Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When streaming using my VPN, my chat constantly disconnects and reconnects. This does not happen when VPN is off, and is not actually a connection issue as I never drop frames. I could ignore the constant spamming of "welcome to the chat room" but the problem is that I miss chats from my community. Being a small streamer, this is unacceptable as I read and respond to everyone. Being a female streamer, turning off my VPN is not an option. I do understand that twitch is trying to do something about people using VPN's to get around channel bans. But…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When streaming using my VPN, my chat constantly disconnects and reconnects. This does not happen when VPN is off, and is not actually a connection issue as I never drop frames. I could ignore the constant spamming of "welcome to the chat room" but the problem is that I miss chats from my community. Being a small streamer, this is unacceptable as I read and respond to everyone. Being a female streamer, turning off my VPN is not an option. I do understand that twitch is trying to do something about people using VPN's to get around channel bans. But…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Users have no purpose in seeing when a comment has been moderated. The text should not simply have a stamp placed over it that shows everyone it was removed (social embarrassment pressure) but should be removed entirely from chat. It would allow for fewer data transfer to individuals who are performing as expected. It would reduce chat congestion. It would promote better engagement by streamers as they wouldn't have to scope though garbage comments to reply. If the message sender needs to be notified a whisper could be applied to them suggesting their comment was removed. No further information is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. no se ven mis comentarios en ningún canal en directo y no estoy baneado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. no se ven mis comentarios en ningún canal en directo y no estoy baneado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Everytime a friend writes in chat, we can see their message highlighted. Or being able to select a user and highlight all the messages they write, perhaps temporarily. This funcionality allows users to deepen their individual experience with chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recently, a streamer I moderate got spam botted, we did our best to disable chat to prevent it any further (Enabling emote only, follow only at the max time, and slow mode at the max time) but still couldn't stop them. I think it would be really good for twitch to add a "Disable chat" option for mods and streamers alike.

Edit: Fixed some grammar/spelling errors to make it easier to understand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The "Chat Filters" option should be stored server side and global (for all channels) and not just in a cookie. I don't want to disable the filters every time I log in to Twitch and set it for every single channel separately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no se ven mis mensajes en el chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Many people feel the VIP badge puts them above others, as in a person given vip is more important than other viewers, changing it to a streamer badge or CC content creator would look and feel better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Euer Chat bugt immer extrem, teils gehen auch die raids nicht , es wird immer schlimmer, bitte schaut das ihr das fixt!

P.s Neue "normale" Emotes wären auch nice xD

Danke xDD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Basically, just allow smaller streamers (particularly streamers who haven't reached affiliate) to do things like polls and votes with chat without having to be monetized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. il serait intéressant d'avoir un chat pour les modérateurs d'une chaine, pour ce donner des infos pendant un live sans passer par une autre application tiers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice if we could ban the use of emotes from other streamers who are banned in our channels. We can individually type in their emote tag as a banned word in our bots, but it would be nice to have a global setting to prevent the messages with those emotes to even be sent in chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. j'écris sur les live et on vois pas mes messages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. There is a chatting bug.
    Same massage is copying that i dont want it.
    I got this bug when i was writing this thing.
    If this is a bug plz fix it.
    Or not can you explain this thing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Good evening, how are you? Is there a reason, I'd like to start my channel on Twitch but focused on Founders. I like interviewing brave founders, marketing managers, and other executives around the world over a coffee on my channel. Best, Vertika 647 223 1992

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When the streamer put music and is in just chatting maybe the part of the chat can change the white or black color to others colors like a party and in that time the chat and the streamer they will have a more real party experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Inserts a feature which allows the streamer or other moderators to add trusted members of the community to be a moderator when a channel becomes busier than usual or no moderators are actively in chat. This would allow the streamer to further concentrate on their business, whilst not having to worry about a potential moderator overload when the channel is not busy (eg 8 mods to 5 viewers)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?