Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I mean, the screen can lay the same way the phone is when portrait mode is activaded, but it could do the same even when it's not activated. I think it was this way before, but it's not anymore (youtube still is). And the chat when opened layed screen, it cut almos half the screen (I'm using dark mode always). Thanks, I hope it could be of some help on improvements. Best regards, Márcio.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In order to
    utilize the iPhone XS Max’s huge screen you could move the video a little more to the left side where it would not conflict with the notch in order to have more unused black space at the right side for the chat because right now the chat blocks the right side of the video but there’s a lot of unused screen left. Would just make the viewing experience on the XS Max (or any other phone that has a big screen) a lot better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add more VIP incentives starting with a customized chat badge in addition to Twitch's default and one emote slot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want an alarm when streamer changes into the category what I want to see.

I just want a game broadcast, but streamer usually starts with the IRL.

IRL is okay but... sometimes IRL is too long. I just want to see the game broadcast.

So I want some function that could be helpful not only streamer but also viewer.

first, I hope we can ban some category.
    so if streamer turns on the broadcast with a banned category from the follower. then the message doesn't appear. or make us that we can check the category that I want to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In addition to finding where you views come from, an additional infograph shows how long the average view(er) from that part came from. say I had 15 views directly to my twitch that stayed an average of 20 minutes each compared to 30 views from followers that stayed on average 2 hours. Maybe even a min max setting to this to show if people just left or if someone stayed even longer than the others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If the account was banned from, let's say, 5-10 other channels, it will not be allowed to chat in yours.
    In order to limit the accounts just trying to get ban the fastest.
    Yes, they can create new accounts, but it will limit the number of trolls and hate speech in chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Picture this : You have just fallen asleep listening to a ASMR stream, then the ASMR artist you were listening to hosts someone who's playing video games with heavy metal music and it wakes you up. I would like the ability to either A) opt out of being redirected by the streamer I chose to a streamer I haven't. or B) opt out of being redirected to a host outside of the category profile. (Example if I am watching Rainbow 6, I don't want to be redirected to someone playing Super Mario, I would like to be able to watch…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most Universities in America use a streaming tool called, "Blackboard Collaborate," For online or hybrid classes. This tool is HORRIBLE. Constant crashes, hard to use for the teachers, and results in missed information and terrible interaction for teachers to the students in chat. I am not sure if you would need to partner with specific universities, but I strongly believe twitch would be a night and day difference in the lives of students in not just an entertainment idea. Please look into something remotely close to this, for the sanity of college kids everywhere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. People like Ninja show RedBull. Others streamers show a lot of bad products (like pizza, doritos, etc.)
    Do you have any regulations that prohibit showing that kind of products?
    Children are vulnerable. That can affect them?
    Will you change it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I cannot prevent the application from auto loading the WOW beta mod folder and telling me there is zero in there. I want to either force it to ALWAYS go to retail folder OR delete the beta and PTR folders from appearing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give users a feature to disable/enable visibility of Prime Loot for games they don't play or mark certain games as favorite, so that connected Prime Loot shows up first in list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No metalcore songs in the new game beta, please add content such as Atreyu, All That Remains, Asking Alexandria, The Amity Affliction, Of Mice and Men, Avenged Sevenfold...

(maybe when game launches??)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hola

Sugiero poder eliminar seguidores tóxicos de manera fácil de nuestro canal y banear gente con canales altamente inapropiados que infunden odio. El problema de reportalos es que luego pueden tomar represalias de otras maneras. Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So a top level streamer with 10,000+ goes offline. They could split host 100 streamers each with 100 viewers. This could have a major impact on smaller streamers and might be something a major streamer would be interested in doing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like to watch small streamers. I want to be able to sort my search results based on viewer count. I want to sort showing least views first if i so choose. Tired of scrolling for days to get towards the bottom to click on someone to only start the scrolling to the bottom again

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On the front page (either from Twitch desktop app or browser), I instinctively thought that scrolling "up" or "down" while having the mouse focus on it would scroll the carousel, and not the webpage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The OLD desktop app, you set it to "Show my Addons on Launch" would go right into the addons, especially if you only have 1 game that you use it to manage. The NEW desktop app, goes to the OVERVIEW of all games.

The OLD desktop app, when on the actual addon screen of a game, if you sort it by say SEARCH (which you have to click TWICE to get it to show "UPDATE" at the top, which is what you WANT to see, not whatever odd sorting method currently used (not even alphabetical)), when you hit REFRESH, it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)