Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. the ability to delete and edit mod comments you or one of your mods have put on a user would be nice if you make a typo, make a mistake, or something just plain isn't true anymore

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. These 4 been following and unfollowing me MANY TIMES and I am tired of it. Twitch needs to make a way to keep any users from following you. I know for a fact these 4 usernames are the same person. I have proof and I have emails they been following and unfollowing me at same time.

Kirilfrolov847
    MKVTeam
    ChitusNG
    Chitus7

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Having recommendations appear on my home page on mobile that I never asked for or wanted was frustrating. I quickly learned that I was not alone and there is no current fix. I understand that some people may like/want recommendations and that is why I am not suggesting to get rid of them. But there at least needs to be an option to turn this on and off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dear Twitch Staff,
    I know my opinion is just a shoot in the abyss and nobody will ever read it. Despite this, I am going to make a small attempt.

I decided to write this, because I witnessed how a single user with a fake account can force to "expel" my viewers. It was not a regular troll, because he harassed not only the broadcaster (me), but also the normal users in the chat. In addition, he followed me, so he will receive information when exactly I will start a stream. I saw pointless to ban him (even if I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The follow button doesn't look any different when following a game.
    How are users supposed to know if the inputs are registered if there is no proper visual feedback?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello

My idea is basically a "win-win" situation for both twitch Broadcasters and the Twitch platform.

If you give new users the ability to watch twitch for one week for free.
    then you charge 10$ to view all content and broadcasters for free.
    (Monthly fee)

The idea is that new people get to taste twitch for 1 week, and afterwards they decide if they wanna stay or not based on their viewing experience.

the monetary distribution between twitch and its broadcasters should be based on how popular the broadcaster is.

This will thin down the less "creative" broadcasters and will…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instead of opening a new page when clicking a team members stream on the stream page, I suggest that users can preview each team members stream on the current page. Should the user want to view the stream on a separate page, a "view stream" button can be added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When user started typing emote, textarea should make predictions for and user will be able to click TAB for fast emote text appending like in programming IDEs or recent Gmail update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i was wondering if you could make it so we could delete our own comments everyone makes mistakes and but we cant delete our mistakes. also any chance making it possible for mods to be able to delete comments without putting people in timeouts not all comments need to be timed out. that would be awesome thank you
    canadiangirl1984

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a separate chat channel that only allows only 10 comments to be posted a minute (or something similar), with an added chat queue system. If I type a comment, I will have to wait in a queue for my comment to be posted, as only a certain amount of comments will be posted to the chat within a timeframe.

This will make it so a chat channel exists without a crazy amount of comment volume. It will allow streamers to actually see and read comments people are making. Yes, it does mean a lot of comments won't be posted,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. This idea was actually brought up by a streamer I was watching. He was doing an art stream designing new sub icons for another channel and someone said they wanted to stay a specific sub icon forever because they really enjoyed that icon. So why not allow a sub to choose which icon they present once they have earned a specific icon? Like if I've been a sub for 4 years but really love the 1 year icon why not let me choose to wear the 1 year if I really love that icon?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am watching Twitch for quite a while now and from time to time find cameras that streamers put in their overlay annoying or just disturbing. I think there should be an option to disable it on the audience end, not affecting others. Sometimes I just want to watch the game, not also a guy that is yelling and making annoying faces.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like that Twitch suggests new streamers for me similar to channels I already watch. Unfortunately, I have no way to prevent the ones I don't like from popping up in my suggestions again and again. I would really appreciate if there were some way I could mark a channel with a general "no thanks" in regards to future suggested streams. Namely, channels I've unfollowed for various reasons popping up there tends to get annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've been here a while now and haven't had any problems. I do with a game and ps4 tho.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Twitch merchandise available in all countries that Amazon covers. I wanted to buy a Pride t-shirt this month but cannot because it won't ship to Canada. Other merchandise in your store will ship to Canada, which confuses me why the Pride shirts are unavailable. Why not have a Twitch store on every Amazon site? Streamers and users come from everywhere, and we'd all like to show our support for Twitch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If a streamer is not streaming at their normal time, we generally need to go to twitter/discord/whatever to figure it out. Most streamers autohost each other when they're not online, so when you go to a certain stream there's no interaction between the streamer and the audience. Either incorporate the twitter feed, or let the streamer post something on the the page over the hosted stream so that they can communicate with their audience more effectively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)