Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/877549240 Nieletni Syn pokazał mi filmiki z swojej gry TD2 . Niejaka grupa Vikinga Streamera którą ogląda przeraziła mnie.
    Nie wiem jak w dzisiejszych czasach jest to możliwe aby było to udostępniane publicznie .
    W wszystkich filmach co drugie słowo to kur... itp.
    groźby karalne wymienianie z nazwiska i grożenie spaleniem domu. Sądzę że tak duża kampanie jak Twitch (Amazon) zablokuje tak deprawujące strony. Z ciekawości zajrzałem do pozostałych filmów to włos się jeży . To idzie w świat nie tylko w języku Polskim i Angielskim. Będę bacznie obserwował waszą Reakcje .
    Pozdrawiam
    Ojciec 16 latka

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I had been gifted a sub to a streamer and have been receiving frequent, countless emails promoting a sale on their OnlyFans and Patreon. I would be fine with maybe one or two emails over the course of the month I was gifted the subscription but an email every other day is overkill and should not be happening. I have since unsubscribed from the email replies twice now but still receive them. I believe the amount of emails partners can send to ALL subscribers should be limited and should be filtered to make sure the content they are sending in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Поздравляю всех работников Твича с Новым Годом !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I was moderating an english chat, where somebody sent

"Dziękuję za emotkę 2020Unroll @username" after username subscribed.

The chat is supposed to be english only so the message would have needed to be moderated if I did not understand the content. The stream is tagged as "English".

This message should be in the streamer language by default instead of the viewer one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hola, lo que me pasa es que desde el pc comento algo en cualquier directo y se me expulsa del chat durante 1h ponga lo que ponga (obviamente cosas normales sin faltar el respeto, insultar, etc.) pero a su vez desde el móvil con la misma cuenta si me deja, tiene solución este fallo??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hi, i can´t add the form of tax, because the system say the adrress don´t be the same in the first form, and i tried a lot of times but it´s impossible, please any one help me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of friend requests because this isn't Facebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do not like the size of the prime crown and I would like it to be worn as before or to be able to change it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. a viewer that me and my partner in streaming (Ryuu101) share has multiple accounts, more than 13 and they keep on being toxic, and no matter how many times we ban or time them out they keep coming back. it isn't an issue with me, but they are stressing Ryuu101 out, and i don't like seeing people doing this kind of stuff to other people so something needs to be done, or at least a professional can tell her what she needs to do. they go by many names, but the main two are randomidiot, and Fo1x123452. the fox account…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to hide or delete unlocked or global emotes.
    When using :hype, to open the emotes list and choose a Hype emote from my favourite streamers, all the list is occupied by Hypetrain and now Hyper emote that I will never use.
    Some of the streamers' hype emotes are not even appearing on the list anymore..
    Please fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I don't understand why it's not like that right now. When I go on Twitch to a channel that is hosting another channel, I see the hosted stream. But why not in embedded streams. On my homepage you should not only see my stream, also those I host via /host.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?