Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Celebrate watching ads and provide value for the viewer and the streamer instead of regulary interrupting the consumers experience with unwanted content.

How? Here is an idea:

Twitch already had the "Watch ads for bits" function - but it currently is quite hidden in the "get bits section". What if instead of a forced full screen ad for x amounts of seconds twitch provides "watch this ad for bits" button on screen.It should appear at random times during streams or if the streamer triggers it manually.

There some ways to incooperate this feature with the current twitch flow: Streamer can…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The idea is simple, provide a layer for the Description section for even a single static image. Using this method folks could have their clean style panels all be uniform AND still maintain links, instead of having to decide between one or the other or the worse option, having a panel for each link which just looks messy.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want the games i have on my Twitch App can be playable on Steam. I know you can do a shortcut or add a non-steam game, but i want to earn achievements and of its possible cards to trade or earning the budget. I have a lot of games on that Twitch App for being Prime but i dont want to play it on their app, i want to play on steam and see the achievments.

For example, yesterday i Played Steamworld Dig 1 and i really enjoyed. I wanted the 2 but its too expensive. I thought of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. (Sorry for my english I'm french).

Actually when a stream get a new emote slot, he can upload it and need to wait for the validation of the emote.

Would be better if we can uplaod emote and make it validate before we reach the goal. Like this you can validate emote more easily and streamer can offer the emote when the slot is free.

In fact having acces to the next slot of emote before reaching it to "prepare" it :) Of course chat can't use it until the slot is free.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I want to watch a past broadcast for a streamer, I usually have to type their full channel name in the search bar, or comb through all my offline followed channels on the left side of the screen to find the link to their channel. I would like the search bar to prioritize showing results for streamers I follow to make getting to their past broadcasts easier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a new tab/option at the top of the interface or elsewhere to allow us to view top clips (of the channels we follow) or even potentially global clips. This would be super cool to catch up on the fun things which most of us tend to miss out due to busy lifestyles.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. so for a channel, I am subscribed to, I am any allowed to show my gifted sub or my bit badge. If we could allow users to show both of these it would be perfect I know this could be a bit spammy in the chat however it could be implemented as an option for the streamer to enable under chat options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So like maybe a twitch warpaint or a free unlocked cosmetic crate this would be great for the game because it's being neglected and even the suggestion would bring some attention to it

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After a brief "spike" in the connectivity that causes buffering (often at twitch end) there is no way to "recover" the buffer.
    Reducing delays between streamer and viewer is obviously a good thing that Twitch has worked to minimise, however, being suddenly thrown tens of seconds behind "real time" because of a spike offers no means of recovery - one can refresh the page and lose those 30 seconds of content, however, it would be nice if there was an option to "speed up" playback by 1-5% so that the delay is eroded until we catch back up with minimum…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello I had a suggestion that might be a good idea to give more people a incentive to follow a channel, follower badges if you follow the channel you get a badge next to your name,

1. It would be a good and easier way for streamers to recognise their supporters

2. It would potentially help with channel growth

3. Someone might really enjoy the follower badge and see the sub badge is a better looking version and it might even turn into a subscriber over a follower

If someone was to really tone down their sub badge but still make the follower…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It gets really annoying that the streams are constantly toggling between lower and selected quality when we tab in and out of them.
    At least give us the option to choose whether we want this to happen.
    Gets really annoying when you take control away from the user

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add intelligence to detect and split Spam messages and real messages into two boxes for high velocity chat streams. Problem: When people have something valuable and meaningful to say, their message flies off the screen and into the void.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pouvez-vous créer des alertes sur l'application Twitch lorsque quelqu'un s'abonne à notre chaine (un petit bruit) pour nous dire, vous avez un nouveau abonner?, sinon l'application est parfaite continuer

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to make a suggestion. I think this is a perfect idea. Which would make it so much easier for us. Is if you offered Prime Members to lock their Prime Subscription to their favorite Streamer. That way viewers and Prime Subs do not have to remember to Re - Subscribe every month. We should be able to keep it locked to one streamer until we choose to unlock it, say to use our Prime Sub for different streamer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right now we only have a slider option host channels in the team but I think it can be improved if you can select where in the priority list the team would fall. This would double down when you have multiple teams and can select which ones or games you would like hosted on your channel.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I wish there was a button for editors next to a stream so that they can edit the stream without having to open an extra window for the dashboard.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don't know why there is an additional delay of 10 seconds on every stream for mobile users. The video output is delayed, but chat is not. Seeing a chat that doesn't match up with the action is confusing.
    Also interacting with the streamer is very difficult!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch should merge languages that have specific countries as a language filter like Español (Mexico) & Portugues (Brasil). In case of Español, there is no need to segregate them since we understand other Spanish countries perfectly fine, including Mexican Spanish. We are a small community (compared to English). There is no need to make it smaller.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a clock to the stream overlay for events like PAX or TwitchCon. It should show the events current time at all times on the bottom or in one of the corners of the screen. Would be a great help for non U.S. viewers.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We should be able to Shadow ban people, just like reddit, imagine a world where trolls, haters etc gets to keep writing their nonsense in the twitch chat, not knowing they are banned and no one being able to see what they are typing:)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →