Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Give people the option to use the old interface or the new pulse interface.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please go back to the old UI, the new one looks worse not only visually but also seems quite awkward to navigate.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In a similar way as to how you can add the game you are playing to twitch, so others can see, maybe have a section that you could type in the username of a fellow twitch user and underneath the video it has a Guest section.
    So for those that stream that bring other streamers in, such as podcasts, or friends doing co-op streams they can promote their friends who also stream on twitch.
    That way people who are entering the stream can check who the guests are and also click on their names and be linked to that person's…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please give use an option to chosse between a normal and a silent ban.
    What a silent ban is? If i silent ban someone, the banned person will not see it. He will not get a message and he still can write in chat. But noone without him can read it.
    Why? Against trolling and against getting troll to make new accounts after thex get banned.
    With a silent ban a troll will keep writing but get no attention!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When scrolling on your followed games, after a couple of games the entire option disapears leaving no way of seeing the games that you follow. You then have to reboot the fire stick go get the option back, but when you scroll the cycle continues.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to be able to add videos as the Rerun is going, so I don't have to stop the queue and interrupt the stream. This was possible when it was the Vodcast feature. In addition, being able to rearrange the order. You can click any video in the queue and start fresh from that point, so it should be possible to move them around and confirm the new order at the very least. Sometimes I run an event, or a marathon of a specific game, but the viewers want to see more of a specific game. Being able…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your support team is not equipped to handle task that are being given to them. In no way should a consumer have to wait weeks for the right information to be provided to them. In no way should the consumer wait a few days just to receive a canned response about 'If you need help and the problem has not resolved itself, please reply back to this message'.

If a ticket is submitted, you should have a team of professionals address these tickets within a reasonable amount of time. Making people wait for someone to finally understand the problem, I'm…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the new changes, the share button is gone. I am aware that it is unnecessary but I believe it promotes sharing on social media and makes it a lot simpler by just having to press a button. It's weird that it's gone honestly.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recently I've had huge amounts of gifted subs, however sometimes large packages of randomly gifted subs end up going to bots that don't require it e.g. Nightbot, or Lumiathingamabot, bots that I require for my stream. It would be useful to have a blacklist that prevented certain users from being gifted subscriptions, to give gifted subs to people that would actually care and be grateful for a gifted subscription.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not having a way to turn off auto play is a problem that's been a few years of complaints with not a fix yet, This is insane.....

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There's potential to develop Extensions that can help a broadcaster manage and improve their stream with different tools and manage everything in a single page, the live dashboard! However, this is currently not possible since all Extensions need a viewer facing view.
    Current workaround to always keep an Extension on a hosted test. But this hinders discoverability and doesn't go through Twitch's review flow.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think twitch needs a feature where you click a button and it takes you to a random stream kinda like Google's "get lucky" feature. This not only will help small streamers but it will allow us to see games we may like but never think to watch and meet new people/ help communities grow.

Sorry for typos on phone

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When trying to download a modpack and having it fail on a mod it would be nice to keep the already downloaded mods/files until you select an option on a popup (either retry with already downloaded files, retry completely, or cancel). This would hopefully allow the user to continue the download, retrying the failed mod download, and not force them to completely redownload the files. I mainly want to see this because of the growing mod counts in some packs, it also is very annoying to get to a point in a download of something like 129 out of 244…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be awesome is there was a PaySafeCard method to pay for bits since not all the countries from Europe have access to amazon or a "valid" card

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. twitch should let you pick your subscriber badge from any of the tiers you earned previously. like if you are a 1 month sub and they have a 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 year icon you should be able to pick any of them and not just be limited to the 1 month icon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Im from Montréal, Canada, my twitch is in french probable because my windows is in french. The thing is when I arrive on twitch, the front page show me streams from the european french and thats not what I want. I watch only english stream from Canada and US. Can I change language so when I connect to twitch I see the US front page? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Partner with nintendo or something to make a twitch app on the Nintendo Switch and then you can make a "twitch for kids" that will filter out any over 18 age streams.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about getting bits for watching twitch channels the longer you watch the more bits you get

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)