Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Time to fix this you greedy idiots. Many of us watch videos when we go to sleep and you are fully aware. I hope people stop using twitch for adds since you are scamming your customers for money (Yeah we are sleeping, not actually watching commercials)- ergo only you win on it. Very smart. Im kidding, actually incredibly stupid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have been posting this and asking twitch to remove the deleted clip preview images from the server.

They never reply back and customer center is saying that they only help with the account issues.

Please reply me on this issue to delete the deleted clip preview images.

I have deleted and disable the twitch account and all of deleted clips are all showing up in google still.

People all should know twitch is collecting all the past deleted clip preview images for some reasons.
    Even though you have deleted all the stuff on twitch, they are keeping them all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I don’t know why Twitch took it off and a lot of people use reruns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This one doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Follow - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/garena-contra-return-hack-mod-diamonds-unlimited/

Follow - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/garena-contra-return-hack-mod-diamonds-unlimited/

Garena Contra Return Game Hack and Cheat 2019 Unlimited Diamonds work on all iOS and Android devices. You can start using this GARENA CONTRA RETURN HACK DIAMONDS UNLIMITED right away and as you use it out you will see that it is going to work fine and you will have fun with it. It is the best choice for you and the best thing about this tool is the fact that it will let you getting all of the items you need for free. You dont have to pay any of

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Holding CTRL and pressing the Delete key should delete the full word to the right of the cursor, like how holding CTRL and pressing Backspace deletes whole word to the left of the cursor, but doesn't seem to work on the text boxes of Twitch. I only tested the chat input and the search bar at the top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey Twitch, as a DnB listener and streamer, it would be great to create a Tag that filters this type of music to the audience.
    Consider it! DnB is life

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. guru ji## 91=9928979713 love problem solution baba ji bangalore

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dear Twitch Staff,
    I know my opinion is just a shoot in the abyss and nobody will ever read it. Despite this, I am going to make a small attempt.

I decided to write this, because I witnessed how a single user with a fake account can force to "expel" my viewers. It was not a regular troll, because he harassed not only the broadcaster (me), but also the normal users in the chat. In addition, he followed me, so he will receive information when exactly I will start a stream. I saw pointless to ban him (even if I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So a top level streamer with 10,000+ goes offline. They could split host 100 streamers each with 100 viewers. This could have a major impact on smaller streamers and might be something a major streamer would be interested in doing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm tired of seeing content creators loss time on your platform. Based on a few people calling in and saying their name is offensive or something childish you ban without out checking it seems. I'm for equality and though I am a white/heterosexual male(who some think can't possibly understand) my best friend is Mexican, my sister is gay, and I don't give a ****. It's time for everyone to grow up including the people that throw these bans out because of one group of people finding fault in something that isn't intended or not there. I know mixer died and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I like to watch small streamers. I want to be able to sort my search results based on viewer count. I want to sort showing least views first if i so choose. Tired of scrolling for days to get towards the bottom to click on someone to only start the scrolling to the bottom again

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would be a general category for flash(online) games, like .io games or game websites, such as slither.io, paper.io, or coolmathgames.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give option to streamers to nominate users who could end their stream remotely.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thank you for the New Year's mood for the new year. Banned the only CIS streamer who could please us for the new year. Not only are you going to ban the person for the new year. So you also deprive many people and children of the New Year mood. How can we celebrate the new year when our race is being discriminated against? Thanks for the New Year's mood. #FreeEvelone192

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 28 29 30 32 Next →