Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Hi Twitch support,

I am writing to suggest a feature that is missing in iOS twitch app while available on Android. The feature is subscription option! The app at the current stage has almost everything except for that feature. I really really wish it gets implemented into iOS app since its already available on Android. We should be able to select tiers, emojis and other features from the subscription interface just like on Desktop. It will also be really nice to be able to subscribe directly to our favorite streamer through an in app purchase option. That would be great!…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable people to get Twitch Prime without Amazon Prime (or amazon at all)

Because getting Amazon prime and twitch prime to connect is really hard, I keep getting locked out of my Amazon for no reason. I also do not use Amazon at all, however I do use a lot of twitch. I would like to get the benefit of Twitch Prime without needing Amazon Prime. The only thing I want from Prime is for Twitch only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to have a tab for clips on my following page. So we can see all clips created by everyone we follow even if they are not oline, so we don't have to open their channel and browse ever single page for their clips.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amazon keeps failing my bits transaction. I would like you to expand more countries such as Indonesia to be able to pay bits with paypal

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the new layout, the Following and Browse pages have a big huge header that takes up quite a lot of space and that merely repeats the information from the header bar. Since those headers are absent in the desktop app, it looks like an oversight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Hollywood Music In Media Awards (HMMA) would like to have Video Game Music Categories co-hosted by Twitch. Contact HMMA exec producer: support@hmmawards.com

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get as much live musicians together and perform an twitch live aid for an good cause! using an name such as live aid or something might help promoting it, besides that if the you have the same idea as live aid but with corona or something people might get pulled towards the idea!
    (LeonBrattt might be nice streamer to ask since he has been rocking it since he started!)
    hope you do something with this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/merge-plane-hack-mod-get-gems-unlimited/

Merge Plane Hack And Cheats will let you to buy all items for free. Below you will see all the cheats needed to hack Merge Plane These Cheats for Merge Plane work on all iOS and Android devices. You will also not need a jailbreak or rooted phone. Using our website you no longer need to download a tool, so it is safer. If you don’t know how to use the Merge Plane Hack And Cheats you will see instructions below.

Anti-Ban Protection : Yes

Undetectable Script : Yes

Tested and works perfectly.

Go to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want an alarm when streamer changes into the category what I want to see.

I just want a game broadcast, but streamer usually starts with the IRL.

IRL is okay but... sometimes IRL is too long. I just want to see the game broadcast.

So I want some function that could be helpful not only streamer but also viewer.

first, I hope we can ban some category.
    so if streamer turns on the broadcast with a banned category from the follower. then the message doesn't appear. or make us that we can check the category that I want to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello

My idea is basically a "win-win" situation for both twitch Broadcasters and the Twitch platform.

If you give new users the ability to watch twitch for one week for free.
    then you charge 10$ to view all content and broadcasters for free.
    (Monthly fee)

The idea is that new people get to taste twitch for 1 week, and afterwards they decide if they wanna stay or not based on their viewing experience.

the monetary distribution between twitch and its broadcasters should be based on how popular the broadcaster is.

This will thin down the less "creative" broadcasters and will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. twitch should let you pick your subscriber badge from any of the tiers you earned previously. like if you are a 1 month sub and they have a 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 year icon you should be able to pick any of them and not just be limited to the 1 month icon

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch just rolled out a new system where if a streamer is offline when you visit their page, it will refer you to their most recent VOD.

I really like this feature, but I feel like it would be even better, if instead of initially referring the user to a VOD, it played their most viewed clip of the week (or even a clip that the streamer could potentially select, sort of like youtube).

This would make sure that the first content the person sees on their channel, is high quality content that the streamer WANTS them to see. Maybe…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A feature that allows you to see your friend's messages in streams highlighted, similarly to how when you're @'d. You get to pick a color to highlight your friends so that you could see/read their messages in larger streams. Of course you could choose to enable/disable it of your own accord, might becoming a bit annoying for the viewer when engaging in smaller streamer's chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For the offline followed channels sidebar/section(on mobile)make it alphabetical order because looking for a channel that is offline is hard to find when its scattered within all the other channels that you are following and it simply just makes it more organized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The operations would work almost the same as the Squad Stream feature that Partners have access to, However the twist on this is that a content creator/streamer is able to choose up to 4 other stream to host at once. Allowing their community to then choose if they’d like to “join the channel” if hovering over a certain broadcaster out of the 4 being hosted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If a streamer is not streaming at their normal time, we generally need to go to twitter/discord/whatever to figure it out. Most streamers autohost each other when they're not online, so when you go to a certain stream there's no interaction between the streamer and the audience. Either incorporate the twitter feed, or let the streamer post something on the the page over the hosted stream so that they can communicate with their audience more effectively.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MAMA KINTU [+27729144467 ] Money spells that will increase your wealth, money spells to help you get more money and money spells to solve all your financial problems. I have access to the supernatural world & can use my divination powers to change your money fortunes and set you to a path of bountifulness and no lack. Be financially secure happy and deliciously rich with all the material wealth that money can buy with my money spells. Powerful wealth spells to gain more money. Let success & prosperity flow into your life using money spells to attract wealth & increase…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)