Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. this is going to be something in the subject of insuring that the communities are more balance and equal in more ways hopefully we can see it a s a healthy way to prevent any in home issues or possibly psychological harm in any way what so ever caring for the appropriate reasons im hoping for support. ive recently put in a few reports regarding a few profile pictures in our communities. sorry for the run on sentences although

WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS SHORT

although some may not see this as a problem i would hope we can see…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instead allow mods to ban for 24hours
    Only the broadcaster can permanently ban users

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So as a black streamer on twitch we have a couple things that we have to fight for a little more then your average white streamer, and that’s being black first and also being on a platform that’s manly white when it comes to viewers and also streamers. So I believe that we need to add more black streamers on the front page of twitch, along with smaller streamers need to also be promote more. I have been on twitch for about 2 years now and i have a opportunity to go by and browse so many streamers and I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow people who have an available Twitch Prime Sub, to gift that sub to someone else, to a channel of the gifters choice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,

My gametag is DeMoNFH361 and I am looking forward to doing to elite live streams of killzone 2. Is there a way the game picture can be updated in the twitch killzone 2 selection because as of now it only displays a generic icon instead of the official Killone 2.

Kindly,

DeMoNFH361

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Chat to be first!" Once someone accomplishes that then it changes to "Welcome to the chat room!"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. guru ji## 91=9928979713 love problem solution baba ji hyderabad

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. guru ji## 91=9928979713 love problem solution baba ji Odisha

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I see many live streamers in a blind run who keep running the warning messages about hints, suggestions and spoilers and while I'm looking at all of it I keep thinking "why enable the live chat at all in this case"? "Why stream live at all when the option does not exist"?

The only way I could imagine it's possible is making the bot spam the clear command on chat continuously, but it would clear all the messages of the bot too that the others could find useful.

Other streaming sites have this option, so why not Twitch?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was streaming today and i'm a very small streamer that gets 5 views every once in a while and i was at 50 followers then randomly out of nowhere 520 bots followed my channel and at first i thought someone raided me but i saw my alerts and i did not see any raid/host alerts and no one was chatting other than my friend in chat so i realized that someone or a bot gave me a 520 followers and it really makes me mad that i got this and i dont know what i can do to get…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I have been playing WoW since release and using mods since late vanilla. When Curse first released their mod client, it was incredible to be able to handle and update most of my mods directly from one place. I was fine when Twitch took it over and re-branded it, but I feel like we've been gradually losing features for a while now, to the point where with the most recent update, I can't even sort my mods by their Game Version. The client will not automatically open up on the WoW Addon page either, nor will it automatically keep Status…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. guru ji## 91=9928979713 love problem solution baba ji nashik

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nachdem schon viele Streamer bereits verzögert streamen, wäre es von großem Nutzen wenn es eine Option gebe die es den Streamern(oder evtl. deren Mods) ermöglichen würde das Gesagte(Audio) auszupipsen. 
    Das könnte dann so funktionieren: 
    Wenn Jemand beispielsweise etwas unangemessenes sagen würde, könnte man diesen Shortcut drücken die ein Pop-Up Fenster öffnet. Auf diesem Fenster sehen die Streamer nun das aktuelle Bild die, die Zuschauer gerade zu sehen bekommen. Nun könnten Sie diese Stelle selbst (oder eben deren Mods) auspipsen. 
    Natürlich könnte man dann eventuell auch eine zusätzliche Option hinzufügen in diesem Fenster auch das Bild an gewissen Stellen verschwommen zu…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, it would be great to have a button in the chat that would allow you to switch the chat language how is it done in google chrome extension. And if I, for example, go to a streamer speaking in another language, and turn on this function, I will be able to see the messages in my own language or some selected language, and if I write a message in my own language, then my message will automatically be translated into the broadcast language. On mobile devices, this would be very useful, since it is more difficult to use a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enjin Coin is a gaming cryptocurrency built on Ethereum (second most popular blockchain ecosystem) which allows for assets to be tokenized (non-fungible items). This is very similar to bits, but with ability to trade between users (using the Enjin Wallet).

I would buy more Twitch services if they accepted Enjin Coin (ENJ), Ether (ETH), or other ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). Also, consider adding Litecoin (LTC) too. Twitch is missing out on many willing cryptocurrency customers.

www.enjincoin.io

Pass it on!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)