Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

954 results found

1. Cuando pone el curso delante de un emoji, las opciones de moderación aparece un globo de dialogo diciendo "Borrar" "Emoji..." y así. Y muchas veces pasa que quieres borrar un comentario y no puedes porque delante aparece el mensaje de "borrar comentario" tapándote la "x" para poder borrarlos, entonces termina complicándote la tarea de moderación. También resulta molesto porque termina siendo mucho spam en pantalla.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would love to see a TwitchCon on the east coast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Buonasera, io direi che è il caso di mettere un ruolo nella community per le fidanzate e i fidanzati degli streammer. Grazie e arrivederci

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The total amount of users that can be blocked is capped at 1000 users. Sadly this is inadequate in channels with large communities. In larger channels there are often people who spam chat with incessant ant pointless posts, and the 1000 cap for blocked users just doesn't do enough. I'd recommend upping the total to 10000 would be a better standpoint to help users control what and who they have to see in the communities various chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Being mistakenly labeled as deceased can have profound consequences, affecting credit scores, financial transactions, and various aspects of daily life. The immediate fallout of this error underscores the importance of accurate credit reporting and the potential harm caused by even minor inaccuracies.

The Equifax debacle unfolds as numerous consumers receive notifications incorrectly stating that they have been declared deceased. This peculiar turn of events not only raises eyebrows but also sparks questions about the reliability of information held by credit reporting agencies.

Being mistakenly classified as deceased carries substantial consequences. From disrupted financial transactions to compromised credit scores, the immediate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I feel the Shoutout command could be improved by allowing channels to configure an auto shoutout to happen when a channel raids. Limits should be placed on when the Raid auto shoutout occurs such as
    Raiding VIPs
    Raiding channels followed by the creator
    Raiding Subscribers
    Raiding Followers
    ect.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commands  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. First party chat allows autocompletion of usernames in chat by hitting the Tab key, regardless of whether you prepend @ to your input. However, only usernames prepended with @ are effectively recognized as possible mentions (for example, in EventSub channel.chat.message events).

So please, consider prepending a @ when you autocomplete a username that doesn't start with it.

To clarify with examples:
    - If you start typing @the_c, hit tab and choose @the_ca11 from autocomplete options, enter @the_ca11 in the message input box
    - If you start typing the_c, hit tab and choose the_ca11 from autocomplete options, enter @the_ca11

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the intricate landscape of credit reporting, a perplexing phenomenon has been rearing its head—Mistaken Death Recognition. A distressing scenario where credit bureaus mistakenly declare an individual deceased, wreaking havoc on their financial standing. How and why does this happen, and can one safeguard against such a bizarre mishap?

The Unsettling Trend

It's not uncommon for credit bureaus to encounter errors in their databases, but mistakenly labeling someone as deceased is a grave error with far-reaching consequences. This misstep can result in frozen bank accounts, declined credit applications, and even the cancellation of insurance policies, leaving individuals in a financial…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. AutoMod is intended to catch viewers' negative behaviors before they become disruptive to chat. However, it winds up being more interruptive to chat than what it would mitigate, because it's frequently catching messages that aren't problematic.

I discovered that in channels with smart detection on, sending a message with ONLY the beetle emoji and no other text, emotes, or emoji whatsoever gets the message automatically removed. Having been a hollow knight stream, more chatters wanted to follow suit and also post the beetle emoiji - only to get their messages AutoMod restricted as well (this happened over a month ago…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello everyone, I'm facing a frustrating situation with debt collectors.

A few months ago, I fell behind on some bills, and soon enough, debt collectors started calling me incessantly. And the calls turned from persistent to downright harassing.

They started calling me multiple times a day, even after I explained my situation and requested a bit of time to get things sorted out. What's worse, they began contacting my friends and family, making false threats about legal action and damaging my reputation.

I stumbled upon a useful article that shed light on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the message used with /announce does not render at all on mobile. If it just didn't highlight then that's one thing, but a mod message that no mobile users can see is worthless.

I was eager to utilize the feature, but without mobile users being able to see the message /announce does more harm than good and I can't use it

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow streamers to make a poll ranked-choice, allowing viewers to order the options instead of for one option. This not only will allow streamer to better gauge viewer opinions, but can also allows viewers to not be so split when they don't actually feel split.
    Commands still work, a new command for polling with this can be made. For voting, instead of /vote 3, you can do /vote 3 1 2 4.
    Boosting votes also works as it does now.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No se pueden ver mis mensajes en el chat de un streammer, no sé por qué razón, no estoy baneado ni nada, por favor ayúdenme...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i have an idea that mods have a private chat to easily interact with streamer and much easier to make commands it will be a very good feature to do .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The sound on the newly implemented Alerts that can be added as a browser source works intermittently. The sound works fine when testing using the "send test alert" button. However, when I am live, most of the sounds stop playing a few seconds through the redeem

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you remove the ability to make ascis drawings in chats with space bars? Literally, they are only used to make **** drawings to send to streamers, a few months ago in the Icelands they sent one to Grefg, do as with prohibited words, if you put X number of dashes or dots the message cannot be sent at all

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add a way for usuer to delete their own message, or add a way for a moderator to delete another moderator message, i accidentally said something that wasnt very good but since i was in the moderation team i couldnt delete my own message and the others mods couldnt do anything plus automod didnt trigger as i was a mod and created chaos in the chanelle so please add a way for us moderator to delete our own message

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 「エタ」の NG ワード解除を行うべきです。この言葉が BAN されていることにより, 全く関係のないいくつかの日本語の単語が書き込めなくなっています。また, 「エタ」はほんらいの差別用語としての役割をほとんど失っており, もはや日本人がこの用語を相手を侮辱する目的で使うことはほとんどありません。さらにカタカナで書くことはほとんどなく, 漢字で書かれることが一般的です (ですが差別的に使われることがないのでどちらにしても不適当です)
    「エタ」に限らず二文字のワードブロックは他の日本語語彙に広範囲に影響を与えており, それによりコミュニケーションが円滑に行うことが出来ません。もう一度, Twitch 運営側にはNGワードリストの再定義/再検討を熱望しています。

「エタ」により非表示にされる単語のリスト(一部)

・エターニア (e.g. テイルズオブエターニア)
    ・エターナル (e.g. エターナル・アルカディア)
    ・エタノール
    ・エタ・ド・ブルゴーニュ
    ・エタクロニクル

Twitch should deactivate the NG word for "エタ (eta)." The BAN of this word makes it impossible to write in some completely unrelated Japanese words. In addition, エタ has almost lost its role as a purely discriminatory term, and Japanese people no longer use the term to insult others. Furthermore, エタ is rarely written in katakana, and is generally written in kanji, such as 穢多 (but either way it's inappropriate because it's not used in a…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i'm ok with the add's, they make snese for twitch to earn money, its timing always interupt with chat, missing replies, or making replies miss the "sweet spot"

can the ad's happen but don't interupt with the chat, so, the sound of the ad still playing, but not above the streamers soundlevel, so the interaction doesn't break?

we have seen the ads 100th's of times, were okay, it just breaks the interaction, make that less, please, were ok with seeing it..but **** it breaks interaction if it cuts off sound compleetly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?