Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. the x265 encoder is barely mainstream right now, it doubles the quality at half the cost. it would be nice to cut the bitrate value in half while maintaining the same quality, making streams much easier to watch, especially for those who have slow internet, and especially for those who don't get quality options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a moderator, I find that commands are slow to type, and when an obscene message is posted, using a command to remove it is not ideal. However, I find that having mod icons enabled is also not ideal, since it takes up too much space in the chat and I do not trust my mouse, which sometimes jumps the cursor around... I'd rather not accidentally ban someone because of that. So my suggestion is to provide an option to have mod icons be available while holding a specific (configurable) key or key combination, such as Alt, Ctrl or Shift,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When user started typing emote, textarea should make predictions for and user will be able to click TAB for fast emote text appending like in programming IDEs or recent Gmail update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In order to
    utilize the iPhone XS Max’s huge screen you could move the video a little more to the left side where it would not conflict with the notch in order to have more unused black space at the right side for the chat because right now the chat blocks the right side of the video but there’s a lot of unused screen left. Would just make the viewing experience on the XS Max (or any other phone that has a big screen) a lot better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/toon-blast-hack-mod-get-coins-and-lives-unlimited/

We all know how Candy Crush Saga and similar games captivated us by offering different splashy and colorful puzzles. Toon Blast took all this to a whole new level by incorporating a really fun cartoon theme that captivates you to play even more. However, we know how hard it can be to reach certain achievements, especially if you’re just starting out. Not to mention how frustrating it must be if you’ve accidentally deactivated your high-level account. That’s why we wanted to make an ultimate Toon Blast Cheats guide that will help you out both now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Im from Montréal, Canada, my twitch is in french probable because my windows is in french. The thing is when I arrive on twitch, the front page show me streams from the european french and thats not what I want. I watch only english stream from Canada and US. Can I change language so when I connect to twitch I see the US front page? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When trying to download a modpack and having it fail on a mod it would be nice to keep the already downloaded mods/files until you select an option on a popup (either retry with already downloaded files, retry completely, or cancel). This would hopefully allow the user to continue the download, retrying the failed mod download, and not force them to completely redownload the files. I mainly want to see this because of the growing mod counts in some packs, it also is very annoying to get to a point in a download of something like 129 out of 244…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I like that Twitch suggests new streamers for me similar to channels I already watch. Unfortunately, I have no way to prevent the ones I don't like from popping up in my suggestions again and again. I would really appreciate if there were some way I could mark a channel with a general "no thanks" in regards to future suggested streams. Namely, channels I've unfollowed for various reasons popping up there tends to get annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1) Used to open to my mods ..now I have to click twice to get it to my mods (90% of my access) can we either have it open to where we last used it or have a setting to chose where it opens to? like it used to?
    2) Used to auto order my mods by status...I can click on status to order that way but doesn't retain that as priority... can we have it retain preferences on settings/how it list mods (LIKE IT USED to)
    Great to have a new interface but why take away functionality??? ugh

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. These 4 been following and unfollowing me MANY TIMES and I am tired of it. Twitch needs to make a way to keep any users from following you. I know for a fact these 4 usernames are the same person. I have proof and I have emails they been following and unfollowing me at same time.

Kirilfrolov847
    MKVTeam
    ChitusNG
    Chitus7

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instead of opening a new page when clicking a team members stream on the stream page, I suggest that users can preview each team members stream on the current page. Should the user want to view the stream on a separate page, a "view stream" button can be added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. when reading into how to get into twitch it requires a full time dedication like a job, when its free for everyone to use, it should be accessible for everyone to use and not everyone is allowed this much time on the computers,
    i hope this is understandable
    Chears,
    RA

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We are presenting you our newest version of Game of Thrones Winter is Coming hack cheats diamonds unlimited. Thanks to it you will add to your account almost unlimited amounts of Diamonds. How it works? It’s simple. In just few steps which are down below you will learn everything.

For sure you have some questions about safety of your account. Your game profile is safe. Our engenieers used a gap in game servers to add to your account generated Diamonds fully undetectable. Unique algorythm and anti-ban system is taking care of your accounts. We can’t reveal all the details because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The OLD desktop app, you set it to "Show my Addons on Launch" would go right into the addons, especially if you only have 1 game that you use it to manage. The NEW desktop app, goes to the OVERVIEW of all games.

The OLD desktop app, when on the actual addon screen of a game, if you sort it by say SEARCH (which you have to click TWICE to get it to show "UPDATE" at the top, which is what you WANT to see, not whatever odd sorting method currently used (not even alphabetical)), when you hit REFRESH, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. you could extend clip duration for example to streamer who sings or so to 4-5 min to have a chance to be clipped as whole video or something and when you enter people's profiles you can see their clips and who streamer are power clipper for

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am watching Twitch for quite a while now and from time to time find cameras that streamers put in their overlay annoying or just disturbing. I think there should be an option to disable it on the audience end, not affecting others. Sometimes I just want to watch the game, not also a guy that is yelling and making annoying faces.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)