Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. As you keep deleting the recordings of my past streams, I like to download these recordings for backup. In the "Video Producer", there's a "Download" option, but all I get from that one is an MP4 that only plays the audio, but no video I'm aware of. It would be great if you could fix it in < 3 days, otherwise it looks like you're going to delete the recordings in question, resulting in me loosing access to my very own files, so then why stream on this site to begin with?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the streamer wishes, allow them to separate the gameplay and the face cam into two separate feeds into twitch. Then allow the viewer to customize the overlay of the face cam feed onto the gameplay feed (or possibility even allow the user to customize both the gameplay feed and face cam feed).

Some possible functionality would include:
    * repositioning/ resizing/ close a particular feed
    * lower/increase/mute a particular feed's volume
    * Allow streamer to have default combination of feeds for viewers coming in
    * Allow viewers to save view feed settings for future (possibly as a subscriber perk to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For streamers with a large amount of viewers active in chat, often messages will be missed because the chat has already scrolled past. Since many streamers use a secondary monitor to watch chat, a single vertical column of text is not a very efficient means of utilizing screen-space. Instead I'd recommend splitting chat into four or five independent chat scrolls, by splitting users up into equal, random groups (so a particular user's message would always appear in the same column). This would enhance the ability of the streamer to read individual messages during high activity periods in chat.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Either allow us to choose a font from our OS or configure the Chromium backend to use fallback fonts for unicode glyphs not contained within your standard font.

It's understandable you want a consistent look but unicode emoji doesn't show up at all on the desktop app and it's not that big a deal but it can sometimes make modding a bit harder (since you don't know what people are spamming) and it should be easy to fix

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Some people have a custom bot with a program, this sugestion is for make a rank for the bots that acts like sub , basicly that bot rank allow the bot to use chanel emotes and send messages in "chat only subs" and have the permits that a mod have.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For games like GTA V, ATLAS, ARK and soon RDR2 on PC maybe this year or next year, can you add filters.

For example I can search for streamers who are playing a specific server, like NoPixel, Family RP, TwitchRP, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When signing up for something that says "subscribe for 1 month"/ 3 months/ etc., most users will expect they only be charged for 1 month/ 3 months/ etc. It should be made more clear that this is how often your subscription will be billed, not how long it will actually run.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This would allow us to reference a Highlight video's original instance. Currently, there is no way to associate a highlight with its parent video/broadcast aside from the title, which is unreliable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Transparent Chat for mobile platform and pc with fullscreen size will be good.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We, as viewers of the LizaMerz channel, have been watching the development of the channel for a long time. We like the content and atmosphere of this channel. We talk about this as viewers of this channel. But once again receives a refusal to verify her account. We want to help streamer with our voices and support. Please verify her account. She deserved it by giving her viewers a good mood and emotions.
    https://www.change.org/p/verify-lizamerz-account-verify-lizamerz-account

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We already have sub gifting, why not add bit gifting too? It could allow for so many possibilities like one streamer had the idea of making a game in Unreal Engine if we had the ability to gift bits. It would still benefit twitch and streamers because people would still be buying bits possibly even a bit more if they can gift the bits to other people to be able to support streamers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. adding first followed date next to follow-age.
    streamer can see follow-age may accurately.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. adding a comment section for twitch clips.

I would like to see this to see people's personal reaction to clips.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the main channel for an esports event to send out invites to their official partner channels (alternate language streams, new player stream, etc.) on the day of an esports event so that the partner channels' view count is added to the view count of the main channel.

For example, for the R6 finals, the Rainbow6 channel would send out invites to Rainbow6BR and any other channels streaming the event, and all the viewers would count on Rainbow6's view count until the Rainbow6 channel ends the event, the partner channels opt out, or a set amount of time passes.

This…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a button that opens up all of your clips so you can instantly share your clips without having to open up your clips page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This idea has been presented in the past but has not been fulfilled entirely, there are certain channels on Twitch which might conflict with someones views or have a negative impact on society. You can block a person currently and they can't interact with you, but presently on Twitch you can't block a channel from being in view. I understand that Twitch is a company and these streams provide revenue but I feel like overall this is a quality of life issue which will most definitely help in the long run.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. its *****, i just hosted another member, i got a commercial, im subscribed the that channel i hosted, and missed the **** thank you or if anything was even said to me... i have also left so many other streams because i aint wating for that *.... it also kills all curiousity of the thumbnail... its a complete joke of a revenue scam and im muting the **** thing anyhow... i think im done here... i literally dont even enjoy it here anymore.. ty, gnite, g'riddins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. nmt81

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd love to change the bounty board language from German (where I live) to English (stream language) as I want to be as international as possible and don't bore my international viewers with a language they don't even understand...
    I already asked over the support, but they can't do that (yet) so maybe with a little help here maybe that could be changed :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)