with raid to another streamers channel. Why should I go there against my will?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My big issue with the pinning messages system is that it is categorised under Mod Icons and with my moderation experience (since 2014, so almost 9 years as of posting this), I will NEVER use nor recommend ever having Mod Icons turned on for modding a chat due to it being unbelievably awful and I have seen so many mods in the past misclick it which has caused problems and unrest and upset with some viewers, especially with new viewers.

So here is my suggestion on how to improve this, I feel pin messages should be in a separate category…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. this is just a general statement clarifying the neglective nature of twitch towards its viewers, ive forgotten my original complaint because ive spent the last 20 minute jumping through hoops out of spite figuring out how to spread my dissatisfaction, because i abhor twitch this much, skrew twitchs' thirsty problematic lost cause of a system, i only use it cause im bored, congrats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For some reason a twitch partner is shadow banning people in chat. I can't type in a certain chat, I'm not banned but all of my messages get removed because of "Moderation settings". Even messages that are the same as other peoples messages. I don't want any chatter left out. I took a screenshot. I'd Like this feature removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. google translate chrome-extension can't work well when used both alt+t mode and alt+t plus full screen mode.
    more details on https://github.com/twitchdev/issues/issues/719.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reactions currently have 3 white male representations, one lizard, and a purple heart. It is deeply disappointing to see a patriarchal presence in what could be an integral resource for viewer retention. The ability to participate in stream without making an instant purchase is a great feature that makes viewers feel included. Inclusion leads to buy-in. 3 white males makes me check out, and I'm certain it turns off other viewers, as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch betting.
    With polls already existing a betting system could be brought in. A rough idea on how it could work -
    A and B streamers are in the same team of a call of duty match and they start a poll (bet) on who will finish the match with more kills and viewers can bet on their choice of player ( A or B ). For eg. a 100 people bet 1$ each (preset odds are 1 for both) on this poll where 60 chose A and 40 chose B. B ends up winning the bet hence the voters…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A twitch poderia criar uma opção para deixar os usuários mais confortáveis, já que, tem streammer que falam palavras de baixo escalão e para quem tem família, não dá para ficar escutando essas palavras por conta de filhos e demais familiares. Poderiam colocar essa opção de " silenciar microfone do streamer" e escutar apenas o que estiver ao fundo, seja uma música que o streamer colocou ou o som ambiente do game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Guten Tag, ich bin mittlerweile wirklich genervt von diesen Only-Emote-Spams im Chat, weil man den Chat einfach nicht mehr lesen kann. Deshalb wünsche ich mir unten in den Chat-Einstellungen eine Option, womit ich Postings mit nur Emotes ausblenden lassen kann und nur Texte und Texte mit Emotes angezeigt bleiben. Wichtig dabei wäre auch eine Prüfung, die Texte mit weniger Text als Emotes ausblendet. Da es wieder Trolls geben wird, die versuchen werden die Only Emote Funktion auszubooten und ein A vor die Emotes setzten, um andere zu belästigen.

Hello, I'm really getting annoyed by this only emote spam in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Seria legal se tivesse um distintivo de moderador baseado em voto de streamers. Por exemplo, alguém que é moderador em vários canais e ajuda ativamente esses canais, ser indicado por cada streamer pra ter um distintivo oficial da twitch!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many Twitch channels are essentially podcasts, auditory ASMR, and otherwise are just fun to listen to. Sometimes people will also have multiple streams open in the event of a collaboration and be regularly switching back and forth.

It doesn't make sense to only make a view count on the active tab when people are bound to multitask. I'm sure it is because of advertisers, but ads have audio cues as well. Not to mention, a lot of times the people who will inevitably be multitasking (because who can sit still for a 6+ hour stream) are subs who have shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love for the viewers of the stream to have some sort of indicator next to their name or the viewer counter to tell them when they are or are not being counted as a viewer. It can kill a streamer when their viewership drops and sometimes someone who is watching won't be counted for seemingly no reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Readable colors deteriorate after each update. I can even understand in advance that it will be updated if it is broken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The chat identity symbol inteferes with chat, is anoying and shouldn't have been implemented! Please reverse this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I do not like the size of the prime crown and I would like it to be worn as before or to be able to change it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Noone asked for this feature and it clutters up the chat.
    Modding for larger streamers is a nightmare already and this makes it 1000x worse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?