Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. You can do this in VODs, why not while live? Many times a user simply made a mistake and didn't realize the full rules. I don't want to remove all context of our conversation because they put a word in a message they didn't realize was banned.

Also it's confusing for new mods to time-out instead of deleting an offending message.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please !! option sound only for PC !!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The dark chat hurts my eyes, but I enjoy the larger video size of theater mode. Any way to add an option to turn off dark chat default in theater mode?

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It'd be rad to be able to save your Stream Information for different shows, (Title, game) instead of manually adjusting it for every different show you do.

For example, you could select - "Hearthstone Ladder"
    and the title and game could fill based on what you'd previously saved "Hearthstone Ladder" to be.
    Title: "[AUS] Hearthstone Standard Hardcore Ladder with ya boy junglejim70000"
    Game: Hearthstone

This would make for quick, smooth transitions to games that you regularly play. <3

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow partnered broadcasters to have 2-3 different audio inputs/channels available on their stream. Broadcasters could input game into one channel, voice into another channel, and music into another. Other things broadcasters could input could be like skype/discord/ts audio, sub alerts/donation alerts, or simply run all computer audio into an input. The broadcaster can set their own volume mix per channel, but viewers can also uniquely adjust the audio how they want without affecting other viewers. This would give viewers a huge QOL improvement

1) No more "MUSIC DOWN!" "MUSIC UP!" spam - viewers can adjust it for themselves
    2) No…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The roleplay community in GTA V on Twitch is taking off, no one can deny that. GTA V was at the absolute top of the game list last night, mostly from RPers.

The problem is that the RP is a completely different experience from vanilla GTA. It would be awesome to see a unique game title for roleplaying in GTA V. Currently many users stumble into a roleplay stream expecting to see heavy PVP and shenanigans due to the bare "GTA V" title. A definitive title for GTA V RP would likely cut that back quite a bit.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With upcoming events like horror months ect and broadcaster announcing mostly everything in their profile section.

I would want to suggest the idea to implement a schedule/calendar for broadcaster were they can fill in their schedule/announcements/events.

Perhaps add the option for viewers the be able to "mark" the calendar entry to get notified as a reminder. Where it should be I would suggest it would be hidden behind a button in the profile/follow section. If you would press the button it would overlaps the profile pretty much the same way the hosting overlay works but just for the profile area.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We should delete follower by ourselfs.

Maybe someone is getting follow-botted and twitch don't delete the bots, maybe someone banned him that he cant talk in chat anymore but still follow the channel and whatches but you dont want that.

You dont wan't that this person see you live.

We should have a option where we can delete the followers in our dashboard.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to block a specific user to host and even view my stream. I worked hard to get my viewers and for someone who is mean to me, doesn' t deserve any followers or viewers watching my stream.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a button to skip to the end of the muted chunk

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please please please please.... add a way to increase font size in the chat! With sugar on top!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How about an option to make the 'details' section of a panel collapsible/expandable (either drop down or hover mouse to expand the panel details), so that wordy panels such as schedule information, about me section etc can be collapsed to make the page look cleaner and also easier to format.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now you can follow channels and get notifications when they go live. You can't, however, get notifications when games that you follow go live.

This will be very helpful for those looking to watch streams of smaller, less popular games

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add an 18+ restricted section of twitch where cam girls can play games and do Adult Only stuff.

Currently, not many cam sites allow games on stream. This could be a great way to allow both twitch and cam girls to make a lot of money from OhMyBod vibrator shows where viewers attempt to disable the cam girl during a game.

If cam sites are unwilling to make money from games, maybe twitch could make money from cam girls.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Think of expressive implementations this has for the twitch experience. I mean this should almost ALREADY be a thing! Imagine browsing games for channels and seeing (even a monotone graphic) of an emote in stream titles.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a command that will allow two streamers to combine chat for the current stream. This would allow the community to spread more easily when streamers team up. I expect a invite system would need for this.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Providing 'personal blacklists' would give users the ability to hide content they're sick of seeing and enable for a higher quality browsing of Twitch. This would give users the option to hide content or channels that are purposefully clickbait or channels that they don't want to see reappearing when browsing for a stream. Channels that constantly use all caps in their titles are annoying and we should have the ability to blacklist them for our accounts. Same goes for many of the streamers who have 66% of the screen covered by their face or 'other body parts' and only 33%…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if in Squad Mode streamers could choose to combine their chats into a big one. The mods from each channels becoming mods for this big temporary chat. It'd improve everyone's experience of the Squad stream since much more people could exchange about what's happening!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Artists should receive a free sub to channels they created emotes for
    or artists should have 1 or 2 free subs to a channel/s of their favourite emotes that they created
    i get a bit antsy when an artist says on stream
    "Oh i need to go resub to soandso so i can use my own emotes on twitch!"
    it's a bit silly when they're paying, and basically not gettting paid for their art
    Thanks

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. if picarto can have multi stream viewing in a single window twitch should be able to do it too, why do we need to use third party sites like multitwitch for something like this?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)