Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Vodcasting is great for sharing videos and past broadcasts when a live stream isn't viable - but I'd also like to see the ability to schedule Vodcasts, and perhaps even attach them to the Events functionality.

For example, if I'll be traveling abroad for a few days, it'd be great to schedule events and unique queues of vods to go live at set times.

That way I don't have to worry about waking up at a certain hour to manually start a vodcast from my hotel room. I can set it, and focus on my trip.

The way I'd envision…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see all of the people that did not approve my friend request, so I can cancel said requests. I don't like leaving a friend request hanging there for years like I'm begging them to be my Twitch friend, alternatively I have to look at each of my friends to see pending requests.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please find a way for us to support our favorite streamers using the amazon gift card money

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch stats are lacking in many ways. Instead of implementing their own stat tracking on twitch, they should implement Google Analytics instead.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Imagine people with their own emoji of themself interacting in the chat, I don't know if that is possible but it should be like linking your bitmoji account to your twitch account and activating it in your twitch control panel in order to be used in chat

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, I have a suggestion that will link together discord and twitch very well which I hope can be taken into consideration. There was a suggestion I read on the discord forums about allowing a user to see who people are watching on twitch

suggestion - https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/33237955-twitch-activity3

The suggestion got 64 votes and it would be nice if it were to be implemented. However the problem is that an admin replied to a similar suggestion stating that twitch has not provided an API for this and so it could not be possible unless twitch provides an API for it. I…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A payout progress page!

You can see your payout history on Twitch, and how much you've made on Twitch in certain months/weeks, but for me and some others, its still a bit confusing on when to know when you've reached your $100 payout.

So my idea was a progress bar, or any stat that shows you how far you are until your next payout, so you know how close you are, when you can expect a payout along with viewing your previous payouts.

Benefits:

• You know when you will get paid, which can be convenient for bills/other payments you have…
    9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think there should be a TwitchCon for us East Coasters! Somewhere like New York would be very-moderately easy to get to for 12+ states!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When browsing categories and channels on Twitch the results are sorted by the current viewer count. While this is one way to sort things, it doesn’t facilitate connecting viewers with the content they are most likely to watch. When looking at other content platforms such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc… none of them present viewers with content based solely on how many people are currently watching it but instead use algorithms to present them with recommendations based on the viewer’s previous behavior and the viewing behavior of other viewers. I believe Twitch should have all of the data…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please can you allow "Affiliates" access to create a "Team" even with fewer slots for the team membership - there are a group of us that are affiliates but will not be able to make partnership any time soon but would like to be a team.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The recent viewer list button relocation is AWFUL. Why did you move it to the top and make it necessary to show the room selector? The Room Selector just adds more unnecessary clutter to the already completely overloaded UI. Thankfully i am able to hide the room selector with BTTV.

For literally no reason at all you thought it makes sense to combine the room selector with the viewer list button. Why? Reverse the change.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I follow alot of channels, and sometimes i forget why i followed a person like if they play another game than when i followed them.

Then i would like a small box where i can write and see why i did follow a specific channel.
    Some streamers take years and months of breaks and when they return i dont know who the hell they are :)
    With this option i can get reminded about it.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I really want the ability to pull out the chat when in fullscreen. I have wanted this feature for quite some time and I think it would be really convenient

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. As a streamer I want to be able to give an "I was there LIVE" badge to current viewers of my stream.

Often something is accomplished live on stream that maybe significant to the respective community. By adding this badge it allows the streamer to 'officially' designate who was watching when that event occured.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. giftcheer100 @username should allow you to gift a cheer to someone else and have a relevant alert

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Communities just released today, and suffers from the same problem that game categories already had: similar categories competing against each other instead of uniting as one. Let people create categories inside other categories so that if you're looking for Super Mario Maker or any other Mario game (for example), you aren't struggling to find two categories with lower viewer counts due to intra-franchise competition.

Also as an aside, please find a way to keep the "rulemakers" of said communities in check. It's ripe for abuse and bad eggs can kill a community easily.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For example: When you move your cursor onto an emote, it shows the name of the emote and the Channel where the emote is from. I was wondering if you can add an option where the Channel owner can also add the artist's name under the emotes when they submit it. So it would have emote name, Channel Name and Artist's channel name or just name. I just thought it would help give some of credits to the artists. Thanks

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since there's Sub-Gifting, why not Bits-Gifting as well? It's not a bad idea to some people. Not everyone has Credit Cards to purchase Bits/Subs etc. I personally feel that this should be a thing because I've been wanting to gift people Bits.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow private streams

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think this kind of feature would be really interesting and exciting for viewers and streamers. Streamers could press a button to split their viewers to groups of for example 100 people and raid random channels in chosen category or all over twitch. With big streamers getting tens of thousands of viewers, this would mean a lot of small streams would get exposure from this feature. I have noticed chat gets really excited when raids happen, in both the raided and raider channel. This kind of random twist would make it even more exciting and fun!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)