Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Animated Panels the ability to use Animated gif, or video files in my panel images, so that i could and others could create panels that move and change, this could also eliminate the need to have 6-10+ panels with one single Gif image that changes every so often conveying your sponsors, affliates or about you section you can fit more into a single spot,

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have some freinds who really want to stream, however they are on the new generation Ipv6 connection.

I learned recently that twitch does NOT allow users to stream on IPV6 Because the homepage and the streaming servers are on IPV4, old generation network connectivity.

If it was me, and I didn't bother to stream, then fine, IPV4 is good enough on a minimal level. But for me, I care about my network connectivity, esp when using IPV6, I love that IPV6 is encrypted at the IP level, making them more secure than IPV4, which still is plaqued at sniffling…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sometimes subscribers aren't fast enough to make clips, and currently can not make clips from VODS that are sub only.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Like they have on Youtube. There's alot of games that i'm interested in, but alot of the big streamers who are on top of every new game, are super negative, constantly. I'd love to be able to click "not interested in this channel" or just block the channel, so i never have to see them in my feed again.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give us the option to revert to the original profile banner instead of having to stick with a custom image or solid background color.

This is what I mean by defaulr profile banner.
    http://i.imgur.com/hamJBql.png

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hej there, yesterday i had a troll in my channel. Nothing special...

Ignored him, banned him without reaction. Done
    5 Mins later hes back with a new account. 1 sentence - banned.
    5 Mins later hes back with a new account. 1 sentence - banned.

I know, it is not possible to turn this off, but why does a Ban not include the ban of the Ip? Yes, the User could restart his Router/modem, get a new Ip and come back, but this would be a lot more work then just creating a new account.

If this is possible, maybe…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need to be able to change the game in the making of clips and of already made ones. Right now there is no way to change choice of game when making a clip. When making one it takes one game from the main video. So for me and all of the other streamers who play multiple games during one stream, it therefore will show the wrong game in the clips we make from our videos. It deceive our viewers, as well as severely decrease our chance of new people finding our clips.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I think Twitch should have badges for editors. To show users that they aren't just any old mod, but an editor for the stream as well. This could be shown through a gray badge with a pencil avatar thing. Just to show users that that user is special. Maybe even have a list of editors just like there's a list of moderators and regular viewers. but definitely a badge should be added.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would be nice if you could remove channels from the recommended channels panel

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello!
    Realization of my idea will be very useful in case of some techical problems when OBS chrashes or some others causes. Because of this issues streamer should to restart his stream, therefore on Twitch will be a few videos which we aren't able to combine at this moment.
    That's why we need this possibility.
    Thank you.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the Following page allow us to make sub groups to put certain streamers in. Example:

Follow a lot of Team 2G streamers? Make a sub group for them so they aren't mixed in with your other followers.

Follow a lot of streamers from different games? Make a CS:GO, League of Legends, and DOTA 2 sub group so they are organized better.

I think this would be a good way to make things more organized and couldn't take too much effort to set up.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. At the moment, only allowed to 'follow' channels populated in the 'recommended' list. Would be nice if we could remove ones we have no interest in, especially the more persistent ones. Algorithm seems kinda wonky in its selection a lot of the time.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Basically the name says it all, yes twitch has come out with a twitch music library; however, I find the content to be very sub par. Instead, since twitch now has the function to link to your Amazon account it would be interesting to see if they could make the music on your stream available to those who are Prime subscribers as long as you us Amazon Music.

I'm not sure if this is possible as I'm not positive if twitch can split the audio portion of the stream. I know they can mute the audio completely but I'm sure…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a Follow button to the viewer card in chat. Specifically the class "tw-bottom-0 viewer-card_actions". For non-techs, the Viewer Card is the pop-up that happens when you click someone's name in chat.

A good amount of streamers like to shout out people in their chat who also stream, or based on a chat discussion, you may want to follow someone who is participating in chat. It's a poor choice of design flow that a button exists to "Add Friend" but not to Follow them. It would be much easier to have a button right there in the Viewer Card…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oftentimes, the default thumbnail will not accurately reflect the highlight in question. It would be nice to have multiple thumbnails to choose from (similar to what Youtube allows) before publishing the highlight.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to be able to watch the video in fullscreen on one monitor and have a popout chat in fullscreen on my other monitor please! Can we please get the same functionality for VODs as a normal stream.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Broadcast date of past videos used to be shown with each video, but I can no longer find any date information. I have no clue when past videos I watch are from.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi guys, this is probably a purely subjective case that I present, but at the same time I'm sure I'm not the only bilingual streamer out there.
    So, I decided to try and bring together a logical post about how and why allowing streamers to be listed in two different languages is helpful to those streamers.

First: The Problem.
    Streaming in one language and one language only is restrictive to bilingual streamers. People who want to increase their audience are forced to choose only one language, and viewers can't discover them.
    Here's an example of what I'm talking about by…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. As a Mod who's primary way of watching Twitch is on mobile. It is very frustrating to know that a Delete message option without timeout or bans exist and not be able to use it. So if possible could the delete option please be added to mobile modding.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)