Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The operations would work almost the same as the Squad Stream feature that Partners have access to, However the twist on this is that a content creator/streamer is able to choose up to 4 other stream to host at once. Allowing their community to then choose if they’d like to “join the channel” if hovering over a certain broadcaster out of the 4 being hosted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've been here a while now and haven't had any problems. I do with a game and ps4 tho.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Twitch merchandise available in all countries that Amazon covers. I wanted to buy a Pride t-shirt this month but cannot because it won't ship to Canada. Other merchandise in your store will ship to Canada, which confuses me why the Pride shirts are unavailable. Why not have a Twitch store on every Amazon site? Streamers and users come from everywhere, and we'd all like to show our support for Twitch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a streamer is not streaming at their normal time, we generally need to go to twitter/discord/whatever to figure it out. Most streamers autohost each other when they're not online, so when you go to a certain stream there's no interaction between the streamer and the audience. Either incorporate the twitter feed, or let the streamer post something on the the page over the hosted stream so that they can communicate with their audience more effectively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lately you auto join squad streaming if available after 30 sec. That means that if you forget to cancel, you'll full screen a stream and after 30 sec, magic, now you're watching more... windowed. Its bad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding trolls making several accounts to harass streamers during a single livestream. I think I may have come up with the solution on how to fix this problem. I know Twitch has "Community Moderators" which work for Twitch and can moderate channels (in addition to your channel's moderators). I think affiliates and partners should get a "Request Community Moderator" Button they can press while they are live (the button would not be clickable while after 5 minutes of going offline) that would notify a Twitch Community Moderator currently online that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Since clips are longer lasting than vods, the clips of past broadcasts are a stronger resource for sharing memorable moments.

A feature I would love to see is the ability to view clips based on game played. When there are a variety of clips it is frustrating to have to keep scrolling to activate the lazy load to find an older clip.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi Twitch support,

I am writing to suggest a feature that is missing in iOS twitch app while available on Android. The feature is subscription option! The app at the current stage has almost everything except for that feature. I really really wish it gets implemented into iOS app since its already available on Android. We should be able to select tiers, emojis and other features from the subscription interface just like on Desktop. It will also be really nice to be able to subscribe directly to our favorite streamer through an in app purchase option. That would be great!…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, it would be great to have a button in the chat that would allow you to switch the chat language how is it done in google chrome extension. And if I, for example, go to a streamer speaking in another language, and turn on this function, I will be able to see the messages in my own language or some selected language, and if I write a message in my own language, then my message will automatically be translated into the broadcast language. On mobile devices, this would be very useful, since it is more difficult to use a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I really like the 'Pause Chat' feature. But the overlay indicator message that says that chat is currently paused, although already changed a bit, is still covering the last message / chatter name. So we can neither click the name nor click all the mod icons (at least when timestamps are on).
    Of course this is only a problem when chat is slow, but turning the entire feature on and off depending on peaks is quite impractical.

I would propose that this indicator shows up as the background of the chatbox. In a way that we could still type messages…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow people who have an available Twitch Prime Sub, to gift that sub to someone else, to a channel of the gifters choice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In Theatre Mode when the chat is pushed off the screen by clicking the arrow, the player doesn't stretch to the bottom of the browser leaving a bit of black space at the bottom. Why not stretch the player all the way down to the bottom of the browser?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to have a tab for clips on my following page. So we can see all clips created by everyone we follow even if they are not oline, so we don't have to open their channel and browse ever single page for their clips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give option to streamers to nominate users who could end their stream remotely.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →