Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the x265 encoder is barely mainstream right now, it doubles the quality at half the cost. it would be nice to cut the bitrate value in half while maintaining the same quality, making streams much easier to watch, especially for those who have slow internet, and especially for those who don't get quality options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the last version of Twitch it would open directly to my addons for World of Warcraft. My list of addons would be sorted as I last had them sorted (by Status) so I could open the app, check which addons needed updating at a glance, update as needed, and then exit the application to go play my game.

So my process was exactly this with the previous version:
    1. Open Twitch app
    2. Glance at the list of my addons to see if any need updating.
    3. Click "Update All" or update them individually if I choose
    4. Close…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Nachdem schon viele Streamer bereits verzögert streamen, wäre es von großem Nutzen wenn es eine Option gebe die es den Streamern(oder evtl. deren Mods) ermöglichen würde das Gesagte(Audio) auszupipsen. 
    Das könnte dann so funktionieren: 
    Wenn Jemand beispielsweise etwas unangemessenes sagen würde, könnte man diesen Shortcut drücken die ein Pop-Up Fenster öffnet. Auf diesem Fenster sehen die Streamer nun das aktuelle Bild die, die Zuschauer gerade zu sehen bekommen. Nun könnten Sie diese Stelle selbst (oder eben deren Mods) auspipsen. 
    Natürlich könnte man dann eventuell auch eine zusätzliche Option hinzufügen in diesem Fenster auch das Bild an gewissen Stellen verschwommen zu…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When the user adds an extension as a panel, it comes lined with a border. Could we have the option to toggle this please?

Have a good one!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1) Used to open to my mods ..now I have to click twice to get it to my mods (90% of my access) can we either have it open to where we last used it or have a setting to chose where it opens to? like it used to?
    2) Used to auto order my mods by status...I can click on status to order that way but doesn't retain that as priority... can we have it retain preferences on settings/how it list mods (LIKE IT USED to)
    Great to have a new interface but why take away functionality??? ugh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a moderator, I find that commands are slow to type, and when an obscene message is posted, using a command to remove it is not ideal. However, I find that having mod icons enabled is also not ideal, since it takes up too much space in the chat and I do not trust my mouse, which sometimes jumps the cursor around... I'd rather not accidentally ban someone because of that. So my suggestion is to provide an option to have mod icons be available while holding a specific (configurable) key or key combination, such as Alt, Ctrl or Shift,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been playing WoW since release and using mods since late vanilla. When Curse first released their mod client, it was incredible to be able to handle and update most of my mods directly from one place. I was fine when Twitch took it over and re-branded it, but I feel like we've been gradually losing features for a while now, to the point where with the most recent update, I can't even sort my mods by their Game Version. The client will not automatically open up on the WoW Addon page either, nor will it automatically keep Status…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to get a notification if I get VIP or moderator status in a stream.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This might have been posted around but incase it hasn't my idea is to have a search function where you not only choose the game you want to watch but also select things like Platform, Language and most importantly How many viewers they have. So to explain what I mean I will explain

Say I want to search for Dead by Daylight and I want to watch people on PC and under 10 viewers, the search should pick out my requirements for that search and that way I get to join rooms with 10 or less people in it, this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have been posting this and asking twitch to remove the deleted clip preview images from the server.

They never reply back and customer center is saying that they only help with the account issues.

Please reply me on this issue to delete the deleted clip preview images.

I have deleted and disable the twitch account and all of deleted clips are all showing up in google still.

People all should know twitch is collecting all the past deleted clip preview images for some reasons.
    Even though you have deleted all the stuff on twitch, they are keeping them all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time to fix this you greedy idiots. Many of us watch videos when we go to sleep and you are fully aware. I hope people stop using twitch for adds since you are scamming your customers for money (Yeah we are sleeping, not actually watching commercials)- ergo only you win on it. Very smart. Im kidding, actually incredibly stupid

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. you could extend clip duration for example to streamer who sings or so to 4-5 min to have a chance to be clipped as whole video or something and when you enter people's profiles you can see their clips and who streamer are power clipper for

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enjin Coin is a gaming cryptocurrency built on Ethereum (second most popular blockchain ecosystem) which allows for assets to be tokenized (non-fungible items). This is very similar to bits, but with ability to trade between users (using the Enjin Wallet).

I would buy more Twitch services if they accepted Enjin Coin (ENJ), Ether (ETH), or other ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). Also, consider adding Litecoin (LTC) too. Twitch is missing out on many willing cryptocurrency customers.

www.enjincoin.io

Pass it on!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable people to get Twitch Prime without Amazon Prime (or amazon at all)

Because getting Amazon prime and twitch prime to connect is really hard, I keep getting locked out of my Amazon for no reason. I also do not use Amazon at all, however I do use a lot of twitch. I would like to get the benefit of Twitch Prime without needing Amazon Prime. The only thing I want from Prime is for Twitch only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Amazon keeps failing my bits transaction. I would like you to expand more countries such as Indonesia to be able to pay bits with paypal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to create lists, so you can create lists with custom names, and arow t expand or collapse lists, so you can have channels be in lists however you want, can expand or hide lists.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When switching from the main stream to a pov with the overwatch league all access pass the pov is always way ahead of the main stream so if you switch from Main to a pov you may miss an entire team fight even if you try to switch back quickly.
    It seems like a simple fix to just have the pov streaming match the main stream. Or maybe even be a little behind to counteract the loading time between the streams. That way when switching you don't miss important parts of gameplay.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)